test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnected!!

cpl200cpl200 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Gameplay Bugs
Hi i'm new playing Champions online and for the past hour or so i'v been getting massively disconnected while online and I believe i'm not the only one so I am wondering if the problem will be fixed :confused:
Post edited by cpl200 on

Comments

• ace10007ace10007 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    -Same Issue here. Seems there are Mass Disconnection all over game. I have at least 5 times now...with the last one the game client crashing.

Ingame under @AceMcCloud1007 leader of Heavy Artillery.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sloche11sloche11 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here too.
  • pandoramalicepandoramalice Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm in the same boat
  • belalbelal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ya, I've been disconnected several times, decided to disable on-demand patching to let it download the 1gig patch. Hope it works.
  • ilztasilztas Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, that was..... fun? Logged in, checked for patches, hit Play, went in, got to the character select screen, chose my character..... and then begins the endless loading.

I FINALLY manage to get in, comment on it, ask others if they're having issues, someone calls the server a "hater" today, someone else messages me that everyone's having the issue, and then a second or two later, I get disconnected.

Let's try that again...

EDIT: Lasted 10-15 seconds before getting the boot again.
  • thejudge573thejudge573 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep I'm having the same issue logged into club caprice, left waited to load into Millennium city. Long load, closed the game restarted loaded in fine went to ask about the issue disconnect. Logged in again on a different character, waited.. loaded and crashed to desktop.
  • belalbelal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ya disabling on-demand patching didn't work for me, still crashing :mad:
  • bombermangoldbombermangold Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same deal here....
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The big issues seems to be in MC. I was in VB and things were fine.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • victorsixx0victorsixx0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Already happened to me more than 5 times in MC. I think it's happening to everyone at the same time..
  • luesatchmo402luesatchmo402 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Disconnected about 7 times in 15 mins, and later started getting crashes after 30 seconds of playing, all this after waiting ~4 mins a login towards the end
    two lines of plain text
    the best kind of signature
  • ilztasilztas Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think the problems are starting to spread. I'm currently out on Monster Island, and I can activate my travel powers, but they provide no benefit. Also Flight keeps flickering on n' off.

Moved out to Vibora Bay. Things seem to be normal...
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,618 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If this is happening in only CO's and NW's hub zones, then there must have been something relatively new added to them to cause this.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have experience a lot of DCs lately.
    Also, I get this bug sometimes now:

I can't click to go from open world area to an instance. Experienced this on Monster Isle and MC.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • onlyepicwolfonlyepicwolf Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm joining this disconnection band wagon.
  • zolton34zolton34 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Also experiencing this..............
  • ginonovantaginonovanta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm not experiencing logouts but suddenly i cannot use the jet to travel from place to place anymore nor i can enter lairs or rooms or even the powerhouse ( i hit the z button on "travel to millennium city or enter place and nothing happens)!I'm stuck in the desert and cannot return to millennium city neither enter stronghold or queque into an alert (when the alert waiting finishes nothing happens!)
    Do you thing the cause of this bugs could be the same of the logouts??
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The server seems to regained stability.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • rowan79rowan79 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The server seems to regained stability.

Um, no. As a matter of fact it hasn't. These "cease-fire" situations aren't relevant since they're becoming repeitive throughout the day.

"Do you know what power is? Power is control of men who are lesser than you."
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Either this is hitting everyone some more just now or canada doesn't like me saving it from the gadroon, specifically the open mission.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • sighburrevilersighburreviler Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can't play in Canada for more than a few mins, then get to restart having lost those few mins every time... What did they do patch then give everyone the day off?