and again. and again. and again. then crashed. WTF?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad:
Post edited by gradii on

Comments

• implinimplin Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    and again. and again. and again. then crashed. WTF?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad:

get out of MC

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
    edited July 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    not an option trying to level a friggin new character here!

Damn...

One suicidal player can do all this damage...

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
  • maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ok... disconnections, crashing and the ID bug is still on... :frown:
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
    edited July 2013
    maleb666 wrote: »
    Ok... disconnections, crashing and the ID bug is still on... :frown:

It isn't the servers.

• overmanprimeovermanprime Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Okay, this is getting silly now. I DC within 30 seconds of logging in! If many people have the same problem, post-patch, then something in the patch went awry and needs fixing ASAP. So devs, even if it requires an emergency downtime, please get this sorted.
  • elenahallelenahall Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The MC instances seem corrupted or there is some problem at the moment, your position on the server is different from your position on the client, or somehow the zone itself kicks you out for some reason, you can go to all other instances and zones (MI, Canada, Alerts etc.) as long as you don't end up in MC for the time being till they fixed it.

To have a workaround when youre stuck in MC jump to your hideout as soon as you get ingame, then move back to MC for a short time, do a few steps, then to hideout again .. repeat till you have a way getting out of MC altogether ..
  • firefly113firefly113 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been having this issue as well. I'll try the hideout trick when I can be bothered to. Fortunately my current main is just high enough to enter the other zones, which is more than what some have at this moment.

It's really interesting how something can work so well on the PTS, then go kerplunk when it goes live. I'm finding this to be a tendency in many MMOs. It's a curious thing.

As a recently returning player I can say this is disappointing, but that's okay. It's the first big patch in like. . a while. So hey, if they keep putting these out, I'll bear with it.
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    TT has posted in another thread that this issue is known and they are working to fix it.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Have you tried the game we give a **** about?
  • tj1976tj1976 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can we get a reply please.
  • thedefennystratothedefennystrato Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm having a huge issue with this.

I'm not DC'ing, per se, but I'm stuck in place, rubber banding to and fro and getting locked into my powers. /Killme doesn't work and neither does any other ingame button, like changing instances or going to my hideout.

I'm also frozen at 1hp. Is this related?