test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Veteran Role Player looking for Heavy RP Super Group...

jonnyreloadjonnyreload Posts: 5 Arc User
Still kind of new to Champions Online but definitely learning more and more every day... Not new to RP'ing though (in table top, online, or even LARP). With 2+ decades of RP experience I was hoping to find SG on here that would like to take someone into their ranks. I always put other players concerns and considerations over my own character's goals since I tend to be more of a responsible team player rather then the usual "spot light stealer" or God Moder who needs to be the most "Uber Super Hero evar!!!111" I love working with people OOC'ly to help make the IC process a more enjoyable and entertaining experience for everyone involved, that way, there's less drama, less conflicting issues, and all around fun to be had by all.

I'm also putting this up as sort of as a "Can you fit me" post because I've already had one group kind of shrug me off for the Powers I have in my character's backstory, and I know plenty of RP SG's out there have their own taboo's and restrictions. So rather then filling out 20+ long resumes, just send me a post if you think I'd be a good fit for your RP SG. Anyways, lemme get to my concerns...

My character has Super Intelligence, Molecular Manipulation, and some Cellular Manipulation (Mostly just healing purposes.) Apparently Molecular Manipulation (taking matter already there and changing and re-arranging it into other matter. Ex a Trashcan into a Summoned Robotic Pet) was too powerful for one SG I applied to so keeping in mind if this isn't too OP for your group (or if you'd like to give me a chance to prove I'm a responsible and considerate player who doesn't use powers to cheaply ruin scenes or God Mode over other players with his power set) that would more or less be my main hurdle for joining your SG :smile:

I'm looking for a Mature SG (Nothing to vulgar but at the same time not having to worry about "How dare you say the F-word! My 12 year old son plays this game!!!")

An active group would be preferable, I'd like at least 1 or 2 members to be on when I play. I usually game during afternoons and evenings in the Eastern Time Zone.

A group that doesn't require their players to be super intimate with all the history behind the Champions Universe (Or at least patient enough with a new player who's learning day by day about it :smile: )

If none of these things are a problem for your SG, please lemme know and feel free to gimme your info to apply, and I promise to be an awesome addition to your SG :biggrin: Or if you just wanna talk and get to know me first online, feel free to send an e-mail to @jonnyreload
Fell free to drop me a line for anything! @jonnyreload :biggrin:
Post edited by jonnyreload on

Comments

• rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Let me suggest The Enternals. They are a heroic, Silver/Bronze Age group, active in their forums and in game, and some very nice people, to boot.
    a
  • jonnyreloadjonnyreload Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, having nice people in any group goes a long way! Do you think they'd have any problems with the concerns I've listed?
    Fell free to drop me a line for anything! @jonnyreload :biggrin:
  • rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The group doesn't list any restrictions on characters and I think they will trust you on the "more of a responsible team player" until proven otherwise.
    a