test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Calling all new players

biggcooldudebiggcooldude Posts: 10 Arc User
Forming a new SG.
Me and another new player teamed up and kicked some bad guy butt. Now we have decided to start a new SuperGroup and focus on newer players. We can learn the game together. If anyone is interested send me a in game message @biggcooldude. We can build from the ground up and all ideas are welcomed.

@biggcooldude
Post edited by biggcooldude on

Comments

• Options
    doctordisarraydoctordisarray Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    curious...how is this coming? still got plenty of newer players on hand? i just joined up and id kill for a regular group that plays at my pace (i.e. not rushing through everything)
  • Options
    nextnametakennextnametaken Posts: 2,212 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Helps if you post the times you play and the strange land from where you play from.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    i am from US EST me boys.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Only had 1 response, so I just continued my solo career. I just hooked up with The Perfect Strangers. You give them a try. Only requirement is to try to be an active player and help the group out
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    USA EST here as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    the strangers eh....how active are they really? and do they run normal missions ect socially or just solo grind like all the other sad folks? i really dislike playing solo at all unless i'm just street sweeping.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I just joined a day ago we ran a mission together in Canada. It wasn't just a run and smash we talked first and worked together. They are mature players and we all communicated before during and after the mission. They do have a form post but the leader is @metal phantom feel free to send him a in game message, or you can send me one @biggcooldude for more info
  • Options
    dharmabodydharmabody Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just joined a day ago we ran a mission together in Canada. It wasn't just a run and smash we talked first and worked together. They are mature players and we all communicated before during and after the mission. They do have a form post but the leader is @metal phantom feel free to send him a in game message, or you can send me one @biggcooldude for more info

Sounds like we're looking for the same kind of fun - paying attention to the story, working together; I was looking at Perfect Strangers too. I'll be looking around Eastern and Central times weeknights, mostly Mon-Wed and just starting up a healer named Sweet Justice. Feel free to say hi to her, she's new to this world (in so many ways :^).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Give me a in game shout @biggcooldude or our team leader @metalphantom. No drama or lengthy application or drawn out interview process to join. Mature players just having fun