test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Help!

spiderdude4spiderdude4 Posts: 87 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Costumes and Concepts
Hey all.

So this is my first forum here and I decided to check with you guys to see if you can help out with a few costumes I just can't get a handle on!

My Character Night Spider is in dire need of new threads and I've been looking around to see what concepts fit and if they can be remade (Or made into a homage) on the CO tailor

Concept #1 Light Spider Armor

Picture: Spider-Armor_Mark_II.jpg

This one is a must! Not only does it pay homage to some of Spiderman's known suits but It would look good as a light stealthy armor, my problem is the helmet and tights styles/details. so hopefully I can get a bit of help on this one!

Concept #2 Tactical Armor

Picture: Elite_Lexcorp.JPG

This one is actually a costume in DC universe online, now I'm not trying to clone this costume, but get something close for that Tactical/Combat feel. I'm completely lost on how to make this one work.

So yeah. For now these are what I want to work on, and hopefully you guys can give creative tips or even take up the project yourselves and show me the results

You guys can just post pics on this thread and if you can't you can message me ingame @Hope1 to discuss this more or show off your designs!

Thank you all for any aid you can provide. And I may come back with more concepts so stay tuned! :cool:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Hope1 ingame. PRIMUS Database Characters
Post edited by spiderdude4 on

Comments

• spiderdude4spiderdude4 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh and by the way: There is no limit as to what costume parts you use, Im a lifetimer so I have most gold account costumes, anything else I can hunt down ingame!

Good luck!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lstcause101lstcause101 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Best i could come up with would be a combo of the 2. Forgive the lack of spider insignia, not many options available, For some reason arcsharp reminds me of tarantula fangs. Note, most of the grey is chain-mail.

Costume_Xenoform101_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_427113438_zps152d6383.jpg?t=1373798570Costume_Xenoform101_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_427114920_zpsf77f5259.jpg

Check out the Community-Designed Hero, my Costume Gallery and my
    Game Suggestion Thread.
    edited July 2013
    Best i could come up with would be a combo of the 2. Forgive the lack of spider insignia, not many options available, For some reason arcsharp reminds me of tarantula fangs. Note, most of the grey is chain-mail.

Costume_Xenoform101_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_427113438_zps152d6383.jpg?t=1373798570Costume_Xenoform101_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_427114920_zpsf77f5259.jpg

Ah. Nice work and quick too!

Thanks!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chemkchemk Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Here is what I came up with. I went KISS/Stealth/Homage.
    screenshot_2013-07-18-14-03-47_zps70cb52fa.jpg
    screenshot_2013-07-18-14-03-51_zps19e61ddc.jpg
    Costume_chemkreation_NoName_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_427485542_zpsde1d4957.jpg
    Tjim6oX.png
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the submissions guys!

I am actually planning to merge both of your designs in a certain way. Thanks again and maybe I'll show the result here when it's done :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xen0biaxen0bia Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Try this!

Costume_xen999_MagmaCore_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_427584824_zpsf23d7fcd.jpg
    edited July 2013
    xen0bia wrote: »
    Try this!

Costume_xen999_MagmaCore_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_427584824_zpsf23d7fcd.jpg

Awesome! That deals with my helmet issues :D

Thanks!

Results coming soon!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Here it is folks!

Gold_Spider_MK_2.jpg

Thank you all for contributing to this project. Now there are differences but It seems to cover the chainmail, helmet and armor very nicely!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • redback7211redback7211 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013

how do you get the background?
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    how do you get the background?
    Those are saved costume files. The background is part of the image that presents when you save them like that.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys I'm back!

And with a whole new project I'm undertaking in costumes

I am currently needing more Armor for my main Night Spider, this one being a "First Appearance" suit.

My concept: The first ever Spider Armor

armored-spiderman.png?w=500

Spider-Man-Spider-Armor-2.jpg

Obviously my issue here primarily the helmet, I would love a great mask/headgear combo to get that effect (CO really needs more good looking helmets...) I really end up struggling with head/helmets on most costumes....

So any help is appreciated and thanks again!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]