test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Subscriber!

xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Introductions
Hi there, in the wake of all the rage quitters I've seen in the Today's Post section...I'd just like to say I just subscribed to this game and have been tinkering with my first ff character and am loving it so far. Now I've joined the forums, woohoo!

I've been playing silver for about 4 or 5 months now and I don't have any complaints about this game that haven't already been discussed to death, so I won't mention them.

Anyway, just a quick hello...and remember to be on the look out for Little Red Hoodlum, Red Riding Hoodlum, Jawbreaker, and the Dispensable Assassin!

See you around everyone! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Welcome! :D
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think I saw a Jawbreaker running about yesterday.

Anyways, welcome. Feel free to ask some questions if ya got them, Freeform can seem daunting to start.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cool Cool. Hope you enjoy all the unlocks that are now available.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xydaxyda wrote: »
    Anyway, just a quick hello...and remember to be on the look out for Little Red Hoodlum, Red Riding Hoodlum, Jawbreaker, and the Dispensable Assassin!

See you around everyone! :D

I've seen you around everywhere, and now you're here.
  • synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Welcome! Enjoy the Game! And.. Um.. *Hides last index card* That is all I got :D O.o
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the warm welcoming everybody! The freeform building goes well but I'm afraid what I'm going to end up with is the same dime a dozen build you see most two gun bozos running around with these days...hence the dispensable part in the name Dispensable Assassin! At least I don't always lose when randomly accepting duals from every person who challenges me in the middle of ren center... It's mostly just a test though, and I plan on working on a melee dps ff very soon!
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Here's another late welcome to the forum community, as well as to the Silver Age Sentinels. Hope you're enjoying our group!
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey there! :D Think i teamed with you on a couple Alerts with Pheonix, my ff Fire DPSer
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    I have toons that have used 2 gun mojo long before it was buffed into awesomeness.

Oh yeah, I didn't really mean to make it seem as though I thought everybody who uses the power is only using it because it wrecks faces...just you know, all the ones who hang around the center of ren center challenging strangers to duels all day. I very rarely challenge anyone(I would say never but I may have done it once or twice..) but I always accept duels...it's just a habit.

the ff testing is going well and I'm really enjoying my shooty little regernating killing machine..I may have sacrificed some high end damage for more survivabilty, but honestly so far I haven't even noticed.

Been playing around with my Master AT a bit more at the moment though...found an awesome sg for her to join filled with some really nice people(Hi Rune!) and while I was considering upgrading that character to freeform... keeping her as an archetype hasn't diminished any of the fun. :D

However I wouldn't mind a few tips on how to effectivly tank, I've got all the challenging strikes and crippling challenges they'll give me...but every so often none of that seems to matter. Then again I'm not level 40 with that character yet and the gear I have is just a random collection of greens and blues aquired from drops and doing missions...so possibly that has something to do with it.

Hi xcelsior41!! You probably have seen me in alerts, I do them all the time.
  • dreamer0realitydreamer0reality Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Im reggie im a old subscriber returning, haven't uploaded or started playing the game due to visual health problems but I hope to get back to the Champion online universe as soon as possible.

I use to go under the name incredible but after the perfect world bought the game my account must of got erased so this is my new one.

Im so happy to see how this game has grown.
  • stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Im reggie im a old subscriber returning, haven't uploaded or started playing the game due to visual health problems but I hope to get back to the Champion online universe as soon as possible.

I use to go under the name incredible but after the perfect world bought the game my account must of got erased so this is my new one.

Im so happy to see how this game has grown.

Your account wasn't deleted but you will need to link it to a PWE account to keep playing it.

Brick_McDuggins in game.