test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lamest-Looking Organization

cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
OK, so... I've been doing some work, kicking around another thread where I'm encouraging players to redesign several mobs, and it gave me an idea to do this one...

Two of the West Side gangs got re-done (Purple Gang and Maniacs), which is great. Most of them have been drastically improved for the better, and the older versions looked like poopoo.

So, now- what organization in Champions Online do you think needs a revamp? Discuss this openly, and feel free to post your ideas for changes in here if you want to share an image. Otherwise, speak on it. Cryptic North, for all we know, could get bored and make it happen.

First- I think the Cult of the Red Banner needs an overhaul. I understand we're playing on the martial arts movie stereotype, but I think they could be touched up a lot. They aren't entirely boring, mind you- but I think it would be fun to add an element of urban life into them so they don't look like so much of an out-of-place relic in West Side.

Secondly, and most importantly- Dear God, Argent's look is awful. When I'm out laying down the slaughter, I honestly feel guilty seeing these guys die dressed like this- but I have to tell myself I'm making the pain and shame all go away. I mean, these guys are like corporate military-grade security and then some... why do they look like something out of a bad science fiction made-for-tv movie from the 1970's? It's terrible. I even get the color scheme, but at least don't make these guys look like asshats.
Post edited by cybersoldier1981 on

Comments

• nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    More of the Red Banner should look like typical modern China Town gang members, not rejects from 1970s kung fu movie. That is, normal everyday tough guys in suits, sports jackets, and sunglasses and maybe some bling.

Give them guns with John Woo moves to go along with their flying kicks.
    Maybe have a few ninja types use stealth and come from the shadows when you slam a loitering wizard.
    But more like 70s spies than fruit of the loom cartoon dudes.

Wizards could totally stay weird looking.

Maybe thugs dress in a moddish looking all black suit with a red band on their arm or around their hat.
    Nothing like the crimson spandex some of them wear now.
    More like Black Dynamite than his foe in the second picture.

Here you go only $20.30 on e-bay Noodle Serving Ninja Wear. Subtle.
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Behold, I give you...The lamest looking organization:

89501013858732965180820.jpg
  • nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    DEMON needs a redo.
    Less bright colors, more darkness.
    Maybe more alien looking than human.
    More terrorfying than the average Tutorial girl.

Some of the street cultists should do a Mormon door knocker look with sunglasses and tiny horns and long fingernails.

I always thought they should look normal and transform when you encounter them.
    Wings and horns could appear their eyes could go red and they could exhale some strange stuff from their exhale holes.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Caliga is right. he needs a redo, nearly as much as the champions.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    More of the Red Banner should look like typical modern China Town gang members, not rejects from 1970s kung fu movie. That is, normal everyday tough guys in suits, sports jackets, and sunglasses and maybe some bling.

I think they fit in a game like this, because this game is kinda cheesy at times. :biggrin: And we already have guys in suits, sunglasses n stuff and it's Purple Gang.
    DEMON needs a redo.
    Less bright colors, more darkness.
    Maybe more alien looking than human.
    More terrorfying than the average Tutorial girl.

I think their faces are terrifying, but maybe some changes could be in order :biggrin: I agree making em more darker.
    -
    Black Aces look good imo, but they need to be included in more stuff. They are a joke and can't be taken seriously as an evil organization, they don't threaten the world or hold Mayor as hostage, ever. They are not in any alerts because there are no huge Black Aces bad guys out there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    Black Aces look good imo, but they need to be included in more stuff. They are a joke and can't be taken seriously as an evil organization, they don't threaten the world or hold Mayor as hostage, ever. They are not in any alerts because there are no huge Black Aces bad guys out there.

The one 'boss' they have is Ludwig, and he's a Qulaar. Who really doesn't like his minions.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xcaligax wrote: »
    Behold, I give you...The lamest looking organization:

89501013858732965180820.jpg

I met one of your 'Harolds of Caliga'. It was interesting.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited June 2013
    Red Banner cultists indeed should look more like a modern Triad members. Enough of CO being a stupid cheese fest.

Same goes for DEMON, they should have Gothic Punk or urban fantasy look. Black suits, sunglasses, etc.

VIPER looks great but they could use various camo patterns - a winter one in Canada, a desert one in the Desert. Also, their agents in MC should have civilian clothes, not running like idiots in full VIPER panoply and nobody cares.

ARGENT could look more like corporate guards/private security forces. At least those of them who are on the streets - those could have SWAT-like uniforms.
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I dunno .. but I want the REAL Kevin Poe back
  • stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I might make some Argent costumes just for the hell of it, could do with a slightly more corporate, less military look IMO.

Brick_McDuggins in game.
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Personally I can't STAND the standard Mind Inc. With the exception of the Agents all of their costumes are just boring plain pink. The Agents are just fine, but please give the rest of them a bit of colour and variation.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OK, so... I've been doing some work, kicking around another thread where I'm encouraging players to redesign several mobs, and it gave me an idea to do this one...

Two of the West Side gangs got re-done (Purple Gang and Maniacs), which is great. Most of them have been drastically improved for the better, and the older versions looked like poopoo.

So, now- what organization in Champions Online do you think needs a revamp? Discuss this openly, and feel free to post your ideas for changes in here if you want to share an image. Otherwise, speak on it. Cryptic North, for all we know, could get bored and make it happen.

First- I think the Cult of the Red Banner needs an overhaul. I understand we're playing on the martial arts movie stereotype, but I think they could be touched up a lot. They aren't entirely boring, mind you- but I think it would be fun to add an element of urban life into them so they don't look like so much of an out-of-place relic in West Side.

Secondly, and most importantly- Dear God, Argent's look is awful. When I'm out laying down the slaughter, I honestly feel guilty seeing these guys die dressed like this- but I have to tell myself I'm making the pain and shame all go away. I mean, these guys are like corporate military-grade security and then some... why do they look like something out of a bad science fiction made-for-tv movie from the 1970's? It's terrible. I even get the color scheme, but at least don't make these guys look like asshats.

I agree. The Red Banner could use more tights with martial arts embellishments.

And Argent would look great in tights with tech embellishments.

Man, remember when comic books used tights? Those were the days.

Long live PSI!
    biffsig.jpg
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Posts: 5,508 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    I think they fit in a game like this, because this game is kinda cheesy at times. :biggrin: And we already have guys in suits, sunglasses n stuff and it's Purple Gang.

That's what I was going to say. There's already an avenue for people who want to beat regular street toughs. Turning the Red Banner into plain old thugs is a bit of a waste. The whole Big Trouble in Little China vibe gets lost. Right now they're different. Turning them into a redundant street gang is just overkill.
    Enough of CO being a stupid cheese fest.

That would mean wholesale changes. Like getting rid of Foxbat entirely. The whole robot cowboy amusement park, gone. Grond turned into something else with completely redone script. All semblance of any type of silver age comic book feel would need to be replaced. To make this game more EXTREME! Rob Liefeld style. With pouches. And street gangs. And pouches.

Seems legit?
    VIPER looks great

Viper's far too cheesy. They'd need to embrace their snake style heritage. Maybe some emo-gothy vibe with a little house Slitherin mixed in. To update it for the new fans. amirite? Got to keep it dark, serious and filled with angst. Or else it's not a comic book!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwkampfykaufmannpwkampfykaufmann Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's what I was going to say. There's already an avenue for people who want to beat regular street toughs. Turning the Red Banner into plain old thugs is a bit of a waste. The whole Big Trouble in Little China vibe gets lost. Right now they're different. Turning them into a redundant street gang is just overkill.

That would mean wholesale changes. Like getting rid of Foxbat entirely. The whole robot cowboy amusement park, gone. Grond turned into something else with completely redone script. All semblance of any type of silver age comic book feel would need to be replaced. To make this game more EXTREME! Rob Liefeld style. With pouches. And street gangs. And pouches.

Seems legit?

Viper's far too cheesy. They'd need to embrace their snake style heritage. Maybe some emo-gothy vibe with a little house Slitherin mixed in. To update it for the new fans. amirite? Got to keep it dark, serious and filled with angst. Or else it's not a comic book!

Sarcasm. That's original.

Back on topic, I agree with the OP up to a certain extend. Some of the organizations could use an overhaul, which does not mean that their whole style has to be thrown out of the window. Take the New Purple Gang (and the Maniacs and the Black Aces) for example. Now after their redesign they undoubtedly look better, one might say more realistic without losing their distinctive style. Who says the same cant be done for other organizations too (ARGENT, DEMON, PSI, etc.)? It was nowhere implied that every mob in the game should be dressed in black SWAT gear from now on.
    edited June 2013

I don't want them turned into the Triadkuza. I think modernizing them a little, maybe like- I dunno- an urban version of the Hand.
    That would mean wholesale changes. Like getting rid of Foxbat entirely. The whole robot cowboy amusement park, gone. Grond turned into something else with completely redone script.

These are keepers for me, for sure.
    All semblance of any type of silver age comic book feel would need to be replaced. To make this game more EXTREME! Rob Liefeld style. With pouches. And street gangs. And pouches.

There is far more to comics than 'Rob Liefeld' and 'Silver Age'. It kind of shows a lack of comics knowledge to think that 'I don't like the Silver Age' means 'I LIKE POUCHES AND EPIC GUNZ AND KILLING AND ROB LIEFELD AND NO FEET. There are way more eras in comics, and I highly doubt anyone completely tuned out the 90's era in comics.

The fact that so many people cling to the Silver Age as if it were the greatest age in comics (It wasn't) is kind of sad. Look into the Bronze Age, where people had a variety of costumes.

I've read the Silver Age. As I recall, no one died- which doesn't mean ZOMG I WANNA HAVE ANTIHEROES THAT KILL EVERYONE. No, it means no one died and death could never be a real threat to those around the heroes. Villains were just plain stupid, with no real motivation whatsoever that could make you understand them.

I know that when the Silver Age ENDED, comics got better. All because they dropped the Comics Code- which was designed to keep you from being gay.

Actually, I think they're the coolest group in the game, minus their Lemon-Lime color pattern... and the Scarlet Serpent Initiates aren't even red. Apparently, the Supreme Serpent sat down with Emperor Palpatine at the 'screw tactical colors' convention and drew inspiration.
    edited June 2013
    The fact that so many people cling to the Silver Age as if it were the greatest age in comics (It wasn't) is kind of sad. Look into the Bronze Age, where people had a variety of costumes.

Completely subjective.

And saying that you have to look to the Bronze Age (which I like, mind you) to see a variety in costumes is silly. There's a ton of variation in costumes in Spider-Man's rogue's gallery alone.

The fact that so many people cling to the Silver Age is because so many people enjoyed the Silver Age. There's nothing sad about it. Just because you think the only way to threaten someone is with death doesn't mean that that's the only way to make anything dramatic. I enjoy Silver Age more than any other comic age. I like Bronze. Detest "modern" and "iron" age. And whatever age we're in now (let's call it the "artist showcase" age or the "all that meat and no potatoes" age) completely sucks. I grew up with comics in the mid 80s through the 90s, but I stick with Silver Age because those are actually entertaining to me.

I'd love to get into the costume files for the NPCs in this game and give the entire thing a nice Silver Age feel. The game might actually feel like a comic book game instead of Saint's Row with super powers or somecrap.
    biffsig.jpg
  • cellarrat33cellarrat33 Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Actually, I think they're the coolest group in the game, minus their Lemon-Lime color pattern... and the Scarlet Serpent Initiates aren't even red. Apparently, the Supreme Serpent sat down with Emperor Palpatine at the 'screw tactical colors' convention and drew inspiration.

Actually the Lemon-Lime color is to inspire fear and dread and... Uh...

Nobody expects a Spanish Inquisition! Our weapons are fear! Fear and Surprise!

CellarRat33 :: formerly Bsquared

"The great thing about glory unending is that it's dirt cheap!" - Tateklys
    From the Adventures of Thundrax (canadascott)
    edited June 2013
    I'd love to get into the costume files for the NPCs in this game and give the entire thing a nice Silver Age feel. The game might actually feel like a comic book game instead of Saint's Row with super powers or somecrap.

And see that 'entire thing' part is the only think I'll stop you with. If this 'entire game' was just a Silver Age setting, I'd simply walk away from it. It doesn't appeal to everyone. Actually, it gets an eyeroll from most comic readers these days how cheesy things look. It might me nostalgic, but it went away for a reason- and I highly doubt it was anything sinister and had more to do with keeping up with the times. Tights and all are fine on super heroes- but I don't want an entire Silver Age setting-

But most definately keep some elements of it, elements of all comics. The only thing that Irks me when people ask for changes to Champs is when it's completely non-comic, like Anime. Sorry, plenty of Anime/manga settings.

ALSO:

My retake on the Scarlet Serpent Initiate:

nAIA3gH.jpg

Heavily inspired by, well, Viper. And I figured they'd be more Elite and have a bit of a Regal look to them. If there was a cape for one shoulder, I'd throw that on them. I always kind of thought of them like Cobra's Crimson Guard- the best of the best. Admittedly, I don't get too far into Champ's Lore to know much about Viper.

Argent Trooper:

55WzFXs.jpg

Because, I'm sorry- Argent guys look like something out of a bad Flash Gordon comic.

Argent Cyborg:

iNf0uI9.jpg

Just kinda beefed it up a little and threw the Cybot mask on him.
    edited June 2013
    And see that 'entire thing' part is the only think I'll stop you with. If this 'entire game' was just a Silver Age setting, I'd simply walk away from it.

Can't please everyone all the time. For instance, I'm not pleased with the majority of NPCs/enemy organizations in this game.
    It doesn't appeal to everyone. Actually, it gets an eyeroll from most comic readers these days how cheesy things look.
    All statements are presumed hyperbole until proven otherwise in a court of law. Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gon' do?
    It might me nostalgic, but it went away for a reason- and I highly doubt it was anything sinister and had more to do with keeping up with the times. Tights and all are fine on super heroes- but I don't want an entire Silver Age setting-
    Nothing nostalgic about superheroes in tights. Plenty of superheroes are still proudly prancing in their snappy spandex.
    But most definately keep some elements of it, elements of all comics. The only thing that Irks me when people ask for changes to Champs is when it's completely non-comic, like Anime. Sorry, plenty of Anime/manga settings.
    Agreed.
    ALSO:

My retake on the Scarlet Serpent Initiate:

nAIA3gH.jpg

Heavily inspired by, well, Viper. And I figured they'd be more Elite and have a bit of a Regal look to them. If there was a cape for one shoulder, I'd throw that on them. I always kind of thought of them like Cobra's Crimson Guard- the best of the best. Admittedly, I don't get too far into Champ's Lore to know much about Viper.
    Too busy for my tastes.
    Argent Trooper:

55WzFXs.jpg

Because, I'm sorry- Argent guys look like something out of a bad Flash Gordon comic.
    Give him about 50 pounds more muscle and you'll make Liefeld proud. :biggrin:
    Argent Cyborg:

iNf0uI9.jpg

Just kinda beefed it up a little and threw the Cybot mask on him.
    I'd go a lot less armor and a lot more buffed up wired thing. Maybe I'll try my hand at redoing some of these guys. But I'll start with Red Banner! And if I ever have the time to!
    biffsig.jpg
    edited June 2013
    Maybe I'll try my hand at redoing some of these guys. But I'll start with Red Banner! And if I ever have the time to!

I wanted the Argent guy to keep his colors (As close as I can recall) and still come off like a Private Security goon. The Cyborg I'm still not happy with, but I think if I mess around, I can get something crazy. I almost thought about making it freakishly mechanical and barely-human.

I have a thread dedicated to reboots already. I highly, HIGHLY encourage you to participate. I'm trying to see if we can push someone in the dev department to maybe swap out a few of the older goons based on what we create here. I doubt it will happen, but it'd still be fun to have a forum contest. Here's the link:

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=226651

I like you, Biff. I'd let you and Trailturtle come over to my house and poop with the door open and drink whiskey with me.
    edited June 2013

Seems legit?

Oh, look, another person who can view things only in extremes: silver age mediocrity vs iron age mediocrity. How... Original.

Or maybe the game could look just modern, not full of idiotic cheese, shoting itself in the foot and being completely unattractive for majority of moder audience?
    Not grim and gritty, but just more like cool game, not a toy story? No, wait, even Pixar stories have at least more serious writing.

CO current stylisation isn't even real comic book, or even really like any Silver Age comic book. It looks like a bunch of poorly made action figures, like those cheaply manufactured made in China knock-offs of popular franchises. Aesthetic fail.

And maybe with less cheese this game could be shown to more people. Better than being always closed in its own laughable niche.

Also: Foxbat is part of original Champions IP, Grond is part of original Champions IP. The same IP isn't always that laughable and has a bit more serious tone, it's only Cryptic who decided to make Champions Online with this amount of bad forced humor, pop culture references and cheap plastic.

Most people today doesn't remember this film referenced in Red Banner and it's barely that needed in the game. Maybe CO should make more use of its own IP, instead of forced jokes?

This game stylisation is one of its biggest failures. It's as idiotic as Liefield comic books, only in a different way.
    edited June 2013
    [quote=cybersoldier1981;3295701I like you, Biff. I'd let you and Trailturtle come over to my house and poop with the door open and drink whiskey with me.[/quote]

Careful what you wish for, I'll drink you broke! :biggrin:
    biffsig.jpg
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,123 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PSI is the worst a lot of fat bald men in pink spandex o.O"
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited June 2013
    nepht wrote: »

....ahem, I think you were referring to MEDUSA.

She is fat, bald and hella fugly and she wears a bad costume lol.
    edited June 2013
    nepht wrote: »

PSI is the last bastion of bad dudes in tights. So stuff you!
    biffsig.jpg
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Pfft. They're not bad dudes. They have yet to rescue a president that has nothing to do with their organization.

As for lame-looking organizations, I still say the Hunter-Patriots look like total hosers.
  • towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited June 2013

It's REALLY tough to make someone look badass when they use same color palette as the Star Sapphires. Then when you realize they both fight with pink colored constructs...
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    edited June 2013
    It's REALLY tough to make someone look badass when they use same color palette as the Star Sapphires. Then when you realize they both fight with pink colored constructs...

One word. Mentella.

She has the same colour palette as PSI just redesigned in some instances.

Perhaps a unifying pattern on all PSI costumes would be good though. But Biff is right, PSI are badass. (now if only they didn't rely on Psi Lash as main DPS source :P)
    edited June 2013
    PSI has black-pink color scheme so more black, less pink and more aggressive patterns and they can look much more threatening in tights. And even now they aren't even remotely as laughable looking as are DEMON guys. ;p
  • vizzonevizzone Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Cobra Lords have always seemed a bit odd to me. Must be a Westside thing.

And though I would never call them 'lame' (seriously, they're my favorite group), it always seemed a bit odd to me that several Qliphothic Horrors are basically Trey Kings with some vines attached.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    Personally I can't STAND the standard Mind Inc. With the exception of the Agents all of their costumes are just boring plain pink. The Agents are just fine, but please give the rest of them a bit of colour and variation.

I agree with you. I just ran some of the Millenium City Mind Inc., arcs thought " wow these costumes are dated." I was thinking a red and black uniform, with the Psi logo on the belt. They also need female members.

But in general the game's character designs are too dated. While I know they wanted to keep true to the old Champions Lore -- a costume design reboot is long overdue. :wink:
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    vizzone wrote: »
    The Cobra Lords have always seemed a bit odd to me. Must be a Westside thing.

And though I would never call them 'lame' (seriously, they're my favorite group), it always seemed a bit odd to me that several Qliphothic Horrors are basically Trey Kings with some vines attached.

I think that the Trey Kings thing probably makes sense when compared to the other VB gangs. Each received an unholy transformation and it looks like the Trey Kings got a touch of Qlipothic horror given to them.

Brick_McDuggins in game.
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My take on possible Psi Psuits, keeping the basic colour pattern and the "Cheesy" sensibility of the originals:

Slicer:
    screenshot_2013-06-11-22-18-17_zps0ab5ed5b.jpg
    Costume_JOrifice_ProfessorAlienist_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_424318687_zps1e9f5f47.jpg

Hypnotist:
    Costume_JOrifice_ProfessorAlienist_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_424319446_zps71d84566.jpg

Inductee:
    Costume_JOrifice_ProfessorAlienist_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_424320155_zps2e94adc9.jpg

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
    edited June 2013
    Actually, one of the groups I like the least is the Gadroon. I always thought they looked a little bleh.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    6. ARGENT. These guys are easy to overlook in this department, because their base schtick for their design is pretty good - a solid green/white color scheme, and many well-dressed, well-equipped human enemies. Most of their problems lie in edge cases - mainly their robots. The ARGENT cyborg, for example, looks really clunky by today's standards.

5. Cobra Lords. As the most normal gang in West Side, these guys were unfortunate enough to not really get a visual update. Their general style should be kept the same; we need some good old bikers to beat up, but their dress style could be a lot more... Well, bikery.

4. DEMON. Many people have voiced grievance about these guys. I'm almost inclined to agree, but, much like the Cobra Lords, I really think the same general style should be kept - and it shouldn't be too hard, because a wizard costume set was (comparatively) recently released.

3. Lemurian Rebels. These guys are very easy to overlook, because they only appear in lemuria. I'm not talking about the Lemurians on Monster Island, either - these guys are goofy looking, finned fish/frog people of all kinds of cartoony green and blue shades. They honestly don't look quite streamlined enough to properly look like an adapted underwater creature.

2. Fire/Ice Demons. Especially against the later demons that Cryptic's churned out, these guys look downright cuddly. They got some neat unique parts to them, but I think the big problem with them is that they still look way too human, particularly on the body shape/design... Actually, if you were to take some influence from other skeletons you made...

1. PSI. Nothing's threatening about these guys' appearance - which is unfortunate, because they're the one enemy type that changes appearance when you enter battle with them. The pink street clothes outfits don't really help out, either - those could also use an update... With a civillian costume set, eh?... EH?... :biggrin::wink::tongue::frown:
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))