test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission Architect

tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
I am a refugee from City of Heroes, I love champions but I will miss a lot of things about COX, one thing I'll miss is Architect Entertainment, it allowed players to create their own missions, and earn tickets and for VIP's some EXP, drops Etc, I would love for a mission architect to be incorporated into power house, giving a unique rewards purchased with things bought from a store much like AE did... it could be a way for you to create your own mission, and be granted rewards.

Of course what we learned from AE is some people will try to take advantage of this by farming, that's why I don't suggest we allow it to give people EXP.

But dispute the farming AE was still a great system, I loved it, I made my own missions that I never published, just for the fun of fooling around on a cool map, The system allowed us access to maps from missions, giving us Badges (or perks) we ccould earn, and a whole wide array of other stuff,

and a Champions online equivalen, could be added as an extra teleportation room in the training room of Powerhouse.

It would allow us to write our own script... be it our characters origin story, a ultimate showdown or whatever else we can think of.

I really am going to miss AE, I also heard a Rumor Aeon was working for Cyptic? So could you please see what he can do? And to the forumers what are you ideas
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What I want from the Foundry if we ever get it.

Basic mission layout. To be able to do for CO what the Foundry does for NWO, because that absolutely looks incredible.

The ability to tag a mission for Character Origins. (Alien. Mutant. Manimal. Robot. Golden age, etc.)

The ability to tag a mission for sub-genre (Dark vigilante, street-level hero, Silly, Justice League/Avenger, Cosmic, Mystic, Villain, Luchadore, Urban Fantasy, Mythoological, Teen, Sentai, etc.)

The ability to flag a mission for language and violence and mature theme.

The ability to make Nemesis missions.

The ability to make UNITY missions.

The ability to make PVP maps between two factions, and free for all. Preferably also with king of the hill and capture the flag variants supported as well.

The ability to design Cosmics.

The ability to have scenarios in small outdoor instances (a la Alerts).

The ability to make Timed missions, including accurate time warnings displayed at various set points in the mission.

The ability to make instances that hold more than 5 people.

The ability to make Secret ID missions, including the ability to be able to designate one costume slot as a secret ID slot.

A bank of game NPCs that I could incorporate known characters into the missions.

Doubling the emotes and the musical themes/tags we have to tell stronger stories.

The ability to pay Cryptic to record dialogue for our scenarios, even if it's only limited to established characters.

For Cryptic to take the best player mission chains, add customized character models, cutscenes, animations, and voice, and put them into the game. Similarly, if someone builds a good restaurant, police station, etc., let's polish and incorporate those as a social instance in game, or even allow that environment to be shared for other people's missions.

More when we get closer.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • tfavsb10tfavsb10 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tfavsb10 wrote: »
    I am a refugee from City of Heroes, I love champions but I will miss a lot of things about COX, one thing I'll miss is Architect Entertainment, it allowed players to create their own missions, and earn tickets and for VIP's some EXP, drops Etc, I would love for a mission architect to be incorporated into power house, giving a unique rewards purchased with things bought from a store much like AE did... it could be a way for you to create your own mission, and be granted rewards.

Of course what we learned from AE is some people will try to take advantage of this by farming, that's why I don't suggest we allow it to give people EXP.

But dispute the farming AE was still a great system, I loved it, I made my own missions that I never published, just for the fun of fooling around on a cool map, The system allowed us access to maps from missions, giving us Badges (or perks) we ccould earn, and a whole wide array of other stuff,

and a Champions online equivalen, could be added as an extra teleportation room in the training room of Powerhouse.

It would allow us to write our own script... be it our characters origin story, a ultimate showdown or whatever else we can think of.

I really am going to miss AE, I also heard a Rumor Aeon was working for Cyptic? So could you please see what he can do? And to the forumers what are you ideas
    What I want from the Foundry if we ever get it.

Basic mission layout. To be able to do for CO what the Foundry does for NWO, because that absolutely looks incredible.

The ability to tag a mission for Character Origins. (Alien. Mutant. Manimal. Robot. Golden age, etc.)

The ability to tag a mission for sub-genre (Dark vigilante, street-level hero, Silly, Justice League/Avenger, Cosmic, Mystic, Villain, Luchadore, Urban Fantasy, Mythoological, Sentai, etc.)

The ability to flag a mission for language and violence and theme.

The ability to make Nemesis missions.

The ability to make UNITY missions.

The ability to make PVP maps between two factions, and free for all.

The ability to design Cosmics.

The ability to make instances that hold more than 5 people.

The ability to make Secret ID missions, including the ability to be able to designate one costume slot as a secret ID slot.

A bank of game NPCs that I could incorporate known characters into the missions.

Doubling the emotes and the musical themes/tags we have to tell stronger stories.

For Cryptic to take the best player mission chains, add customized character models, cutscenes, animations, and voice, and put them into the game. Similarly, if someone builds a good restaurant, police station, etc., let's incorporate those as a social instance in game, or even allow that environment to be shared for other people's missions.

More when we get closer.

Wow those are some great ideas
    edited November 2012
    A few things I want to carry over from COX's system would be:

the ability to make EMPTY enemy group for some missions, for before SG's became non member only in COX Rp'rs (or at least me and my friend) would use the maps for our own Role plays sometimes we just wanted an empty map to use temperately, a lab for an awesome screen shot etc, and sometimes we needed it in a private setting sure we have hideouts, but imagine what a SG could do if they had a RP event in the mission architect, they could control how the event goes, maybe even have some for of customizable cut scene, without or possibly with comic strip images of our villains, and heroes.
  • ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Signed, because people on this forum cry over new content when they'll only play the new content for a week and start crying again. Solution...infinite new content. dsaw
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tfavsb10 wrote: »
    .Of course what we learned from AE is some people will try to take advantage of this by farming, that's why I don't suggest we allow it to give people EXP.

No, just no.

Reward-vs-effort is an important, if not the most important mechanic of any MMORPG, including CO. As long as a form of playable content involves combat and an investment in time and effort then people are going to expect some sort of reward for going through it successfully. Take that away entirely and what you have is content that can only be appreciated by a very limited niche of the playerbase who are okay with doing user-created missions for the sake of custom storylines: Something that doesn't warrant the investment involved in creating a system similar to CoX's AE that's meant to be accessible to the playerbase as a whole.

If someone wants to do user-made missions because they feel that it's a fresh, alternative way to level up and not so much the backstory then they have every right to use it as much as players doing the mission solely for the backstory. Another problem faced during AE's release was players who thought that AE shouldn't be used for levelling attacking those who were using it to level and in doing so created a stupid unnecessary rift within the playerbase that was brought about thanks to Mission Architect. Up to this day I still have no kind words for these sort of players.

If there's some sort of system similar to CoX's AE to be implemented in this game, then certain restrictions have to be enforced:

1) Introduce a flat XP reward for a user-made mission regardless of mob ratings and difficulty. The problem with AE early in its release was with people filling up missions with nothing but many purple-level mobs that gave ridiculous amounts of XP and they could easily be wiped quickly with capable teams. That allowed people to get from level 1 to max level in 2 days with this method of continous farming.

2) Gear, Recognition and Questionite drops/completion rewards from doing such user-created missions should be more or less on par with APs/Comic series/Lairs. The reward system should not be superior. Another problem with CoX's AE early on was that the rewards were just too good compared to the standard content. It had a ticket system allowing you to buy purple gear and tickets were very easily farmed. Of course this created the issue of AE being used as nothing more as a farming tool and a portion of the playerbase started attacking those who were using it as such.

3) No mission public rating system and no listing based on rating. We don't need people abusing the rating system by spamming 1-star votes for a mission created by someone they don't like for whatever reason and then send that mission to very bottom of the ratings list. Such a rating system can also promote the rise of self-proclaimed "official mission reviewers" who for some reason think that their opinions of what makes a good or bad mission story are more valid than others', something that had happened in CoX.
  • gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jennymachx wrote: »

1) Introduce a flat XP reward for a user-made mission regardless of mob ratings and difficulty. The problem with AE early in its release was with people filling up missions with nothing but many purple-level mobs that gave ridiculous amounts of XP and they could easily be wiped quickly with capable teams. That allowed people to get from level 1 to max level in 2 days with this method of continuous farming.

I think they got this one fixed, via NWO preveiws

2) Gear, Recognition and Questionite drops/completion rewards from doing such user-created missions should be more or less on par with APs/Comic series/Lairs. The reward system should not be superior. Another problem with CoX's AE early on was that the rewards were just too good compared to the standard content. It had a ticket system allowing you to buy purple gear and tickets were very easily farmed. Of course this created the issue of AE being used as nothing more as a farming tool and a portion of the playerbase started attacking those who were using it as such.

That's not a bad idea

3) No mission public rating system and no listing based on rating. We don't need people abusing the rating system by spamming 1-star votes for a mission created by someone they don't like for whatever reason and then send that mission to very bottom of the ratings list. Such a rating system can also promote the rise of self-proclaimed "official mission reviewers" who for some reason think that their opinions of what makes a good or bad mission story are more valid than others', something that had happened in CoX.

Having played a lot of LBP I really don't see this as a big problem. Rating systems are generally a good thing I think.

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • docclarksavagejrdocclarksavagejr Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm not familiar with how the Foundry works but I applaud all of canadascott's ideas.

Don't know how FEASIBLE they are, but if so...they'd make a superior system to City of Heroes' AE in my opinion.
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Great suggestions for the Foundry. I have also suggested some of that. I think it will require a major, major, major rework or reconstruction of the game codes though.
  • neandertalianeandertalia Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Long time ago I played CoX, I experienced the Architect missions....

And found myself very weirded. Let's be honest, please, mostly, it was used as the ultimate powerlvling tool. I'll just sum it up how a lot of players used it :

- 2 uber lvl50, teaming with low lvls, one map packed with the hardest mobs, sometimes one helping pnj tagging along, and while the uber were emptying the map, the others were just waiting at the entrance.

*ding ! ding !* lvling ! lvling ! again lvling !

This is the worst scenario ever, don't deny it. Ah, no, it can be worst : you see, the uber lvl50 sold their "skills" to the lowbies.

Maybe I'm getting paranoiac, but while I'm sure some players had the best intentions and made awesome missions, more players will be tempted for the easier and ultimate way to lvl without doing absolutely anything. At this stage, I just wonder what is the use to play this game anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • perfect0777perfect0777 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Completly agree with the idea...im from City of too and when people began to ***** about lack of content they made AE...it was without a doubt one of the smartest things City of did during its entire run and gave the game years more life and the game owner years more sub cash. Get on this CO...do it NOW!!!
    edited November 2012
    No, just no.

Reward-vs-effort is an important, if not the most important mechanic of any MMORPG, including CO. As long as a form of playable content involves combat and an investment in time and effort then people are going to expect some sort of reward for going through it successfully. Take that away entirely and what you have is content that can only be appreciated by a very limited niche of the playerbase who are okay with doing user-created missions for the sake of custom storylines: Something that doesn't warrant the investment involved in creating a system similar to CoX's AE that's meant to be accessible to the playerbase as a whole.

If someone wants to do user-made missions because they feel that it's a fresh, alternative way to level up and not so much the backstory then they have every right to use it as much as players doing the mission solely for the backstory. Another problem faced during AE's release was players who thought that AE shouldn't be used for levelling attacking those who were using it to level and in doing so created a stupid unnecessary rift within the playerbase that was brought about thanks to Mission Architect. Up to this day I still have no kind words for these sort of players.

If there's some sort of system similar to CoX's AE to be implemented in this game, then certain restrictions have to be enforced:

1) Introduce a flat XP reward for a user-made mission regardless of mob ratings and difficulty. The problem with AE early in its release was with people filling up missions with nothing but many purple-level mobs that gave ridiculous amounts of XP and they could easily be wiped quickly with capable teams. That allowed people to get from level 1 to max level in 2 days with this method of continous farming.

Well what happened with AE was, people would make missions without any plot and tuns of mobs, but Its just my opinion, you can disagree...
    edited November 2012
    Long time ago I played CoX, I experienced the Architect missions....

And found myself very weirded. Let's be honest, please, mostly, it was used as the ultimate powerlvling tool. I'll just sum it up how a lot of players used it :

- 2 uber lvl50, teaming with low lvls, one map packed with the hardest mobs, sometimes one helping pnj tagging along, and while the uber were emptying the map, the others were just waiting at the entrance.

*ding ! ding !* lvling ! lvling ! again lvling !

This is the worst scenario ever, don't deny it. Ah, no, it can be worst : you see, the uber lvl50 sold their "skills" to the lowbies.

Maybe I'm getting paranoiac, but while I'm sure some players had the best intentions and made awesome missions, more players will be tempted for the easier and ultimate way to lvl without doing absolutely anything. At this stage, I just wonder what is the use to play this game anymore.

and thus why is said the focus be on story development rather then Experience points, with drops exclusive to the architect
  • phoinx00phoinx00 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Could any PWE staff member pronounce something about this?

Mission Architect would be amazing if brought to Champions Online!
    "The deeds make the hero."
  • matixzonmatixzon Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Foundry would be better than Mission Architect.
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Could any PWE staff member pronounce something about this?

You are new in this forum? Welcome.
    As in 'Don't hold your breath while waiting'.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited August 2013
    I thought i'd bring this old thread back up, If we make a foundry like others have voted yes for, would you rather have it like STO's foundry or similar to AE in a since you can test non published missions, but only hold a few available to the public, so you can have WIP missions, or resevered missions for private Role play area's with friends rather then using hideouts, social instances and cleaned out lairs.

Me and my friend use to use AE to create Role plays that really only the two of us would run, to have some fun, while I published a few, he just wrote what he felt like and we'd have a little fun with our own little RP scenario, a

Because honestly, we havn't had much fun without AE since COH has closed down.
  • malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    To be able to soft test it with other players like in AE.

I tried Neverwinters Foundry and you can't even test it with other groups without publishing it first then revising. Plus many features you add into the foundry never worked until you published, so you had to test it there.
    edited August 2013
    malvou wrote: »
    To be able to soft test it with other players like in AE.

I tried Neverwinters Foundry and you can't even test it with other groups without publishing it first then revising. Plus many features you add into the foundry never worked until you published, so you had to test it there.

Sad how are FTP's sapose to enjoy the foundry, if they can't make freemissions like AE had, that they didn't earn any tickets on, but made purely for the sport of making private stories, it wasn;t just me and my bud,we found alot of folks who did it around AE.

Course, that was after we moved to virtue
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lol...as soon as CoH introduced the Architect, it was game over.

farmin farmin farmin. it was heroes to max level in a day.

same thing is happening in Neverwinter right now...... hell I got over a hundred tymoras gift boxes last weekend from the many farm mission people created just for that purpose.

user created content will ALWAYS be exploited.

players are creative, smart, and wily..... they will Always find holes in the system to exploit.....it's in a gamers nature to beat a game.

....and foundry/architect tools are a perfect way to "beat" a game....

.... to death.

cgta1967 wrote: »

same thing is happening in Neverwinter right now...... hell I got over a hundred tymoras gift boxes last weekend from the many farm mission people created just for that purpose.

players are creative, smart, and wily..... they will Always find holes in the system to exploit.....it's in a gamers nature to beat a game.

.... to death.

Did you just say AE is what killed COH? because last I checked it was a message from NCsoft saying the game was no longer in the interest of the company. And I'm sick of sitting on my **** all day, with my friend.... who dosn't care enough to level his toon, but would create his own content in a heartbeat to get the creative juices flowing. I don't know how many hours we spent playing AE missions, others created to get tickets to buy unlocks in the store for the Creator, so we could make a cooler little story of our own. and we never even bothered to publish it, we just ran test runs and man his first mission was amazing we flashed back to our characters childhood and he introduced me to his evil twin, who he rigged up to betray my self him and our youngerselves. I have been struggling to find a program that has that level of customization, without it costing me $1000 USD then $200 USD a month, (second life) to just make a city map with NPC's. and still that games combat would suck so much we couldn't enjoy smashing folks. AE was the coolest thing I ever experienced and I'd like to have something close to it back in my life, without having to go all fantasy or futuristic MMO to do so.
    edited August 2013
    cgta1967 wrote: »

.... to death.

Mission Architect didn't kill CoX, but Paragon Studios did poorly over the intitial implementation so much so that I believe that it helped screw over what could have been the second wind for an already dated MMO at the time, but it wasn't. Let's list out what exactly was wrong with the system shall we?

1) They introduced a reward system that highly promoted farming.

2) They did not state clear rules about whether or not MA could be used for farming or powerlevelling.

3) They did state that MA could be used as an alternative means of levelling, so powerlevelling a new toon to max level in a day or two was technically okay.

4) They allowed MA users to create multiple full purple mobs of max level, giving plenty of XP per run.

5) The rating system allowed for groups of players to spam negative ratings as a form of griefing.

6) Positron started making ban threats towards players, especially new players, powerlevelling toons to max level using MA.

And top it all off, self-righteous veterans in the community saw no problem in attacking and making fun of players in Atlas Park broadcast chat and forums, especially those just starting to play from buying the MA re-release, using the MA for main gameplay and nothing else, instead of educating them in a civil manner, thus helping to create a pretty crappy community environment with all the infighting over MA going on.

There were players who loved making their own story arcs, and there are those who just wanted some action gameplay. MA actually serviced both these group of players, but the stuck-up self-righteous portion of that one group had to act the fun police and put the other group down.

I left the game shortly after MA, but from what I've read the ticket rewards were nerfed so much that there wasn't a point doing them unless a player was a dedicated custom story-creator, and anyone else who didn't bother with it just went back to the rest of the content.

So in a nutshell? Poor design implementation, poor quality control and a crappy portion of the community helped prevent the re-introduction of CoX as a renewed MMO with MA as its selling feature make a breakthrough. The hype about being the first MMO ever to provide players the power to create their own content quickly became overlooked.

I can't pinpoint in anything specific other than NCsoft dropping the ball that actually helped in "killing" CoX, but the issues with MA certainly didn't help give the game any renewed sense of popularity that actually mattered in my opinion.
    edited August 2013
    Like the On Alert didn't "beat" the game all ready.
    ...to death.
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ... to death.

Are we really going the route of "alerts killed this game"? Seriously, that sweeping hyperbole has been done...

...to death.
    edited August 2013
    Nope.
    It made CO to what it is today.
  • caycepollardcaycepollard Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Nope.
    PW wanted a superhero version of "Rusty Hearts", and On Alert made that possible for them. :biggrin:
    edited August 2013
    Nope.

And what it is today isn't dead, you can log in right now can't you?

You're better than this Finn.
    edited August 2013
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
  • clcmercyclcmercy Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    See, most people from CoX that remember the AE system forget is that the developers themselves never came down on farming, as they realized that it's an essential part of some people's game play.

What they DID come down on, (and rightly so, in my opinion) is frelling with the risk vs. reward ratio. Very little risk for high rewards. Finding some way to exploit a mob so it can't effectively kill or damage the player and yet being victim to the player's attacks. Or, in the case of the hamidon exploits, a mob that HAS no offensive attacks, but propogates and grants XP exponentially. These things were squashed when they were discovered.

Cryptic will never be able to outsmart players in this regard. But what they CAN do is put out the fires as they start.

However, they're already off to the wrong start, IE their current solution to farming in the Foundry. An xp cap. If you go over a certain amount in a certain time, you no longer earn for a predetermined length of time. This punishes efficient builds and min-maxers more than it will stop farming. Not only that, but Cryptic actually encourages farming ITS OWN CONTENT BY DESIGN. The so-called "end game" is to run elite level dungeons over and over and over and over....if this is not farming, I do not know what is. One must farm to get the best gear. One must farm to gain enough AD to make any worthwhile purchases. One must farm to do damn near everything in that game, STO, and this game too.

Bottom line? Farming isn't bad. Breaking a risk vs. reward standard is. No risk? No reward. High risk? High reward. Simple.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • clcmercyclcmercy Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2013

And boy does Cryptic lie. Take the recent "two million players" debacle over in N.O.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would be for the foundry as long as anyone that called themselves an author suddenly found themselves with a MALE CHICKEN for a forum avatar.

175px-Foghorn_Leghorn.png

OMG the name for a male chicken is censored overkill much U_U"
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Double necro'ing a thread is extra heretical. inb4 "but muh relevancy"
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ...but e'en with strange eons, threads can never die.

(Started in November 2012; revived briefly in March 2013; revived again yesterday.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The infinite thread space here is something that has always baffled me.

Other MMO forums I've been on simply auto-deleted any thread that fell past page 50.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    rooster...

no it's not.
    Now for the fun one.

What's a male moorhen called?

NWO foundry beat the farming for xp, They had one room with the reward. Several got banned. The Foundry writers are still finding 'creative' ways around the rules.

but anyway on Foundry, we have been told we don't have the tech for it.
    also it would take too long to code everything
    we don't have the resources

yes it would be good(some of the NWO are absolutely hilarious) but unless it makes more money than lockboxes, unlikely
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    What's a male moorhen called?
    Michael. :biggrin:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chaelk wrote: »

yes it would be good(some of the NWO are absolutely hilarious) but unless it makes more money than lockboxes, unlikely

So here's the plan. We take what we learned from CoX where you can buy new mobs and such for your AE missions with ingame currency, and apply it here but with real world cash.

Mo' money, Mo' angry foundry rants.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    Michael. :biggrin:
    wrong.

Male moorhens are also called Moorhens.
    Our local library had an "ask us anything" week

It took several libraries and the zoo to find that one. Someone had obviously thought ahead.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg