What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic Should Make a New Super Hero Game

124»

Comments

• kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jennymachx wrote: »
    Yeah okay, Cryptic are a bunch of dunces. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. Got it.

Constructive criticism at its finest.

Well, if you're going to be that way.... :rolleyes:

How's your mad cow doing?
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well, if you're going to be that way.... :rolleyes:

Be what way? Only because I've chosen not to agree with writing-off Cryptic completely and unfairly by denouncing every good thing that Cryptic has done for the past four years by focusing on only the bad, enough so to call them "dunces"? Because I've chosen to keep a reasonable, balanced perspective on things?

Two simple questions: Have you ever enjoyed the game to a certain extent? Do you still play the game? If the answer is yes to either or both, congratulations for enjoying and supporting a product of stupid people.
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This from the fellow that paces a space between the last word of an inquiry and a question mark?

Ash, grammar mistakes appear very rarely in my posts, and when they do, it's often because I type fast. I always make sure my grammar and punctuation are as perfect as can be. Your claim of a "fairly significant" portion of my posts bearing grammatical errors is false.

Furthermore, I've always been contemplating on my writing by others and I'd consistently get high grades in English classes, so you're frankly full of it.

And yes, English is my first language..

The highlighted portion of your post should read as:

Your claim of a, "fairly significant," portion of my posts bearing grammatical errors is false. The corrected mistake is in nearly all of your posts that include any form of quotation, which is a fairly significant portion of your posts.

How can you, "always been contemplating," on your writing by others ? Perhaps the people who have always complimented you on your writing need to work on their own ?

I'd is a contraction of I would, I should, or I had. None of which fit your usage. Perhaps you meant, "I did," or just, "I," depending on intended tense.

Then what were you trying to get at with the "opinion" remark? Paragon was consistently open to taking customer feedback and regularly communicated with the community. Cryptic? I haven't seen one peep from someone that isn't Trailturtle.

I am not trying to get at anything. I stated what I meant quite specifically. You are entitled to your opinion that Paragon was a superior studio. I tend to disagree with that opinion. I consider both studios to be sub par but consider Cryptic to be the superior of the two.

Profit is profit. Cancelling a game that's still in the black is just stupid..

This is completely inaccurate unless a company has infinite funds to invest in its products. No company does. The quality of any investment is measured against projected returns on that investment. With finite resources a company must decide whether a dollar invested in a project could, or is likely to, produce greater returns if put elsewhere.

If you had $100 to invest would you choose the option that returned $101 or the one that returned $125. Both represent a profit but you only have the option to invest that $100 once.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
    edited August 2013
    Be what way? Only because I've chosen not to agree with writing-off Cryptic completely and unfairly by denouncing every good thing that Cryptic has done for the past four years by focusing on only the bad, enough so to call them "dunces"? Because I've chosen to keep a reasonable, balanced perspective on things?

I do think the mad cow must really be getting to your brain, because during this fourth year, I haven't been seeing a lot of good being done. In fact I see a game that had a lot of potential being allowed to wither on the vine.
    edited August 2013
    I do think the mad cow must really be getting to your brain, because during this fourth year, I haven't been seeing a lot of good being done. In fact I see a game that had a lot of potential being allowed to wither on the vine.

I said for the past four years.

Your desperate clinging to that mad cow schtick is getting in the way of your reading comprehension.
    edited August 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    The highlighted portion of your post should read as:

Your claim of a, "fairly significant," portion of my posts bearing grammatical errors is false. The corrected mistake is in nearly all of your posts that include any form of quotation, which is a fairly significant portion of your posts.

So says Mr. Word-Space-Question Mark! And actually, your excessive comma recommendation is wrong.
    How can you, "always been contemplating," on your writing by others ? Perhaps the people who have always complimented you on your writing need to work on their own ?

There's that Word-Space-Question mark again. Repeatedly.

So yeah, I Freudian slipped. Does that make you feel like a big boy now?
    I'd is a contraction of I would, I should, or I had. None of which fit your usage. Perhaps you meant, "I did," or just, "I," depending on intended tense.

Wrong.

Give it a rest, Mr. Word-Space-Question Mark.
    I am not trying to get at anything. I stated what I meant quite specifically. You are entitled to your opinion that Paragon was a superior studio. I tend to disagree with that opinion. I consider both studios to be sub par but consider Cryptic to be the superior of the two.

So you like poor customer service. Okay.
    This is completely inaccurate unless a company has infinite funds to invest in its products. No company does. The quality of any investment is measured against projected returns on that investment. With finite resources a company must decide whether a dollar invested in a project could, or is likely to, produce greater returns if put elsewhere.

If you had $100 to invest would you choose the option that returned $101 or the one that returned $125. Both represent a profit but you only have the option to invest that $100 once.

Well let's see then, how is it then that NCSoft's games that it actually mismanaged money on are still up? It bungled up royally while advertising Guild Wars II and Lineage II. It lost money on those ventures, yet CoH, which had nothing to do with that debacle, gets the axe? Huh?
    I said for the past four years.

Your desperate clinging to that mad cow schtick is getting in the way of your reading comprehension.

And the fourth year is part of that. Tsk, tsk, poor mad cow sufferer....
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Kojiro, I'm sorry to have to say this, but your descent into personalities and ad hominem argument (among several other logical fallacies) tends to indicate that you lack any substance to your position. Did such substance exist, you would be able to base your statements on this, rather than nitpicking the grammatical failings of a non-English-speaker and accusing someone who doesn't share your opinion of being affected by prion infection.

Perhaps the time has come to simply declare victory in your own mind (since you have amply demonstrated on previous occasions that your mind will not be changed), and move on with your life, rather than striving desperately to get "the last word". Just a suggestion.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited August 2013

Where have I disputed against that? Again, clearly missing the point of why I mentioned "past four years". It doesn't mean that I'm omitting the fourth year entirely, that's you projecting.

Cryptic has done things that I find commendable and have enjoyed in the past, things that I still find value and enjoyment from up to this day. Yes, there isn't much to praise about during this fourth year. I've been playing since launch to witness these things, so that's where my perspective comes from.

Have they always been poor with communication? Overall yes, even though there have been periods of times where they have communicated. Does their customer support stink? Yes. Have they done poorly this year? Yes. I'm not disagreeing with those. I give credit where its due, and criticize when it's clearly needed. For some reason I'm being personally attacked by you for having that viewpoint, mainly because I'm not in the "Cryptic are dunces" camp as you, for simply not sharing the opinion.

The way that you responded to Ashen even though he respectfully mentioned that you're entitled to your own opinion while he expresses his is rather indicative of that.
  • lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Jennay...this battle has been foughted.

Kojiro is passionate about the game and wants more. There used to be a ton of us like that here.

I would make personal attacks against a person's region if they hit me with that... had no problem doubling down on personal junk and.... well no matter. Anyone can read anyone's history. My point- I bet despite the philisophical stuff you guys could crush most instances if teamed.

Don't take those slights too seriously.
  • holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    (...) This is completely inaccurate unless a company has infinite funds to invest in its products. No company does. The quality of any investment is measured against projected returns on that investment. With finite resources a company must decide whether a dollar invested in a project could, or is likely to, produce greater returns if put elsewhere.

Hum, and inaccurate is your maths on how economics work... or they would never ever been any financial crash.

One thing to remember and understand is that, let's continue with your example if you don't mind, these 101$ and 125$ do not exist. There are only virtual anticipations based on statistics and the most plausible probability.
    But while the anticipation would have foreseen 101$ -or 125$- it never happens.

Nonetheless you're correct about the finite funds which is why NCSoft pulled off their investments from CoX into their other projects (ie : "realignment of their company focus").
  • gamakytegamakyte Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I hear a turtle coming down the trail :rolleyes:

Whatever was past really is not that important. What english make good argument speak is not needaccesity. Despite whatever is wrong, negativity gets everybody nowhere. Sure, call it what it is, find a solution and move on.

Cryptic could well improve this game, it has lots of potential. I think CO could improve a lot before embarking on a "2", it could be used as a test platform for such a "2". It could look at some significant changes that were made and ask if they were an improvement on the game or just a means to fit a market. On Alert changes. I would think its best to make the game to suit what players really want out of it (take the games strongest points and see what is working, customisation), and focus on those points. Then the rest will come. Back the gameplay and the product, and the rest will come. Don't try compete with huge titles on their terms, make something different, that works.

Why start a totally new Hero game? The basics for this one are fine. They are excellent. Just needs some tlc and boot shine. It might not be the best seller, but stick to your guns and people will love you and support you for it.

When a new Lord of the Rings type movie comes out, people get a big hard on for fantasy products; that effect goes in one obvious direction, with a bit of bleed off into the rest of that market.

When a new Star Trek movie comes out, people get a hard on for star trek products, and they go play STO, the only star trek mmo... hell the only star trek game on the market.

When a new super hero movie comes out, people get a hard on for super hero products, so where do they flock? They flock right to the brand name of the movie they watched. If any of them do end up at Champions Online, something very interesting happens: They go to make the character that was in the movie they watched, because they're super hype about it, and then what happens? They get punished for it, which immediately slams a door on their hype boner. Then they to go to the brand name game.

That process right there is something that hurts CO's broad mainstream appeal. It can never take advantage of the hype surrounding super hero movies because it pushes new hype customers away after they take a few steps in the door. Further, they do this without communication until the point at which the punishment is executed.

Yes, we all hate clones, and yes we all get a hype boner of our own when the opportunity comes up to report a clone, and as a result a lot of us are helping to keep CO unpopular by effectively being anti-marketing.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wow.

The fields must be stripped bare from all the straw being used in this thread.

I don't think anyone has stated Paragon poop rainbows and sunshine. There have been a few 'Craptic' folks, but for the most part the commentary has been 'Paragon had a lot more redeeming features than Cryptic as developers.'

This is not a claim about CoH vs CO, except from the standpoint of the experience of dealing with the different studios.

I would be really happy to play CO with the kind of effort, development energy, and communication Paragon had.

Nightmare would be CoH managed by Cryptic.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zahinder wrote: »
    [...]
    I don't think anyone has stated Paragon poop rainbows and sunshine. There have been a few 'Craptic' folks, but for the most part the commentary has been 'Paragon had a lot more redeeming features than Cryptic as developers.'

[...].

for some reason I read that as: Paragon had a lot more redeeming features than Cryptic HAS developers

edited August 2013
    yeah. I guess a game like this will always lose out there. Its not so much being anti marketing, its marketing the game for what it is. There is a market for open ended character creation.

First guys I wanted to make in champs were Spiderman, Ironman, Wolverine, Captain Caveman, but then I figured out I could make my own characters and villians. The former will always have the trademark issue. Whats here is much more powerful than copying another character, its a ticket to your own imagination. Thats its strength, thats where the focus on marketing needs be. Thats where improvement could be made. Not locked in a box, but in your hands. Get away from individual great rewards and more a tally sum of what you achieve.
    yeah. I guess a game like this will always lose out there. Its not so much being anti marketing, its marketing the game for what it is. There is a market for open ended character creation.

First guys I wanted to make in champs were Spiderman, Ironman, Wolverine, Captain Caveman, but then I figured out I could make my own characters and villians. The former will always have the trademark issue. Whats here is much more powerful than copying another character, its a ticket to your own imagination. Thats its strength, thats where the focus on marketing needs be. Thats where improvement could be made. Not locked in a box, but in your hands. Get away from individual great rewards and more a tally sum of what you achieve.

Yeah. A friend of mine, one of the few gamers I know, made an interesting point about customization.

He said he personally prefer playing games where character customization is limited. In games like CO he said, he love Thor, and the likes and after seeing the movies he want to go to a game and play Thor. Do that in a game like CO, you are liable to get generic or worse cause the company to end up with a lawsuit. While customization is fun to some people, to others it's a chore. It's like some people love writing their own books, stories, and poems while other prefer to read poems, books and stories and rather not write their own. People could design their own shoes and clothes but most people just go out and buy Jordans or Polo shirts.

Never thought of it in that that way as I always liked to write my own stuff and thus customization is fun as hell to me but I can see where customization can be viewed as a chore.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You're absolutely right.

They should make a new MMO.

And it should still be nothing like CoH.

This ^

It has hidden truths. When CRYPTIC made CoX it was a Super Hero mmo it was different.
    When Cryptic made CO it was cell shaded action mmo it was different.
    If Cryptic makes another it should be again different.
    jonsills wrote: »
    Kojiro, I'm sorry to have to say this, but your descent into personalities and ad hominem argument (among several other logical fallacies) tends to indicate that you lack any substance to your position. Did such substance exist, you would be able to base your statements on this, rather than nitpicking the grammatical failings of a non-English-speaker and accusing someone who doesn't share your opinion of being affected by prion infection.

Perhaps the time has come to simply declare victory in your own mind (since you have amply demonstrated on previous occasions that your mind will not be changed), and move on with your life, rather than striving desperately to get "the last word". Just a suggestion.

Jon Id leave her to it. She will rage, swear and stamp her feet at people one to many times and get banned. I figured she wasnt worth it with this post.
    Not surprising. She's basically CO's very own version of Golden Girl with all the character traits that make her that much of a piece of ****.

Where Clcmery provided proper counter points to my views she descended into no you .
    I dont agree with her so I'm a poo face. Thats a very GG attitude there.

I also dont use ' :P

She has been calling people names all through this thread

She called Jenny this.

She called Ashen this.
    Give it a rest, Mr. Word-Space-Question Mark.

Theres moments like this all through the thread. It speaks volumes.

Funny thing was TT said this.
    Looks like this thread has recovered, but keep away from the flames, alright? If the last few posts hadn't been on-topic and civil, I'd have closed the thread.

You know why the thread recovered . Because Kojiro hadnt posted for a bit.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited August 2013
    jaguar40 wrote: »
    Yeah. A friend of mine, one of the few gamers I know, made an interesting point about customization.

He said he personally prefer playing games where character customization is limited. In games like CO he said, he love Thor, and the likes and after seeing the movies he want to go to a game and play Thor. Do that in a game like CO, you are liable to get generic or worse cause the company to end up with a lawsuit. While customization is fun to some people, to others it's a chore. It's like some people love writing their own books, stories, and poems while other prefer to read poems, books and stories and rather not write their own. People could design their own shoes and clothes but most people just go out and buy Jordans or Polo shirts.

Never thought of it in that that way as I always liked to write my own stuff and thus customization is fun as hell to me but I can see where customization can be viewed as a chore.

Yeah definitely. But theres options to play known heroes, theres not much option to play your own. This game could just follow that the full hog, chore and all. Be Champions game. Needs a foundry. More open mission areas.

Kojiro is passionate about the game and wants more. There used to be a ton of us like that here.

I would make personal attacks against a person's region if they hit me with that... had no problem doubling down on personal junk and.... well no matter. Anyone can read anyone's history. My point- I bet despite the philisophical stuff you guys could crush most instances if teamed.

Don't take those slights too seriously.

Being passionate about the game and wanting more is one thing. Being Kojiro is another thing... please don't lump her/him into that group.

• bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What was this thread about again? :D
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • vvhorevvhore Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well let's not forget the ever so witty moment CoH got nailed by marvel lawsuits due to the copyright infringes.

You remember, don't you? The players that were working for/hired by Marvel to willingly create an account in CoH, then proceeded to make said copyright infringers just so they could screeny them and pass the info along to the lawyers.

It was fraudulent shill moments like these that put the Copyright Infringe issue in the hotseat and now, cause marvel couldn't get their act together to do anything about CoH at the time, hype boners suffer for fear of lawsuits ever on the lookout.

I'm not saying what is right or wrong. Simply pointing out that it's not like this sort of thing was out of the gate rampant. Although, there were an awful lotta' Lantern-esque players chillin' in ren-cen the following morning after movie release.
  • gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

Being passionate about the game and wanting more is one thing. Being Kojiro is another thing... please don't lump her/him into that group.

No but I would lump Lafury in the same group as Kojiro. This group could be called New Champions Glee Club.
    So far this thread has been magical and I would pay good cold hard cash to see a forum rant between Kojiro and Shev. It could be billed as "The clash of the numpties!"
    It would go as follows.

Kojiro : It's Don't not Dont you crazy honey badger dung face.

Shev : SHAT UP YU! I AM UNNSTALING COX FRO ALL MI TWNS COMPITERS> I HACK YU WITH JPEGS!

Insert some stupid Lafury comment here.

Then the Krunch could make a special guest appearance!

The Krunch : COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES!

And all would be well.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • clcmercyclcmercy Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah Paragon Studios are 100% infallible...

Like how they screwed up Issue 14 aka Mission Architect upon release with:

1) Their head developer making ban threats towards players for doing nothing wrong other than playing the game as it was presented to them, with the system being built by none other than Paragon Studios.

2) Eventually issuing temp bans for such players.

3) Deleting player's toons that were levelled using Mission Architect just for using the system that was presented to them.

4) With how they absolutey ignored credible feedback during playtest about a potential meltdown that did eventually happen.

5) Removing achievement badges gained from Mission Architect all because of their screw up.

6) Contributing to destroy a once overall-friendly community, creating a toxic cesspool of constant arguments about Mission Architect in the forums and AP broadcast.

All of that certainly did wonders in trying to reintroduce an already aging MMO into the market to a fresh wave of new players. No wait, it didn't. Going Rogue was their next gamble. It didn't pay off either.

Overall, I think that Paragon Studios was still a better developer than Cryptic, but seriously stop trying to paint them as saints.

As I recall, this company did pretty much the same thing for the Foundry in Nevermind. Cryptic didn't even use the lesson Paragon learned. Didn't listen to beta testers.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
    edited August 2013
    jonsills wrote: »

Perhaps you haven't read the entirety of my posts, as I have based my arguments on substance. The mad cow references emerged from Jenny's sarcastic reliance on men of straw.

Lafury was absolutely correct in his analysis.
    Where have I disputed against that? Again, clearly missing the point of why I mentioned "past four years". It doesn't mean that I'm omitting the fourth year entirely, that's you projecting.

And that's you backpedaling. You deliberately missed the point of my estimate of Cryptic's poor performance by building a citizen of Oz.
    Cryptic has done things that I find commendable and have enjoyed in the past, things that I still find value and enjoyment from up to this day. Yes, there isn't much to praise about during this fourth year. I've been playing since launch to witness these things, so that's where my perspective comes from.

And I've been playing for only the past year and I haven't seen a damn thing done with a game that I understand hasn't received a new zone since its first year.
    Have they always been poor with communication? Overall yes, even though there have been periods of times where they have communicated. Does their customer support stink? Yes. Have they done poorly this year? Yes. I'm not disagreeing with those. I give credit where its due, and criticize when it's clearly needed.

The only credit I see so far that they're due is creating the game.
    For some reason I'm being personally attacked by you for having that viewpoint, mainly because I'm not in the "Cryptic are dunces" camp as you, for simply not sharing the opinion.

"BAAAAAAWWW!! I was being a sarcastic jackwit building strawmen and now you're being meeeeean to me."

That sound about right?
    The way that you responded to Ashen even though he respectfully mentioned that you're entitled to your own opinion while he expresses his is rather indicative of that.

I assume you're referring to the grammar debate, because I certainly was rather neutral when responding to his opinions of Cryptic and the CoH shutdown. He seems to think that poor customer service and killing Peter to pay Paul are optimal business decisions. Fine.

So, he certainly had me on my Freudian slip (which honestly puzzled me and has me wondering where my mind was; I could have sworn I typed "complimented"), but his "opinions" on English grammar are born in French-speaking ignorance (yes, I Googled the word-space-question mark thing) and downright wrong.

Unnecessary commas are needed in sentences as much as unnecessary pauses are needed in symphonies and one of the uses of "would" has always been a past tense of "will." Those who do not know such simple basics of English should never try to correct the grammar of someone who actually knows what they're talking about.
    nepht wrote: »
    I also dont use ' :P

Your obnoxious use of anime smileys is just as egregious.
    edited August 2013
    BLAH BLAH **** BLAH BLAH MAD COW BLAH BLAH LEARN TO SPELL

You have to be the single most annoying person ever to grace this forum. Go away. Far away. Never come back.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    You have to be the single most annoying person ever to grace this forum. Go away. Far away. Never come back.

You first, buttmunch.
  • vvhorevvhore Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ha!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    edited August 2013
    You first, buttmunch.

Wow thats some pithy comeback you have there. Ive been here since 2009. Last ones in first ones out and also..

29195532.jpg

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    Wow thats some pithy comeback you have there. Ive been here since 2009 last ones in first ones out and also..

29195532.jpg

34051853.jpg
    edited August 2013
    37923378.jpg

I have learned something today. Some people make a fool of themselves on purpose but some people make a fool of themselves by just being alive. You Kojiro are one of those people.

But you misunderstood have a look on this thread its just not me that doesn't like you its the whole freaking game. Ok I will say Lafury likes you but he doesn't count as people .

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    I have learned something today. Some people make a fool of themselves on purpose but some people make a fool of themselves by just being alive. You Kojiro are one of those people.

I also learned something today. Some people were born with an excremental orifice for a face. You, Ginger, are one of those people.
    edited August 2013
    I also learned something today. Some people were born with an excremental orifice for a face. You, Ginger, are one of those people.

Your a God damn scat fetishist.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    Your a God damn scat fetishist.

It is a rather nifty style of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdL_CJVZ2zg
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    train-derailment.jpg

Biff Smackwell to the white courtesy phone, please.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
    edited August 2013
    It is a rather nifty style of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdL_CJVZ2zg

To late for puns now. You will always be known as Kojiropoopypants now. The scat is out the bag so to say.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    philemon.jpg

Only those with powerful moderating tools can stop this insane sh*t.
    edited August 2013
    To late for puns now. You will always be known as Kojiropoopypants now. The scat is out the bag so to say.

Cute contradiction, you said it was too late for puns and then you proceed with a pun. Are you the only one allowed to break your arbitrary rules, or is there a signup sheet? Frankly it's sad that you have to break your own declared rule immediately after you made it. It's frankly ripe with desperation.
    edited August 2013
    Cute contradiction, you said it was too late for puns and then you proceed with a pun. Are you the only one allowed to break your arbitrary rules, or is there a signup sheet? Frankly it's sad that you have to break your own declared rule immediately after you made it. It's frankly ripe with desperation.

You try so hard to get the last word. But your to late. I have it. It's Zyxt.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    You try so hard to get the last word. But your to late. I have it. It's Zyxt.

I don't recognize the Queen's English as the official form of the language, so zyzzyva to you.
    edited August 2013
    I don't recognize the Queen's English as the official form of the language, so zyzzyva to you.

And you call yourself a grammar Nazi? And it's zyzzyv'a.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    And you call yourself a grammar Nazi? And it's zyzzyv'a.

Um, no it isn't.

Also, you began both sentences with "and." That's rather redundant, don't you think?
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wow.

========
    biffsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.