test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Grav Bike Raptor

nanael00nanael00 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Items and Crafting
So I've recently returned to the game and I have just tried out the bikes on the test server. I really like them and I want one to match my character's color scheme, so it looks like the Raptor grav bike is the way to go. My question is, is it still possible to earn one of these within the game? It's not available in the C Store. Does one of the vendors offer it? Is this gonna be crazy expensive?

If some one can clue me in or point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

This is a link to a pic of the bike:
http://i.imgur.com/Iga23Sy.jpg

Stats and such can be found on this forum post:
http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=219731
Post edited by nanael00 on

Comments

• Options
    vizzonevizzone Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's a random reward from the Grav Bike Arsenal lockbox, which was two lockboxes ago. You'll either have to buy it directly from another player, or buy a ton of boxes and keys and pray you get it. People usually sell old lockboxes on the Auction Houses and keys are about 100G each. Either way you want to obtain it, it'll cost you.

Also, shameless plug of the wiki's vehicle page here. It doesn't have pictures (it links to the thread you linked), but it gives the vehicles source, slots and base stats.
  • Options
    arcolfarcolf Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Greetings and salutations to ye, and welcome back to the game!

As Vizzone stated, the bike -was- a reward from the old Grav Bike Arsenal Lockboxes.
    I'm not certain what the going rate is on the Auction House or from other players, but I say ye need not worry about such.

The reason being that I have one in my Shared Account Bank, unbound.

If you can post your @handle here, send it to me via Forum PM, or simply send an in-game mail to me on @Arcolf, I can send it to ye.

No charge, no catches, and nothing in return. I simply want to help. :biggrin:

(And yes, I realize how shady asking for your @handle sounds. ...Or on that note, this entire offer sounds like a scam. I promise you it isn't! There isn't a better way to word such a thing! :frown: Thankfully, @handles are only good for communication via Mail and Friends Lists/Ignore Lists.)
  • Options
    nanael00nanael00 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So I just wanted to give a public thanks to Arcolf for being so generous.
    I am now flying high over M City, in style!

2r5utmp.jpg

Thank YOU!!
    2woj76s.jpg