test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

aspect of bestial

machinerlmachinerl Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Power Discussion
ok ive done the bug reports, ive done the gm reports, so now after roughly a year of this power being BROKEN im going to post it on this forum. Aspect of bestial Rank 2 and rank 3 dont work, havent worked since they changed the power, and not sure if ever will work given cryptics lack of fixing the problem. I notice every other stacking powers rank 2 and rank 3 work just fine. Anyways just figured I would put this out there.
Post edited by machinerl on

Comments

• machinerlmachinerl Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and of course stillllll broken
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did you really expect a fix less than 2 hours after your post?

Didn't you know that Cryptic has a "fix bug" button in their office and they are just refusing to press it?
  • greyerskiesgreyerskies Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just for the record, AotB's activation anim at rank 2-3 seems to be messed up; I assume that's related to the additional stacks not being added (not that I'd rank the form up anyway, but I tested it recently).

Also, Aggressor doesn't add stacks of Enraged! for AotB, as I assume it's supposed to.
  • helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Aggressor has unfortunately never worked with AotB. The tooltip specifies, however, that it requires Enraged in order to apply the stacks. It's probably an oversight on the developers' part but IMO it should be made to work with AotB as well.
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited June 2013

It's been broken for much longer than two hours... :rolleyes:
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    It's been broken for much longer than two hours... :rolleyes:

True, but he posted about the bug, and then came back two hours later and complained that it was
    of course stillllll broken

Hell, he isn't even posting in the right forum for a bug report, so this post is probably going to go unnoticed by the appropriate people, anyway.
    This post is probably going to go unnoticed by the appropriate people, anyway.

If a power tree falls in the woods, does it have an audio file to be listened to?
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom