test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Harassment- anyone had a problem?

cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
I won't drop any names, but I'm really wanting to know if anyone has had a problem with this. I've dropped a ticket, but I'm a bit worried.

Someone in the game keeps swinging by where I am, calling me names and such and making wild claims- and there's more to it, but I can't go into it here.

I'm very hesitant to use the /ignore feature. I didn't at first because I was hoping if I'd slighted this person in some way, I would do my best to make amends (You'd find it hard to believe, but I'm actually kind of a nice person sometimes).

Has anyone had a problem with a malicious person like this and had to report it (here or elsewhere)? I've dropped a ticket, but believe it or not- I'm afraid of some kind of retaliation or griefing. In your experience was it taken care of? I've never experienced this in online gaming before, so I was curious.

I'm just concerned. Please don't make this thread locked out with insults, name-dropping, or stuff like this.
Post edited by cybersoldier1981 on

Comments

• cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    when will people learn that ERP is not a prerequisite to being a decent person? ("why u no ERP? you must be a murderer!")

Fortunately, mine's not about 'those three letters'. I don't have a problem with what people do privately, unless it involves a child or something like that.

My main question is- does the harassment ticket work?
  • alexofspades#2085 alexofspades Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I sincerely hope the ticket works, because people like these make me cringe. They're disgusting and detrimental to our community.

I'm hoping for a permaban.
    ERgLqqC.png
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think I know who you are talking about as I was targeted as well (even if it is the same person or not, still...wow really?). They started to harass my character because I 'stole' their character name. Then followed by some verbal excuses how my toon looks bad, how he/she wouldn't be interested in ERPing with my toon, and how all furries should burn in hell. My only response to them was "I dare you to say that again to me" Followed by a ignore.

I sent in a ticket as well about this said player I was harassed by, hope it is the same person we both encountered to get scum like that out of the game.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If the harrassing stops, it works. If not, then make another.
    Use ignore. That's what it's there for.
    Nothing much else you can do about it.
    You won't get a notice how/when/if the person was contacted/dealed by Cryptic/PW.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Multiple times actually from a variety of people.

Redgarding:

Costume Contests

Declining ERP requests

Having an issue with one of my chars

and other things which I do not wish to think about.

As far as I am concerned from those who I have reported, I have had an adequate response from the Customer Support regarding harassment.

I really do not like using the ignore function, but some people who piss me off beyond belief it becomes a necessity to keep them out of my activity and chat in game.

Generally if someone is on ignore, I will remove them after a time, but if someone has been on my ignore list before and is back on, it is highly unlikely they are going to be talking to me again. Like Ever.

For the most part, when I get ignore function worthy people I am generally on Mentella. I've had people tell me that I should delete her or just not RP with her and had jibes at her for no apparent reason, either that or I get crude PMs from some people in Club Caprice, as a result I do not enter Club Caprice.

If people irritate me whilst on Mentella, I will reply IC, and THAT is enough to abate them.

I tend to be very proactive about complaints and harassment, I have pretty much a zero tolerance on that subject.

The ignore function is there to be made use of, it's a shame it has to be used now and then but in all fairness, some people do not take the hint to back off.
  • slumpywpgslumpywpg Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    even though i chose a fairly a-sexual login name for the very purpose of avoiding this... I still get ERP requests on a frequent basis... To the point when people randomly PM me in game I usually just ignore it because,oh well, it's probably just another person wanting ERP which I have no interest in whatsoever.

I used to roleplay quite frequently but almost every RP dissolves into wanting to get into some kind of internet relationship or cybersex... Even when I explicitly explain before hand I'm not at all into that. :mad:

99% of the time I just let people assume I am a guy because, honestly, life on an MMO is just easier that way.

i have come to the conclusion that either a) i don't make a very convincing man or b) the people behind the screen don't care what sex you are so long as your character has digital boobs.

:x
    edited July 2013
    slumpywpg wrote: »
    I used to roleplay quite frequently but almost every RP dissolves into wanting to get into some kind of internet relationship or cybersex... Even when I explicitly explain before hand I'm not at all into that. :mad:

^ This. So damn much.

When I first started RPing with Mentella and ForceGirl, wow...I was surprised at how..ahem.."forward" some people were, it was scary.

Now to clarify, if people ERP that is fine, but when you make it clear you aren't into that, either via your bio or an OOC note, surely that should be respected?
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nope. I must be weird.
    When I first started RPing with Mentella and ForceGirl, wow...I was surprised at how..ahem.."forward" some people were, it was scary.

Now to clarify, if people ERP that is fine, but when you make it clear you aren't into that, either via your bio or an OOC note, surely that should be respected?

You cannot be alone on this front. (Warning - link contains questionable dialogue.)
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

edited July 2013
    however if you don't give a character SOME sort of weakness somewhere, the character can become just boring and lame to RP in the eyes of many people. which is why even my Uber RP toons have at least one significant weakness.

In my eyes if someone cannot see the value of my characters in RP then that is their problem not mine. And as a result the RP between myself and that person is simply not going to happen.
    edited July 2013
    that's my opinion too. was just stating a general truth of most people's view of character traits in RP. you can be as overpowered as you like (and do it without having a high whatever stat)
    but without a single weakness it becomes shallow IMHO.

This is why I try to avoid RPing with 'gods'...

"Embrace your dreams"

edited July 2013
    bluhman wrote: »

Wow..that's sort of what I was exposed to when I stepped through the door with Mentella.

I tend not to go into relationships between chars, it's just not my thing.

But yeah, Superforwardness and pervy attitudes like that aren't going to get you anywhere.

I find it shocking frankly.

I've never had to deal with "forcefulness" before, but touching and invasion of personal space was a large issue for my toons as a whole actually.

I simply left the scene, after snapping them into a coma ofc :rolleyes:
    edited July 2013
    drgmstr wrote: »
    This is why I try to avoid RPing with 'gods'...

Yeah, I've run into a few of those, it's pretty hilarious actually, they are just like:

"OMG I HAZ GOD POWAHZ, YIELD NAOW!"

I ran into one on Techna Ology before and simply said:

*creates a device which ends the entire universe* The. End.

Bai ^^))
    edited July 2013
    So... no one's had to report someone for harassment before...?

Okay then.
    edited July 2013

Okay then.

i haven't reported it before, so sorry, i can't help you there (and sorry for sorta hijacking your thread). For the most part I just stuff people into ignore and forget they exist. :/
    edited July 2013

Okay then.

Yes I have, I got a response from Customer Support Team a few hours later.

I was quite...um...firm with my wording. :redface:
    edited July 2013

Okay then.

I have, but was a few nights ago for the very first time that I had to send in a ticket about this player. Even ignoring them wasn't enough to keep them away. Still waiting for a response to my ticket, probably taking longer with all these people getting banned over using emotes.

"Embrace your dreams"

• stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yep, I know what you mean. Had the same problem 2 months ago. In my occasion, a sick guy kept coming at me saying many inappropriate things, following me all across the map.The ignore was fast, but just minutes after that, he made another acc/toon, same costume, same name(stairs to those that get the "joke") and did the same thing. This continued for a week. Then I stopped playing for 2 months. Now i'm back with chat whitelisted during the hours this harassment used to take place.
    In my case, it's 90% because of PvP. You know how people act when they lose, but that was over the line.
    About ERP, all I can say is that club caprice is a no go for any female toons i've made.
    edited July 2013
    Yep, I know what you mean. Had the same problem 2 months ago. In my occasion, a sick guy kept coming at me saying many inappropriate things, following me all across the map.The ignore was fast, but just minutes after that, he made another acc/toon, same costume, same name(stairs to those that get the "joke") and did the same thing. This continued for a week. Then I stopped playing for 2 months. Now i'm back with chat whitelisted during the hours this harassment used to take place.
    In my case, it's 90% because of PvP. You know how people act when they lose, but that was over the line.
    About ERP, all I can say is that club caprice is a no go for any female toons i've made.

wow, 2 weeks? :eek: that's some serious trolling commitment

i basically don't ever step foot in CC.
  • clcmercyclcmercy Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've had to report people for harassment. Not often, mind you...across Cryptic's games, there is a pretty decent bunch of folk but there's always exceptions. I never knew if anything had been done about it, either.

The incident stopped, though..and was never repeated.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't know if this counts, but yesterday I had requested help with Teleios' Tower and wound up with these two clowns teaming with me. They seemed more interested in screwing around rather than forming together a cohesive team, as one kept flying around with stealth on letting his two pets do most of the work while not contributing much personally and the other was either afk or dying or both most of the time (he actually claimed to go afk to eat dinner knowing full well that this was a ****ing lair!). Not once did I see either of them use block, either.

So here I was, the meat shield paying for their idiocy... or griefing.

I finally had enough of their idiocy after they actually left me alone with an activated Buster for the next section of the tower. I immediately kicked both of them and left the lair thoroughly disgusted. That was the worst Teleios Tower run I had ever had (all the others have been wonderful teams that contributed excellently).

I have no idea if these two were clueless newbs or were literally griefing me. I suppose I couldn't call it harassment unless something like it tries to happen again.
  • alexofspades#2085 alexofspades Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have no idea if these two were clueless newbs or were literally griefing me. I suppose I couldn't call it harassment unless something like it tries to happen again.

Wow, this is horrible. Hey, i can duo Teleios with some of my 40's, and i have some characters around level 30 that could use that mission. Send me a mail in-game (@AlexOfSpades), i'll be honored to join you in battle!
    ERgLqqC.png
  • jennspacejennspace Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Harassment? In my case, I haven't been targeted by any act of harassment but it happened a couple of times that I witnessed people bashing each others on the chat but this does not surprise me, it's not better in any FPS on Xbox Live with the kids yelling insanities at everyone XDDDD :biggrin:
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i usually don't get weird stuff from people... Mostly just people saying how they'd like to be Miss Behavin with me. So long as nobody other than they're partner sees it, I've got no problem with it.

I did get this one guy in a completely random outfit trying to give me a lesson in fashion once... Apparently he wanted to punch me for being Miss Behavin and for the SG I was in at the time, "Too Sexy". I fired back with how he doesn't really have any ground to stand on because of how sloppy he looked and he pulled the "I don't care" routine... Apparently he did care because he followed me for about 20 minutes before he gave up.
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    drgmstr wrote: »
    They started to harass my character because I 'stole' their character

I've had this happen a few times on one of my toons but i don't know if it was the same person each time. I really don't respond back after the first few messages if they're getting all crazy on it.

As for the ERP, i don't really get into RP that much beyond just how my character responds in game chat, so i've only had things get a little weird once or twice, but i'd stop responding by then. It never ceases to surprise me just how bad some people can get let alone in a game that might have kids playing it.
    edited July 2013
    I've had this happen a few times on one of my toons but i don't know if it was the same person each time. I really don't respond back after the first few messages if they're getting all crazy on it.

I have my share of people ignored but this one was by far the worse. I stole someone elses character name? Well there is a surprise, my toons name is very common, I've seen 7 others with the same name since I have made her which was last week. Everything about my character is not copied from others besides just having a common name. Surprises me how low people can get behind the monitor.

"Embrace your dreams"

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I won't drop any names, but I'm really wanting to know if anyone has had a problem with this. I've dropped a ticket, but I'm a bit worried.

Someone in the game keeps swinging by where I am, calling me names and such and making wild claims- and there's more to it, but I can't go into it here.

I'm very hesitant to use the /ignore feature. I didn't at first because I was hoping if I'd slighted this person in some way, I would do my best to make amends (You'd find it hard to believe, but I'm actually kind of a nice person sometimes).

Has anyone had a problem with a malicious person like this and had to report it (here or elsewhere)? I've dropped a ticket, but believe it or not- I'm afraid of some kind of retaliation or griefing. In your experience was it taken care of? I've never experienced this in online gaming before, so I was curious.

I'm just concerned. Please don't make this thread locked out with insults, name-dropping, or stuff like this.

If some idiot is harassing you ignore them. Your too nice . Dont take crap from morons.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey cyber, remember that time when I was hosting CCs? And that guy came on as a crude copy of Flare in a diaper or something and was announcing in zone as if he was me because his handle was the same as mine except 2 letters were switched? Or when he ruined every hide & seek I did by announcing my location?

Yeah, I'd have to be more specific.

Hit the question mark on your minimap, submit a GM behavior report, and put them on ignore. It's all you can do aside from reporting it directly to PWE.
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I get a few folks that are interested in attempting ERP or to "be my boyfriend", I see no point to it if it's not part of a story, but I rarely RP as it is.. too many costume contests to attend!

On that note, the worse harassment I've ever had revolved around contests. Mostly rumors as to favors that I have supposedly done to win or that my looks are too *insert insulting name here* and should never win in the first place. I've been accused of being involved with a theoretical "inner circle" of rigged CCs, and other things of that nature. It's been from random people and targeted others including myself, but it's still not what should happen in a game like this, competition or no.

Gotta take it all in stride I suppose, but if it's aimed at you personally then that's taking it too far and it needs to be reported. I've ignored plenty of people over the time that I've played here, but it's mainly for them just being trolls and jerks in general.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
    edited July 2013
    Hey cyber, remember that time when I was hosting CCs? And that guy came on as a crude copy of Flare in a diaper or something and was announcing in zone as if he was me because his handle was the same as mine except 2 letters were switched? Or when he ruined every hide & seek I did by announcing my location?

I remember that. It was kinda a bust, but I just dug in my inventory and gave out the top 3 most valuable items I had (mods) and a couple of other things as prizes and had my own contest. Didn't turn out bad, everyone was cool about it.

Hit the question mark on your minimap, submit a GM behavior report, and put them on ignore. It's all you can do aside from reporting it directly to PWE.

Did that, I'm just not wanting to start a 'war' with someone. It's fine if someone doesn't like my characters, playstyle, or even my opinion. I'm an adult and I can accept that. I'm just not a fan of someone who doesn't like something about my character coming up to me and dumping insults and vulgar names on me.
  • forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Did that, I'm just not wanting to start a 'war' with someone. It's fine if someone doesn't like my characters, playstyle, or even my opinion. I'm an adult and I can accept that. I'm just not a fan of someone who doesn't like something about my character coming up to me and dumping insults and vulgar names on me.

No one does like that. The best way not to start a "war" with them is to not acknowledge their existence. Eventually they'll go away and other will come. Best we can do is the cold shoulder.
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
    edited July 2013
    The best way not to start a "war" with them is to not acknowledge their existence. Eventually they'll go away and other will come. Best we can do is the cold shoulder.

I think I like your advice very much.
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    aurinkosi wrote: »
    Wow, this is horrible. Hey, i can duo Teleios with some of my 40's, and i have some characters around level 30 that could use that mission. Send me a mail in-game (@AlexOfSpades), i'll be honored to join you in battle!

Again, thanks for the help. That went ten times better than yesterday.
  • jaguar40jaguar40 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well overall not much issues besides a few cases of racial slurs from a certain few people. Of course I put in a ticket and seems like thye kind of condone that type of behavior. It is what it is. Apparently according to the ticket person, it's up to the person offended to not get offended by that type of stuff and if they do, it's up to them to just ignore it.

But what kind of disturbed a little the most more than anything it seems like most people either dont understand or care about how offensive racial slurs can be. But god forbid you say you care much for a certain hero and prefer another, then everyone and their momma is offended. "What? You dont like batman? How dare you offend us!" (for example).

I guess people will be people and not all of them make sense to me so I just go with it now. If someone use a racial slur whether against whites, blacks, Indians, Native Americans, Asians, Hispanics, Mexicans (actual ones that I have seen or had directed at me personally) it the target's fault for getting offended. (sarcasm) I mean, what rational person gets offended by getting called a "racial slur" anymore? Or at statements saying that all *racial slur* should all be hanged and exterminated. My god, who dares get offended by something as petty as that? (end sarcasm).

Racial slurs seem to be ok in PWE games and putting in a ticket is viewed as badgering the ticket support people, a trivial matter that isnt supposed to be reported regardless of what the written rules say. But having different taste in heroes, or star trek character or fantasy build is a major issue and a major no no thing to do.
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I saw a notice from an ex-mod on the old forums that Cryptic's policy regarding player harrasement is that if ignore doesn't stop the harasser from stopping, then submit a ticket.

Only form of harassment I experienced was someone on zone telling me to get out of the game simply because I'm not a US citizen. That was during when I could still comfortably chat in zone without any worries.
    edited July 2013
    jennymachx wrote: »
    I saw a notice from an ex-mod on the old forums that Cryptic's policy regarding player harrasement is that if ignore doesn't stop the harasser from stopping, then submit a ticket.

Interesting.

Does it send a message to the other person that they are being ignored, or is it merely closing the eyes to it and thus cant report it because since it's ignored the target cant see it and thus wouldnt know if it continued or not.
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jaguar40 wrote: »
    Interesting.

Does it send a message to the other person that they are being ignored, or is it merely closing the eyes to it and thus cant report it because since it's ignored the target cant see it and thus wouldnt know if it continued or not.

If someone on your ignore list tries to send you a tell, they'll get a message saying that they're being ignored.
    edited July 2013
    jennymachx wrote: »
    If someone on your ignore list tries to send you a tell, they'll get a message saying that they're being ignored.

well alright then. Makes sense.

That means if they continue, what ever way the ychoose to get around the tell and knowing they are being ignored i.e back in public chat or so it's no doubt they are doing it with malicious intentions in mind directed at the target. But at the same token the target wouldnt know it would have continued if ignored blacks their sayings, unless of course, as someone I know had happen, someone else sent them a tell and email with the details letting them know that the person is still going after them.

Even though it sounds like the responsibilty for dealing with the problem is the target. Although in their terms of service, section 10 User Conduct- You must observe these Terms, all Rules of Conduct, all applicable laws and all basic rules of etiquette and common courtesy when using the Website and the Service. Any conduct that violates the law in an offline, real world community is also a violation of these terms. PWE will not tolerate any illegal or offensive conduct (even though ironically they seem very very very lenient and very much tolerant) section (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;

Sounds like they rather dotn want to or have the time and or manpower to enforce their own written rules and or do not take their own rules seriously, which would explain why some players dont take it serious either.

ooops looks like paragraph (h) under section 10 also touch upon it too-Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jaguar40 wrote: »
    well alright then. Makes sense.

That means if they continue, what ever way the ychoose to get around the tell and knowing they are being ignored i.e back in public chat or so it's no doubt they are doing it with malicious intentions in mind directed at the target. But at the same token the target wouldnt know it would have continued if ignored blacks their sayings, unless of course, as someone I know had happen, someone else sent them a tell and email with the details letting them know that the person is still going after them.

Even though it sounds like the responsibilty for dealing with the problem is the target. Although in their terms of service, section 10 User Conduct- You must observe these Terms, all Rules of Conduct, all applicable laws and all basic rules of etiquette and common courtesy when using the Website and the Service. Any conduct that violates the law in an offline, real world community is also a violation of these terms. PWE will not tolerate any illegal or offensive conduct (even though ironically they seem very very very lenient and very much tolerant) section (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;

Sounds like they rather dotn want to or have the time and or manpower to enforce their own written rules and or do not take their own rules seriously, which would explain why some players dont take it serious either.

ooops looks like paragraph (h) under section 10 also touch upon it too-Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users

So you want Cryptic to successfully end spamming, caps-raging, racial slurs, abusive language, trolling, and e-threats. In an MMO.

I'm only 30, and I apparently just encountered the most optimistic person I will ever come across. This is kind of a letdown.
  • vincyrevincyre Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Little late into the thread here, but I don't think the harassment ticket works AT ALL. About a year and a half/two years ago, there was one particular player that would harass my group of RP buddies nonstop, throwing out insults, vulgar comments, and even went so far as to threaten us a few times.

Do you know how many f'ing tickets we all submitted?

Wouldn't you know...nothing was done about it...the harassment went on for a little over a month, even with us putting the person on ignore, they would still find us and try their best to interrupt everything. Took me and one of the other players calling cryptic to get a dang thing done, and the other player couldn't get anything done simply because one of the people involved was too afraid to submit a ticket or call.

So no, I don't think reporting harassment in this game does a single thing.
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I haven't really been harassed. Just really creeped out by people that come and stand WAY TOO CLOSE. This only seems to happen on my giant character who's covered in hair, Monster. And when I move, they follow and stand "touching" me again. It's just strange. I sometimes have to resort to going to my base for a while to get rid of them. Damned weirdos.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I declined ERP invites from some people and they said following things:

"Oh, you are afraid of new experiences? ;)"

"Oh you don't wanna DEVELOP AS A CHARACTER? ;)) ;);)"

DEVELOP AS A CHARACTER!

I got so freaking mad at this sentence. Holllyy crap. There are people who think like this. They called me INMATURE for putting this one guy on ignore FOR HAVING DIFFERENT OPINION. I told em that sucking E-weeners doesn't really improve me as a character. They disagreed.

/me sucks #NAME's MEATY SCHLONG <- epic character development.

YOUR OPINION IS WRONG.

WRRROOONGGG

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGH

Cool, you ERP. But if I say NO, then you should respect that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game