test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This must be read it please:(

missterwarrior24missterwarrior24 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Power Discussion
Ok i know you guys fixed the bug with trowing blades and i;m happy you do this but.. i think you guys fixed them too much what AoE is this if i can't tap it just charge it:/ and for a night avanger is really hard to charge it in PvE or PvP i don't know try to make a solution for this is not fair to have an AoE with charge and no tap:/ please do something with this. :frown: if it was a big damange like sniper i can say i'm good with this but is an aoe and at night avanger is unusules if you can't tap it:(
Post edited by missterwarrior24 on

Comments

• bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ok i know you guys fixed the bug with trowing blades and i;m happy you do this but.. i think you guys fixed them too much what AoE is this if i can't tap it just charge it:/ and for a night avanger is really hard to charge it in PvE or PvP i don't know try to make a solution for this is not fair to have an AoE with charge and no tap:/ please do something with this. :frown: if it was a big damange like sniper i can say i'm good with this but is an aoe and at night avanger is unusules if you can't tap it:(

It has already been stated else where that this power will not be getting another look for a while. It was also hinted that it is more of a place holder fix, but again, nothing more for a while.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cryptic overnerfs and overbuffs powers.

This is what you get when all the forumites cry for things to be balanced.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom