test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Pvp Story

darskeldarskel Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Hero Games
Hey there sugarfoots!

We're gonna play a little story writing game, to let out our praises and frustrations concerning Pvp!!

Here's how it's Gonna work,
I'll start off the sentance to my first move in a duel, and everyone follows the person in front of you with either a sentance or a picture.

RULES:
1. You can say a sentance saying "I used Squrtles watergun and killed you!" heck idk, but you can't kill anyone.
2. Be Creative!! Open you're minds beyond the range of Champions Online!

Okay, lets go!

I open up the duel using thunderbolt lunge to dash at you.

Keeping it Velvet, all day, everyday. :cool:
Post edited by darskel on

Comments

• Options
    implinimplin Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Roleplay and PvP was never a good mix.

I use force geyser, sleep and then strafing run in a stun combo killing you in one shot.

GF

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
  • Options
    purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    implin wrote: »
    Roleplay and PvP was never a good mix.

I use force geyser, sleep and then strafing run in a stun combo killing you in one shot.

GF

a2du.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't really have anything else. I would have used MD beforehand then tried to catch you with my melee build :<
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *Uses Hammer of Banishment on I.M.P.* Dodge Block - 14059

Am I doing it right??? :biggrin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have just rezzed at the respawn point and am attempting to turn on my Toggle Form.
  • Options
    isometryisometry Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gamehobo wrote: »
    I have just rezzed at the respawn point and am attempting to turn on my Toggle Form.

I'm waiting at the spawn point and began charging dragon's claws as soon as you are a valid target.
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    isometry wrote: »
    I'm waiting at the spawn point and began charging dragon's claws as soon as you are a valid target.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    gamehobo wrote: »

I'm good guy B.A.S.H. contestant. I wave at you before I continue my search for I.m.p. .
  • Options
    darskeldarskel Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    purin1 wrote: »
    I'm good guy B.A.S.H. contestant. I wave at you before I continue my search for I.m.p. .

Flys to the top of millinium city to charge up spirit bomb.

Keeping it Velvet, all day, everyday. :cool:
  • Options
    hdaggerzhdaggerz Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    purin1 wrote: »

I.M.P. Was banned from bash but his brother I.m.p. turns up with some strange two gun mojo targeting computer recovery primary build and everyone mistakes him for I.M.P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    isometry wrote: »

I go to charge my FC at ISO for spawn targeting then i realize it is Jay and recall all of the times he ego stormed blood so I let ISO kill him.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hdaggerz wrote: »
    I.M.P. Was banned from bash but his brother I.m.p. turns up with some strange two gun mojo targeting computer recovery primary build and everyone mistakes him for I.M.P.

There was an I.m.p. with the fabled Ice Form/Strafing Run build in bash earlier, so I'll assume that was the real imp.