test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Challenging B.A.S.H. (Video)

oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Hero Games
Something COPvP related on the forums, for a change.

swa254.jpg
Post edited by oobtree on

Comments

• smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'd make a comment about how your video is boring... but it's not really your fault. At this point, it'd be difficult for anyone to show anything new or exciting. The purple cotton candy bolts and explosions were neat tho. Good job.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nice video Mal!!! lets keep them coming!! maybe get some utc feeds etc..
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Here's another.

2dlj7l3.jpg
    edited July 2013
    Xeno wanted me to share this, he's in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbR2OuvQIkg
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    Xeno wanted me to share this, he's in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbR2OuvQIkg

omg I am there too as Katie Blaster. (super mega proud member of Altered Ego's!!!) This ****s old yo. XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • purestofgreenpurestofgreen Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OMG Hi penny, your so old. Luci would be proud if she came back to the game now to see the amount of people banned for no reason.

Nice video's by the way malware, loving the second image used with 3 of AE after you. ;)
    edited July 2013
    oh0msj.jpg
  • purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That game of UTC was quite fun. Too bad I wound up switching teams by the time it decided not to kick me from the map.
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • xeirosxeiros Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    purin1 wrote: »
    That game of UTC was quite fun. Too bad I wound up switching teams by the time it decided not to kick me from the map.
    You know what's even more fun? When players don't take advantage of the fact that their team has a 5 on 3 advantage because anyone who joins the latter team past 3 is kicked from the map. When the game is bugged and the players can't even act with any sort of sportsmanship with what little control over a situation they have left, it only helps make things worse. Instead of having two members sit out in order to balance out the numbers, you and your team proceeded to abuse your numbers advantage and farm to an easy win. Of course it's fun to be the "winning" side of that kind of lopsided scenario.
  • purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xeiros wrote: »
    You know what's even more fun? When players don't take advantage of the fact that their team has a 5 on 3 advantage because anyone who joins the latter team past 3 is kicked from the map. When the game is bugged and the players can't even act with any sort of sportsmanship with what little control over a situation they have left, it only helps make things worse. Instead of having two members sit out in order to balance out the numbers, you and your team proceeded to abuse your numbers advantage and farm to an easy win. Of course it's fun to be the "winning" side of that kind of lopsided scenario.

I was not aware that there was an imbalance of players during that fight. I saw so many new players during that game that I assumed myteam was outnumbered at one point. I didn't join the game for good until about halfway through, so things were pretty hectic for me.

I have always sat out when I realized my team happened to be at a numbered advantage - I wouldn't take an "easy win" like that.
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    purin1 wrote: »
    I was not aware that there was an imbalance of players during that fight. I saw so many new players during that game that I assumed myteam was outnumbered at one point. I didn't join the game for good until about halfway through, so things were pretty hectic for me.

I have always sat out when I realized my team happened to be at a numbered advantage - I wouldn't take an "easy win" like that.

Don't spoil it for him! It's fun!
    edited July 2013
    Since I count as at least 2 PvPers, I liked the odds :wink:
    edited July 2013
    Since I count as at least 2 PvPers, I liked the odds :wink:

Haha, been a long time since we dueled mal, I never find you on these days. Only ppl i've seen lately are aret and purin, when are you guys on?
  • nesnonesno Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Mal I just emailed you the build. Let's see a video of melting faces! Let's dub the build "Mr. Gibs"
    edited July 2013
    nesno2 wrote: »
    Mal I just emailed you the build. Let's see a video of melting faces! Let's dub the build "Mr. Gibs"

Xeno givin' builds again!
    That feels about right...
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    QUESTION! Does old Toy Master play LoL just wondering , ran into one there today.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited July 2013
    ROFL

Hello,

As you may already know, your account was banned recently. The reason for this is because this account had items sent to them via the Halloween web page that could only have been obtained via a hack. You have hacked our website and thus have been banned from our game permanently. Hacking will not be tolerated even in the least, and this account has done just that. This ban is non-negotiable, no replies will be given to this ticket, and it will be closed.

In the words of Crabclaw, "I hope it was worth it, because your time in our game is finished."

--PW Support

Nothing better than when they get personal about it, epic but futile Crabclaw!
    edited July 2013
    ROFL

Hello,

As you may already know, your account was banned recently. The reason for this is because this account had items sent to them via the Halloween web page that could only have been obtained via a hack. You have hacked our website and thus have been banned from our game permanently. Hacking will not be tolerated even in the least, and this account has done just that. This ban is non-negotiable, no replies will be given to this ticket, and it will be closed.

In the words of Crabclaw, "I hope it was worth it, because your time in our game is finished."

--PW Support

New ban,or old ban?
  • kingironwolf69kingironwolf69 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ROFL

Hello,

--PW Support

Oh lawd they at it again aye? Only obtained via a hack? how about the total and complete ineptitude of PWE/Cryptic employees? Because it aint a hack if you can't code your way out of a wet paper bag folks. #JFS
    edited July 2013
    ROFL

Hello,

--PW Support

So...does this mean no epic comeback?

edited July 2013
    ROFL

Hello,

--PW Support

What's happening? Is this for the emote script thing or something else? Hmm...
    edited July 2013
    Oh the comeback is on alright, burned my mules for it as you see here. Gear is not cheap ya know
    edited July 2013
    I ganked a mermaid.
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited July 2013
    <insert random derail comment here>
    edited July 2013
    I ganked once. It felt awful, so I stopped.

Result: Now I get ganked.

I don't recommend it.

edited July 2013
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I honestly can't blame you.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited July 2013
    <insert random derail comment here>

I like the way you think, but wasnt a derail ^__^

But I did gank a reverse mermaid in BASH once. The Toon was actually called The Reverse Mermaid. There was also a guy with a toaster for a head. It was a few years back but was the most fun I ever had in Bash.
    edited July 2013
    nepht wrote: »

But I did gank a reverse mermaid in BASH once. The Toon was actually called The Reverse Mermaid. There was also a guy with a toaster for a head. It was a few years back but was the most fun I ever had in Bash.

There is a toaster helmet?

• mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nepht wrote: »

Welcome to Jamaica.

edited July 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

There is a toaster helmet?

A few years back there was a player that ran around with a toon called Raptor Jesus the toaster toon was also his. He used some robot head and side parts to make a convincing toaster head :D

I no idea of his @name but I only ever seen RJ in PvP so the PvPers might know him.
    edited July 2013
    Not sure I remember him, but just today there was a toon called Raptor Flame or Flameraptor I think. Inferno AT....and did a great job...8-3 was his score. Maybe it has something to do with Raptor Jesus?
    Hehe
    edited July 2013
    mr.-x-01.jpg

I got some weirdo calling himself MR-X PMing me and he gave me the link to Raptor Jesus's You Tube Channel apparently he is rather well known across most MMO's O_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAm5nZ5LUdo

AND he pre dates most of us Champs wise as well http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=70609

I think this Mr-X might just be him , Raptor Jesus is coming look busy >_>
    edited July 2013
    Well, Zombear was Green, if that helps you figure this out.
    edited July 2013
    Well, Zombear was Green, if that helps you figure this out.

MIND BLOWN

h513ADA52

Why you change your name :(

I take it your mysterious middle man was Mr Forz.You guys are all freaking nuts. I love this game :D

QUESTION! The toaster guy was yours?

* This also depresses me it also shows our player base is even smaller than it seems to be :<
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Mr X you say? Now I feel offended.

edited July 2013
    ^__^ I think someones playing mind games with me anyhoo I have gotten finally gotten fraps so I might do some PvP vids :P
    edited July 2013
    Do it to it Nepht!
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    edited July 2013
    kamokami wrote: »
    ah these vids take Vixeh back :smile:

You should come back :wink:
    edited August 2013
    You should come back :wink:

Work is keeping Vixy busy, but will be on chat hehe.
    edited August 2013
    kamokami wrote: »
    Work is keeping Vixy busy, but will be on chat hehe.
    We all waiting for you coming back. :D
    edited August 2013
    monaahiru wrote: »
    We all waiting for you coming back. :D

Haha thx Jewel. Will do when work lets me. In the meantime chat me up anytime. :smile: