test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1million questionite, 500G, what to blow it on?

newsun02newsun02 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Items and Crafting
Having not found a gear calculator (if anyone knows such a thing -- that'd be swell) I ask you fine people of the forums for suggestions. I have a Dual/Single blade (DEX, STR, CON) character leaning towards a high critical rate and burst DPS. Given my vast fortunes what gear and mods should I buy from the Qstore and auction house to make my primary toon the deadliest sonuvabitch around? What is the dream loadout for someone like me?
Post edited by newsun02 on

Comments

• wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    newsun02 wrote: »
    Having not found a gear calculator (if anyone knows such a thing -- that'd be swell) I ask you fine people of the forums for suggestions. I have a Dual/Single blade (DEX, STR, CON) character leaning towards a high critical rate and burst DPS. Given my vast fortunes what gear and mods should I buy from the Qstore and auction house to make my primary toon the deadliest sonuvabitch around? What is the dream loadout for someone like me?

you can dump 450k questionites into 3 pieces of secondary vigilante gear. 500G is really far too little for anything. I suggest you use the remaining questionites to buy and sell off another 3 pieces of vigilante gear for Gs and with your 500G get yourself some decent Legion primary gear. Even then you may not be fully equipped with Legions. If you do manage the get the Legions (the correct ones, not the useless ones) you will not have much left for mods. I suggest you better consider significantly increasing your vast fortunes if you want to be the "deadliest".
  • newsun02newsun02 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Legion primary gear

I am unfamiliar with Legion gear. Care to recommend a more specific loadout? I was considering just some modded Mercenary gear and Samurai for secondary.
  • d0m1nusdrak3d0m1nusdrak3 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just look them up in the Auction House, and avoid Mercencary gear at ALLLL cost, they are super super super horrible.
    ====================================
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ====================================
    Dominus Drake Primus Database ,Also @Pyromasher ingame
  • purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd probably sell all that questionite for Zen, then I'd buy Cosmic Keys of Power. That amount of questionite would give you roughly 55 keys, which can equate to 5500 G's.
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Legion's breastplate of agility
    Legion's Helmet of speed
    And
    Legion's gloves of precision
    Those are the ones that usually do the best job for most builds.
    You should first aim for the primary defense gear, then the utility and finally offense. Get secondaries or max mods after that.
    Then you'll need devices and finally you'll want to change your build.
    Once you've done all that, boredom is inevitable...
    And it only takes 3 - 6 months unfortunately.
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Legion's Helmet of speed
    And
    You should first aim for the primary defense gear, then the utility and finally offense. Get secondaries or max mods after that.

LOL pretty much. People do not go into hero games and just hang around ren cen duelling all the time. Then you get to see multiple versions of finger-snapping, bang, bang, bang.

Legion Agility should cost around 4k (manage to get one at 2.5k but always check the level of the gear)
    Legion Speed should cost around 2k
    Legion Precision should also be 2k
    Devices depends on what you are getting
    Vigi gear is 150k Q per piece
    lucky gem R7 is around 200-300
    con r7 around 300-400

These are the pricier stuff.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL pretty much. People do not go into hero games and just hang around ren cen duelling all the time. Then you get to see multiple versions of finger-snapping, bang, bang, bang.

Legion Agility should cost around 4k (manage to get one at 2.5k but always check the level of the gear)
    con r7 around 300-400

Damn really? Wow...and here I was handing out Rank 7s and pricing legions at 1-1.9k LOL
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I waist most of my Questionite for changing my Modification but if you just want G in your hand, transfer them all to Zen and buy bunch of Safeguard Catalysts.

Sell Safeguard Catalysts in AH 20G each and then you can be a rich boy. You can get most everything you can get by G. :3

Safeguard Catalysts is better price then Cosmic Key for selling.
  • newsun02newsun02 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Legion's Helmet of speed
    And

Thanks for the suggestion. What should I get for secondaries? Or does legion have secondaries gear?
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    newsun02 wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestion. What should I get for secondaries? Or does legion have secondaries gear?

Nope legion gears are only primaries.
    Get the 150k qnite sets(,vigilante gears)
    Rejuvenating belt or critical belt, and anything you want for secondary defence and utility.
    It's also worthy to get int as a ss('coz of molecular self assembly and alot of cool utilities it has) if you do that, hospital eyepiece(level 40, purple version) is better than any vigilante utility secondary gear.
  • highrealityhighreality Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    monaahiru wrote: »
    I waist most of my Questionite for changing my Modification but if you just want G in your hand, transfer them all to Zen and buy bunch of Safeguard Catalysts.

Sell Safeguard Catalysts in AH 20G each and then you can be a rich boy. You can get most everything you can get by G. :3

Safeguard Catalysts is better price then Cosmic Key for selling.
    Shhh !! No one must know !

(°∇° ) #megalodon2015
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Shhh !! No one must know !

I know, now everyone is gonna be riding my gravy train:frown:

Oh btw ppl will pay 30 per catalyst, quit undercutting me!!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013

con r7 around 300-400

ok that explains the people saying "Really?" when I give them legion gear for free. *shrug* spares
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • honestresearcherhonestresearcher Posts: 657 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How on earth have you got 1 million Questionite and you dont even know what legion gear is?

I smell something fishy.
  • borg10f9borg10f9 Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I know, now everyone is gonna be riding my gravy train:frown:

Oh btw ppl will pay 30 per catalyst, quit undercutting me!!

Geez, I always buy Safeguards at the AH for 12-13. If I ever saw them for 30K, I'd sell off my reserves!