What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AT PvP - is it alive?

ulyana13gruulyana13gru Posts: 22 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Hero Games
Hi.

Is AT PvP alive at all?

And what ATs are decent to play in pvp these days? I remember master/fist being okay, as was the darkness AT. Are they still so, or is everyone running around with unleashed ats?
Post edited by ulyana13gru on

Comments

• Options
    redsymbolredsymbol Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It isn't alive tbh.There are a few ppl playing on their ATs though...unleashed blade and the master Ofc if you learn to deal damage with it...
    But don't expect much 3-4 pps at most.
  • Options
    implinimplin Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol probably a few more than 3-4 people ;) but you wont get into hero games probably, it's just dueling in the middle with the same boring given builds. :)

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    implin wrote: »
    lol probably a few more than 3-4 people ;) but you wont get into hero games probably, it's just dueling in the middle with the same boring given builds. :)

If it's more than 3-4 people would yoy mind telling us all why no AT PvP q's ever pop?

And ff PvP is just as boring as well, at least when it comes to ATs, it still takes some brains to win
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    redsymbol wrote: »
    If it's more than 3-4 people would yoy mind telling us all why no AT PvP q's ever pop?

And ff PvP is just as boring as well, at least when it comes to ATs, it still takes some brains to win

Because AT's are AT's, they never seem to go into hero games they always just sat around and dueled ever so often. You would see them around, sometimes even duel and kill them in one hit because they are talking about how great they are.

So why doncha quit trollin' now...

=^.^=

Nyan

≧◔◡◔≦

I.M.P.@drimp in Champions (Careful that you don't get hit by falling bombs when dueling)
    Dr Imp@drimp in Neverwinter (Apparently I use hax and exploits, also I apparently payed to win)
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You are DED - not big surprise

YATATATATATATATAT YATATATATATAt KaBOOM VRRRRRRRRRRR AHAHAAHAAAA

I play with my Unleashed now and I occasionally join pvp gayms - unrestricted of course. No one really plays the AT PVP. I am there to throw devices at people I don't really care about.

lotsa AT people duel tho. there are these ELITE UNLEASHED who will PM YOU "y u beet me I am 3rd best unleshed in gaym" well SHiiiiiiiii- I dunno. Also, duel Adrenaline and see what he thinks about you. :biggrin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So, ren cen duels are considered to be signs of PvP being alive now?
    I guess they are for a person that never joined bash with 18 people in or have to choose between Cage matches or SH 'coz they were up at the same time.
    CoPvP is dead, move to the next game pps this one is DEAAAAD!

And Adre is considered to be a good unleashed, but Green Saber's AT or Aphrodite's one, Hades where the best...they stopped playing now too.

And i'm not trolling, I am just pointing out the obvious.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    redsymbol wrote: »
    So, ren cen duels are considered to be signs of PvP being alive now?
    I guess they are for a person that never joined bash with 18 people in or have to choose between Cage matches or SH 'coz they were up at the same time.
    CoPvP is dead, move to the next game pps this one is DEAAAAD!

And Adre is considered to be a good unleashed, but Green Saber's AT or Aphrodite's one, Hades where the best...they stopped playing now too.

And i'm not trolling, I am just pointing out the obvious.

O rly?

Because green saber still plays.

I just seen hades walking around a few hours ago.

Adrenaline still plays.

The game has recently been moved to cryptic north and so isn't dead. If it were dead PWE would drop it here and now. For an MMO to be alive it pretty much needs some sort of PvP.. AND soo PvP in CO is not dead, it is however hanging on by a single lucidity.

Your just mad because lucidity beat you. ;) If you thought this way why are you still on these forums?

• Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Most people are fighting in the forums than in pvp. Does that makes the forums the end-game of CO?
    funny-pictures-interesting-cat.jpg

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    klitty wrote: »
    Most people are fighting in the forums than in pvp. Does that makes the forums the end-game of CO?
    funny-pictures-interesting-cat.jpg

You should have been subscribed to coPvP... Messiah went crazy at me after I beat him in BASH. 0.o Now he started reporting a bunch of edited comments saying how I'm harassing him. If this isn't an end game boss, I don't know what is. ;D

COPVP
    CAPS-LOCK-arguing-on-internet-is-like-this_1.jpg

• Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    O rly?

Your just mad because lucidity beat you. ;) If you thought this way why are you still on these forums?
    Hehe, go ask her who beat whom...last bash I did was just her and me in...score was 4-0, pff was it? DEADDDDD
    Making 4 solo kills to the most boring and tanky player made me feel like there wasn't much challenge left. Then she begins coming close and saying "PvP is dead. Mission accomplished" ...after laughing for a minute or so, I understood she was kinda right...PvP IS dead.

Btw last I remember you were eaten 0-6 by her(she said 0-9 but I guess it's the usual lies she throws all day).So maybe you should make a fresh start and get a kill on her?

I will be back for some days, till I move out...dam Greece is dieing :(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hehe, go ask her who beat whom...last bash I did was just her and me in...score was 4-0, pff was it? DEADDDDD
    Making 4 solo kills to the most boring and tanky player made me feel like there wasn't much challenge left. Then she begins coming close and saying "PvP is dead. Mission accomplished" ...after laughing for a minute or so, I understood she was kinda right...PvP IS dead.

Btw last I remember you were eaten 0-6 by her(she said 0-9 but I guess it's the usual lies she throws all day).So maybe you should make a fresh start and get a kill on her?

I will be back for some days, till I move out...dam Greece is dieing :(

lol

1. I thought you gave your account away?

2. What are you still doing here anyway?

3. Do you taste **** when you talk? ;)

Lets not turn the atmosphere on the forums bad, we were getting alone just fine here without people like you.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    1) No I don't taste the ****, i've learned to live with them, you helped.
    2)As said before I will be back for a couple of days lakamas and I have made timetables.
    3) You sure were getting along just fine, but truth hurts, so instead of beginning to throw **** at others hoping they won't respond, learn who you are dealing with first.
    I've been posting in these forums before you were even born it seems, since your enthusiasm on the human body is not even that of a teenager, so I bet you're 3.5 years old.
    (^that there is my classy internet fight response, rate plz!)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    1) No I don't taste the ****, i've learned to live with them, you helped.
    2)As said before I will be back for a couple of days lakamas and I have made timetables.
    3) You sure were getting along just fine, but truth hurts, so instead of beginning to throw **** at others hoping they won't respond, learn who you are dealing with first.
    I've been posting in these forums before you were even born it seems, since your enthusiasm on the human body is not even that of a teenager, so I bet you're 3.5 years old.
    (^that there is my classy internet fight response, rate plz!)

10/10 You sound just like Messiah, it suits you. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYV19kOpumgl1qAYWwDQ8GfDLU9f8e3evw0N8aYyvRv60EGbbt1Q

EveryThreadEver.gif

;)

tumblr_lpffz4hDUc1qf6woqo1_400.gif

• Options
    edited June 2013
    10/10 You sound just like Messiah, it suits you. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYV19kOpumgl1qAYWwDQ8GfDLU9f8e3evw0N8aYyvRv60EGbbt1Q

EveryThreadEver.gif

;)

tumblr_lpffz4hDUc1qf6woqo1_400.gif

11/10 *claps* that sir is offensive, better than what I could ever have done...or maybe...
    YOU SOUND JUST LIKE LUCIDITY !

There.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Oh and you should rest assured, I am stupid. So stupid it is beyond hope that my stupidity will ever be cured.OK?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Oh and you should rest assured, I am stupid. So stupid it is beyond hope that my stupidity will ever be cured.OK?

lol whatever :) this is just going to go in a troll circle, GG. ;)

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dunno about AT PvP but Forum PvP is alive and well and at the mo Imp's wining :D
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Dunno about AT PvP but Forum PvP is alive and well and at the mo Imp's wining :D

Forum PvP is the only thing alive !!! xD
    INTERNET-FIGHT-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-30752611-598-480.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nepht wrote: »

Duym he always wins in the forums!

Im bad with words u'kno but great with ehhh...PBR!

Yes let's keep forums PvP alive! Who wants some moar?
  • Options
    amyjiaamyjia Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Then she begins coming close and saying "PvP is dead. Mission accomplished" ...after laughing for a minute or so, I understood she was kinda right...PvP IS dead.

Ermm..Did anyone else notice this or are people just glossing over this? There are some people who try to make it there duty to try to annoy others and make the overall environment combative and confusing.

With more attention being paid to CO, maybe something more can be done about people who seem to want to be cancers to the community. Maybe something can be added where someone could be banned from the hero games for x amount of time, though like the chat ban, would not be good if it was abused. Having that type of system in place might "force" people to mind their "Ps and Qs though. At least if they actually want to play the hero games. :/

I just wish everyone could be decent and play nicely. If you don't like PvP or the hero games, just don't do them. Don't try to ruin the experience for others.:redface:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    amyjia wrote: »
    Ermm..Did anyone else notice this or are people just glossing over this? There are some people who try to make it there duty to try to annoy others and make the overall environment combative and confusing.

With more attention being paid to CO, maybe something more can be done about people who seem to want to be cancers to the community. Maybe something can be added where someone could be banned from the hero games for x amount of time, though like the chat ban, would not be good if it was abused. Having that type of system in place might "force" people to mind their "Ps and Qs though. At least if they actually want to play the hero games. :/

I just wish everyone could be decent and play nicely. If you don't like PvP or the hero games, just don't do them. Don't try to ruin the experience for others.:redface:

lol Sters is one of these people who makes LOTS AND LOTS of stuff up. For example I don't REALLY know if luci would say this, it may say it just to get on sters' nerves but I well know that lucidity like CO pvp. He was talking in COpvp saying how no one pvp's anymore and was wondering where everyone went. Luci likes the attention and it certainly seems us on the forums like to give it attention.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    lol Sters is one of these people who makes LOTS AND LOTS of stuff up. For example I don't REALLY know if luci would say this, it may say it just to get on sters' nerves but I well know that lucidity like CO pvp. He was talking in COpvp saying how no one pvp's anymore and was wondering where everyone went. Luci likes the attention and it certainly seems us on the forums like to give it attention.

I know Sters was speaking of a specific person, but I was really speaking of anyone who displays certain "cancerous" behaviors that could spread and be detrimental to the entire community. I have nothing against anyone specifically, but certain behaviors should not be tolerated.:redface:
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Hey,hey believe what you want to,say i'm lieing and things but i asure you,i don't know anyone that likes HG and hates every other player to the degree of ignoring them,while only trying to win without really playing them!Because as you should pretty well know by now,luci uses her energy builder more than her attacks,and evasive maneuvers more than ANYTHING.

This one is different imp,we might be having our disputes every now and then but those are light hearted,if you ever get offended or anything for real,i can stop.But then forums will be boring,we need someone to be the bad guy and am feeling like it.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    amyjia wrote: »
    I know Sters was speaking of a specific person, but I was really speaking of anyone who displays certain "cancerous" behaviors that could spread and be detrimental to the entire community. I have nothing against anyone specifically, but certain behaviors should not be tolerated.:redface:

I agree with you.There should be some sort of gm/moderator that took measures against those actions.
    But then again,i believe it's the company's strategy or policy or something,to not involve in ingame disputes or problems.
    So we only have two options,either ignore them,or just not take them seriously.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I agree with you.There should be some sort of gm/moderator that took measures against those actions.
    But then again,i believe it's the company's strategy or policy or something,to not involve in ingame disputes or problems.
    So we only have two options,either ignore them,or just not take them seriously.

If someone can be chat banned for harassing others through chat, then it is really not that much of a stretch to ask that people be banned from the hero games for harassing people through the hero games. Again, this could be a slippery slope of determining what is harassment or not which could lead to abuse of the system. I know I myself have upset people because I use holds, but I think with a system like that in place, people would play nicer.. At least if they wanted to continue to play.

It is one thing to interact with people with differences of opinion, different attitudes, and different dispositions all coming together to share in the enjoyment of an event.

It is quite another thing to interact with people who's purpose for coming to an event you enjoy is to destroy the event and/or take your enjoyment of the event away. No one should have to deal with this type of behavior, and it should not be tolerated. :redface:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hmpt whatever.

This thread - is it alive?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo6artTjaXz0d7LJwtER6KSIbDVkfhGagvcg2_lfFaGkQ0SuAIwg

now-this-is-a-spiderman-thread-gd26sK.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFXgAGi2cpi0lhGlGapIfDilFVdvFUVZjcmAxTGHHPDUyNx1KEHA