test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Champions Online and Cryptic Studios - Our Topic of Discussion on Critical Hit!

zjalezjale Posts: 6 Arc User
ch_smallbanner.jpg

UPDATE: For those of you who missed the live show, you can download the podcast by clicking HERE!: http://ogrshows.com/shows/critical-hit/538

Hello everyone!

This is Zjeven from the Critical Hit! Podcast on OGRShows (formally Online Gaming Radio). I'm coming here as a Champions Online player to tell you other Champions Online players about our upcoming podcast, which will have both Champions and Cryptic Studios as our primary topic of discussion.

We will be taking a look at Champions as a game, how it stands out from other games, how it can improve, and how Cryptic is taking care of it alongside others in their stable. We'll also look at the development history of Cryptic for both Champions, as well as other games, and how that might have effected Champions positively and negatively.

If you'd like to listen in to our live podcast, you can click the listen live button below. :)

We will also have a downloadable copy of the podcast once it's over, editted, and uploaded.

Share with your friends! We have some very passionate things to say.

We look forward to having you all listen in! We'll be on the air at 9pm EST (6pm PST) on Wednesday, May 29th!!

~Zjeven of Critical Hit!
Post edited by zjale on

Comments

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Plug a link somewhere so we can follow you guys. Also when does it start?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Plug a link somewhere so we can follow you guys. Also when does it start?

The big "Listen Live" button will take you to the livestream. I also added the show time to the original post. :)

Wednesday, May 29th at 9pm EST (6pm PST)
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zjale wrote: »
    Wednesday, May 29th at 9pm EST (6pm PST)

Thanks for revealing when the cast actually happens. I clicked on it thinking it was live as of when you originally posted.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for revealing when the cast actually happens. I clicked on it thinking it was live as of when you originally posted.

Sorry! Been a space cadet most of today. :)
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2013
    Interesting, I'll give it a listen. Thanks for the publicity, folks.
  • Options
    thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Posts: 1,748 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's been a while since Champions Online had a podcast. Nice to see something in the Podcast arena, even if it's just one episode. Probably won't be able to listen live, but I'll catch it at some point.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the heads up, also a very big thank you for providing the download after because I'm going to miss the live show but will definitely grab it to listen later on.
  • Options
    honestresearcherhonestresearcher Posts: 657 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you need some old veteren hardcore dark-truths about this game im happy to fill you in on major historic mistakes and aftereffects still effecting the game, i got most of the info and am happy to answer questions or fill you in on anything.

Just gimme a message if interested, i use skype mostly.
  • Options
    jojogopherjojogopher Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are live in 10 minutes! :cool:
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It was a good show. Nice to hear Champions getting some media exposure outside of Massively articles for a change.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    gtw891gtw891 Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup. Great show from a bunch that loves/has played CO. Great comments and (very doable) suggestions. Well worth the time. One podcast that Cryptic MUST listen to.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks a lot to both of you! We're working on getting the podcast copy editted and uploaded. I'll post here when I have it done.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The Podcast is UP! Here's the link!

http://ogrshows.com/shows/critical-hit/538

I also put it into the original post. :)