test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leveling Investigation. Map?

chemkchemk Posts: 42 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Items and Crafting
I played the game during its release, left and have now come back to a completely different crafting system. After looking through the forums and the wiki/wika pages, is it worth doing?

Its seems like a royal pain in the TOOCH to try and level for little reward.
Also, is there a map showing all the node locations? I started to map them (Arms, Science, Mystic) as i see them, but if this has already been done, it would save me a lot of time/headache.
Tjim6oX.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No reason to bother with those nodes at all.
  • chemkchemk Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Am I doing it wrong? :confused:
    Tjim6oX.png
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mobs drop mods. Mod hour makes even more freakin mods drop.
    Four or five variety mods a time.

5 Mods combine to make a mod of a rank higher, maybe.
    Maybe it fails and you gotta fuse more mods to complete the one mod you are trying to make.

In the end what do you get?
    Special effects? Cool Costumes? Animations? A sidekick? A weapon? Something worthwhile?
    No. You get some numbers to add to your numbers.

If you are gold sub focus on getting to 40 and getting that free character slot.
    Characters to play are where this game shines, not fudging with icons for hours until you have a repetitive stress injury.
  • chemkchemk Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gotcha! Thank you for the info!:smile:
    Tjim6oX.png
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like fusing mods. I farm nodes, make high rank mods, and buy/sell/trade mods, too.

Also important is that crafting nodes give you catalysts about half the time. These are sometimes the valuable Safeguard catalyst, which are useful to crafters and usually auction for about 15 G.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.