Install Arc

Server status up?

elvenangerelvenanger Posts: 2 Arc User
Never mind.....it works now...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• captainmacgregorcaptainmacgregor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mine's still not working. Seems they patched and wrecked it all. GG.
  • somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There's a major, major patch on NW right now. It's overloading the patch server and bringing issues to everything else.

For what it's worth I got into CO just fine before everyone else tried to patch and I'm playing right now just fine.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited June 2013
    I'm tracking the emails about the NW patching slowness, but I wasn't sure whether it was affecting CO as well. I'm pinging the email chain to get an update for CO -- thanks for the info, folks, I'll keep you all up to date as I learn more.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited June 2013
    Patching is screwed across all Cryptic games right now. People at NW have the same problem.
  • dareblaster1dareblaster1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mine worked ealerier today not its just not working i'eve tried it multiple times on my desktop my tosiba and even my sisters lenovo nothing seems to be working i only get patch error
  • dareblaster1dareblaster1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    never mind mines working all of sudden
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had to run the Neverwinter launcher about 15 times before it actually took, and then it took about 2 hours to patch.
    biffsig.jpg
  • sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had to run the Neverwinter launcher about 15 times before it actually took, and then it took about 2 hours to patch.

Yeah- this is a bit ridiculous. I think this Pavlovian dog is going to go and slobber over some other game for awhile, 'cause the treats just ain't coming when I ring the bell here. (Been attempting to patch CO- which was supposed to be a stupid-small patch- since 10:00 server time)
  • ruprechtvandoom1ruprechtvandoom1 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Neverwinter patched (albeit very slowly) but now all Cryptic Launchers stopped working for me.