test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fastest way to get chain swing.

zippydsmleepwezippydsmleepwe Posts: 19 Arc User
I am so confused I just retconed my lvl 20 freefom to get chain swing and seems to be questinite only, can I buy zen and convert it to quetionite?

I'm gold, I thought I would get it much more easily......uhg bet I wasted my retcon...
Post edited by zippydsmleepwe on

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, when you open up the questionite store (bottom right button on minimap), click the Questionite Exchange button on the bottom right.

Then click the Sell Zen tab. Going price right now is about 200Qestionite to 1 Zen. So you'll need about 1,250 Zen.

To make the conversion, change Questionite per Zen to 202, and Total Questionite To Buy to 250000 (minus however much Questionite you already have).
    biffsig.jpg
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm gold, I thought I would get it much more easily......uhg bet I wasted my retcon...

Not really.

When you select your powers, pick your travel power LAST. Then, each time you level up, go to the powerhouse and remove your travel power, buy your new powers and advantages, and then re-take your travel power. That will make it so that you never have to pay the huge cost to dig the travel power out of your build when you get it.

Or just suffer with the travel power you have until 35, and if you don't have enough Q by then, don't pick a second travel power until you have it unlocked.
    Those powers really need a description to show how they become available. The zen ones have the Z mark on them while the Q ones don't show anything.
  • zippydsmleepwezippydsmleepwe Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, when you open up the questionite store (bottom right button on minimap), click the Questionite Exchange button on the bottom right.

Then click the Sell Zen tab. Going price right now is about 200Qestionite to 1 Zen. So you'll need about 1,250 Zen.

To make the conversion, change Questionite per Zen to 202, and Total Questionite To Buy to 250000 (minus however much Questionite you already have).

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Now if I could get my hands on a hell motorbike my Midnightchain-zip demon hunter character would be all set....other than leveling it up more and tweaking his powers trying to RP his powers is a pain.

About how much money is that? I've not fooled with zen since I am gold.
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1 Zen = 1 cent, 100 Zen = $1
    Going off the price of Chain swinging...

250,000 Q for it.

Going by roughly 200 Q per Zen, that makes it 1250 Zen.

That's equivalent to $12.50.

Over twice the price of other travel powers, but neat lookin'.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,513 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Seems like every now and then they have a half off sale on Q travel powers. Can't remember when the lat one was. Maybe wait until July 4 to see if any special discounts pop up?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • zippydsmleepwezippydsmleepwe Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Going off the price of Chain swinging...

250,000 Q for it.

Going by roughly 200 Q per Zen, that makes it 1250 Zen.

That's equivalent to $12.50.

Over twice the price of other travel powers, but neat lookin'.
    THanks!

I fail I can only stand to freeform and RP characters powers as best as I can.

Uhg why not just halve the price of stuff and get rid of subscription altogether since it seems pointless now.

jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Seems like every now and then they have a half off sale on Q travel powers. Can't remember when the lat one was. Maybe wait until July 4 to see if any special discounts pop up?

Sounds good I'll wait and see. thank you!