test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My thoughts on the Forum Malvanum Alert

rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! ABSOLUTELY UNWINNABLE!

We are given 1:30 minutes to defeat TWO opponents rated "Super-Villain (tough)", and that's not even the final round!

I just asked another player how we are supposed to win this. The answer: "5 level 40s with good DPS and passive heals". THAT is the standard now or what!?!

No words exist in any language to discribe how hard Cryptic's logic failed on this. "Pay 2 Win" is an understatement, as it does not just take a freeform or vehicle, but five with perfectly min-maxed builds!
In it's current state, Cryptic can be glad this game still has players! The "elite" this alert is winnable for is so small in numbers, there couldn't possibly be five of them in one queue!

I don't expect any average players will even get to see Firewing!

I'm going back to Minecraft.
Post edited by rokurocaris on

Comments

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Which PTS version did you play this in?
    biffsig.jpg
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited May 2013

The Live version! As if it was any different. :rolleyes:
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2013
    Please note that the win condition for the alert is the fifth round. Anything after that is icing on the cake, bonus rewards for tackling more and more difficult rewards.

Heck, to my understanding, the costume pieces have a chance to start dropping with round 6, so there isn't even that much you're missing out on, the odds of dropping are just lower. Rounds 6-10 were intentionally designed as a challenge, for high-level players, but the alert is open to all.
    edited May 2013
    Of course it's open for all. But only teams made of the most powerful characters have a chance to win. Lasting five rounds can in no way be seen as "winning". If you beat the whole alert, ALL rounds, no less, then you can say you won!

People don't play this alert for the resources they get after the 5th round, but to win. They want to fight and defeat Firewing. If that is not possible, there is no point in trying.
  • somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's good as there's another failure state on Round 7 as we reported on PTS. One of the baddies decides that he wants to be special and walks through the entrance wall and out of the world unless you seriously camp the spawn point.

Instant run failure.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited May 2013

Ah my bad, there were some balance passes (I think) done over a few iterations on the PTS. Didn't know it was live yet.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Ah my bad, there were some balance passes (I think) done over a few iterations on the PTS. Didn't know it was live yet.

Live it is indeed. With these same issues.
  • ethanmorriganethanmorrigan Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know the reason of the low time problem, i noticed it shortly.

It is because the timer just starts before the event starts and keeps ticking while all that blah blah, that makes it impossible with the time.

Formerly known as Rei_Kisagi

• battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I enjoy every bit i can get to other than the rewards which seem underwhelming. Also i had one fail when the wave didn't fully show up and i noticed some buggyness in my controller during the alert but not anything i couldn't put up with (still a little annoying when the camera wont move though).

But yeah, ran it 5 times, got to the big 2 twice and nearly got 1 of them down once.. and that's after one player got criticised by another for running a build exploiting boomerangs earlier in the alert.

The last group i ended up in struggled with every wave and i died sooo much in that one i saw more of the corridor than the arena! First timed wave and we were out.

Sure Dr Cerebellum has always been in the squishy fragile dps type so i'm used to hitting the floor a fair bit but clearly the rest of that team, whether new players or on low level characters or both had a struggle the whole way through.

I for one would like to see and even maybe take down Firewing at least once, but i don't see that happening.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • terrenceknightterrenceknight Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How high is the bar supposed to be set out of curiosity? I've so far seen 1 full 10 round run success out of 6 attempts. 4 failures at Duratok and Ironclad and 1 fail because Psi goons piss off through the wall as they enter.

The one success was on a full team of 40's on my FF with 5X Dino devices running and we still only beat Duratok+Ironclad with -1- second to spare.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    I tested the alert many times on pts and parsed most of my attempts. I like data collecting, it gives me a good idea as to why certain players throw fits. Numbers aren't entirely precise but this will give you a good idea on how things function.

Duratok and Ironclad are rocking roughly 65% res once they get their Defiance on. They both have about 220k hit points and you have 90 seconds to down them. You need to have a combined single target dps of roughly 8000 or an aoe dps of 4000 to defeat them in that time. (I'm poopy at math so this could be entirely wrong, feel free to correct me).

This is very doable, I would dare say it would be possible to solo this event given the right build. However, there are some problems of course. One, i imagine many people do not smoosh those two together to maximize dps. If you lets them separate, you are setting yourself up for failure. Two, Champions has some steep tiers in player builds.

Here is a parse of a failed attempt (this was taken on pts when the timer was 10 seconds shorter), names omitted except for Dura and Ironclad:
    di_parse01.jpg
    Here we see a stark difference in damage output. Keep in mind those were all damage focused builds.

Here is a parse of a successful attempt:
    di_parse02.jpg

And another (the last entry was a level 7):
    di_parse03.jpg

And another (the third entry is a archetype)
    di_parse04.jpg

Looking at these parses we begin to see some very clear divides in player output. Unfortunately, most players fall in the low in which widdles around 300-500 dps. You don't need to be a tweaked device ridden player to complete this, you just need to have a fair build.

There were a few entries that baffled me, namely I found a player who was using a two Gun Mojo Strafing Run build who was clocking 300dps. How is that even possible you may ask? Well, upon further inspection, their energy management was nonexistant. They had 70 counts of using their energy builder, that's a lot of time of doing basically nothing.

This is a trend I notice with dps differences. Low end numbers are typically due to the constant use of energy builders, where higher output builds are capable of using their abilities without delay. Other trends are unfocused builds that don't know what they want to be, and of course death.

Perhaps before flipping the panic button you should evaluate your build and strategy. I'm not saying to respec into some fotm frankenbuild, you don't need to. But ensure your build has some focus and synergy to it, because the numbers required to beat round 7 are surely attainable.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, kaiserin, are you agreeing with some others here that ATs need not apply? It is a bit irksome when content comes out that seems aimed specifically at "properly built" FFs...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kaizerin wrote: »
    -Kaizerin's perfect logical data-

THANK YOU!!!! My god I've been trying to friggin tell people this in the alert! It's so much better to FOCUS ON ONE, THEN FOCUS ON THE OTHER!
    edited May 2013
    No, archetypes are well capable. I pointed out in my fourth screenie that we had an at dps, who did really well.
    Edit: The alert is unfriendly towards low level characters, but frankly so are most alerts. I'd bar it at around 25, maybe more. I'd have to test with a team of mid ranged characters.

You don't need a high end build for this, you need a mid ranged build.

Also,it baffles me why people are complaining about not being able to complete it. You are rewarded for failure (you actually get more G's failing then succeeding currently, lawl). Why must this be completable by all builds? Certainly the system in place suggests this should not be the case.
  • quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I successfully completed the 10th round on my very first attempt at the alert, with a PUG. The next two failed before the 10th round, but the alert challenge level seems quite reasonable to me. There are a lot of finely tuned level 40's that are itchin' for challenging content, and this alert seems to do a reasonable job of appealing to them at the final rounds as well as the average PUG in the earlier rounds.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
    edited May 2013
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Also,it baffles me why people are complaining about not being able to complete it. You are rewarded for failure (you actually get more G's failing then succeeding currently, lawl). Why must this be completable by all builds?

They are complaining because completing it is exactly what matters. No one gives a damn about the Gs, it's all about winning the alert. Less than all 10 rounds does not quallify as winning!
  • vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are complaining because completing it is exactly what matters. No one gives a damn about the Gs, it's all about winning the alert. Less than all 10 rounds does not quallify as winning!

Then when they win...they will start complaining that winning doesn't give enough rewards.

That's how it works here.

Just as people will complain for harder content...as long as they keep winning. If they can't win...then they'll complain it's too hard.
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
    edited May 2013

Then step up to the challenge?
    If you want you can send me a parse of your attempts and I'll give you some insight as to what's going on.

/combatlog 1 to begin parse, /combatlog 0 to stop, easiest to bind it to keys. Start after the cutscene, stop before the next cutscene.
  • terrenceknightterrenceknight Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is also the fact you can't get the Fire Fighter Perk without completing the event. People may not agree with my opinion but its just that but I'm a firm believer that all content should be available to as wide a range a player base as possible so it should be doable with any grouping of FF/AT's in Green or better equipment with R4/5 mods along with purchasable heal patches or HoT's from recognition vendors.

I'm not a fan of the idea that people should need to do an expensive retcon just to meet some sort of standard to complete content thats here for a limited time with an exclusive perk for finishing the event. Sure the cost of a retcon may be a pittance to some but its still excessive just to deal with a limited time event especially with a Silver resource cap (without hideout)
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited May 2013

So...Suck it up, try again?

Are you really saying you want to win every single round every time? Did you with Gravitar? Warlord the first time he came out? Hi-Pan? (Okay not this last one he was pretty easy.)

As Kaiserin pointed out (I have the feeling I was one of the numbers on those parse sheets.) AT's are fully capable of doing it, as well as any decently made build. The issue is, you can't expect to run in with a level 6 team and facemop the floor. It can take...Ohmygod A PRE MADE TEAM!
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As Kaiserin pointed out (I have the feeling I was one of the numbers on those parse sheets.) AT's are fully capable of doing it, as well as any decently made build. The issue is, you can't expect to run in with a level 6 team and facemop the floor. It can take...Ohmygod A PRE MADE TEAM!

Part of the problem is that 5 lvl 6's could Q up. By making that possible you (Cryptic) are implying that is is possible for them to win and therefore setting player expectations to be as such.
    edited May 2013
    Part of the problem is that 5 lvl 6's could Q up. By making that possible you (Cryptic) are implying that is is possible for them to win and therefore setting player expectations to be as such.

The same thing can be said about five level 6's on an Ao'Qepthoth Burst.

Really, level 6's in most scenarios shouldn't be the bar to be graded against.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
    edited May 2013
    The same thing can be said about five level 6's on an Ao'Qepthoth Burst.

Really, level 6's in most scenarios shouldn't be the bar to be graded against.

Then take them out of the equation:wink:
    edited May 2013

But that's what we want. And we never get what we want. D=
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • vikaernesvikaernes Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic if the difficulty level of this event brings this much rage, you've hit the spot right where you should. Good on you, now just get it working properly in round 7 and you'll have a really great benchmark for where you should be placing difficulty at for higher tiered content.

Or make it harder, that would be ok too.
  • vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I would rather ride the bumper cars and get hit by everyone then be told I'm too short to ride.

Also...if you're so worried about who joins you on Alerts...form a team.
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
    edited May 2013
    I would rather ride the bumper cars and get hit by everyone then be told I'm too short to ride.

I am not worried about who joins alerts. You are not understanding what I am trying to say.

Which is:

Make it level appropriate for whatever lvl range Cryptic decides to make it available for.

If it is available for lvl 6's then the implication is that it is possible to succeed at lvl 6.

Gravitar is not for the general public so people don't expect to be able to do that with any old character.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,583 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    VERY SERIOUS REWARD BUGS!

Action figures do not drop at all after completing all rounds.

The team leader only rewarded bug happens in Resistance too.
  • quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I remember seeing this exact same complaint posted within 5 minutes of every new alert going up: Hi-Pan, Warlord, Gravitar, Sky Carrier, and now this..."It's too haaaaaaard!".

I strongly disagree with the assumed viewpoint that every new content should be easily beatable by every possible PUG on every attempt. Some players actually enjoy a bit of a challenge.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
    edited May 2013
    But that's what we want. And we never get what we want. D=

Harbinger fight?

More like you're told that you're too tall to ride, so they lop off your feet to knock you down to size. :P

They really should advertize alerts as five-man content with optional queue system or something. Get it in people's heads that it's best to form a team first. Because it really is the best way to go.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited May 2013
    My god! Wouldn't that shield be awesome if you could put it on your arm or if a new costume spot was designed just for shields?
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Went through with an AT. We had a good healer, and made it up to the round with Ironclad and Duratok (I suspect some of the choices are random, based on other things I've read here - for instance, we faced Dogz, who objected to the line about "the streets of your own Millennium City" - "What are you talking about? We're from Vibora Bay!"). It was fun, challenging in parts. I did laugh out loud when the announcer told us we were about to face "a crack team of Gadroon commandos!"

They did about as well as Gadroon ever do... :)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me and my pals did this fine but we are a bunch of "LEET" cads.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    ... for instance, we faced Dogz, who objected to the line about "the streets of your own Millennium City" - "What are you talking about? We're from Vibora Bay!").

Oh man, is that how the devs resolved that one? I wasn't sure how they were going to fix that issue, since the V.O. for Tateklys had already been recorded. I like the solution.
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I skipped the last 2 pages but here's my opinion.

The problem is one of ideology.

There is one camp that believes that play should be accessible to all players, as should success in that play.

There is another camp that believes in progressive challenge.

I haven't played this alert yet, I probably will today, but it seems to me, from what I understand, that this is the best way to meet both players needs.

The win condition is stage 5. If you make it to 5 you completed it, and everything else, like TT said, is bonus.

You win at 5. Period. 6-10 is extra credit/farming/challenge/whatever.

Personally I'm of the belief that everyone should be able to participate, but not everyone should be able to win, and I believe in progressive challenge. This is essentially a survival mode, and in that condition some will always do better than others.

I don't believe that everyone should be able to win for the same reason I don't believe in participation awards or forced advancement, it defeats the point of the challenge and removes the incentive to get better, which alerts have already done enough damage to.

I don't, however, believe in pay to win, but that doesn't seem to be the case here since ATs seem reasonably capable of completing it.

My final point is that the majority of the playerbase/forumites have been asking since launch for increased challenge due to the relatively easy nature of the entire game. This alert not only lets people complete it by level 5, but it also seems to provide something and quite possibly the only thing, challenging for the players who want it.

My suggestion, without having played it yet, would be to make sure it's absolutely clear during gameplay that at stage 5 "YOU WIN!!!" like in so many arcade games.

Maybe something, with voiceover (and this is likely the only time I will ever advocate voiceover), saying

YOU WIN!!!

...now...

SURVIVE!!!!!

I could be completely wrong, but from what I understand, some people like it, some don't, and it's the same ideological issue every game will face forever, and it's something that might be solved with a little presentation.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xcaligax wrote: »
    THANK YOU!!!! My god I've been trying to friggin tell people this in the alert! It's so much better to FOCUS ON ONE, THEN FOCUS ON THE OTHER!

Told people the same as well, Ironclad first take him to around 1/2-1/3rd HP and hack Duratok to death then kill off Ironclad..works every time.

Even if you go for the kill first go for Iron first.
  • cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^
    what Pion just said. Those are my feelings about this alert... honestly I like the alternative challenge but many people out there feel that they are losing even though they are not (in a way anyway).

I approve this alert I am having a blast with it... of course obviously when it doesn't bug and enemies walk through walls =S

And for the record I am yet to beat Ironclad and Duratok but damn! its gonna be fun trying to get those two down with pugs =).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh man, is that how the devs resolved that one? I wasn't sure how they were going to fix that issue, since the V.O. for Tateklys had already been recorded. I like the solution.
    I gotta admit, at first I was like...

"Those lazy fiends, what a cheap..."

And then I realized it was actually pretty slick and I was like "Well played, sirs."
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is hard to clear even for High DPS lvl40 teams and... Why lowbies Qing for mess...
  • sekimensekimen Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No point PUGing this. One level 6 and you're guaranteed to lose. You can't even carry them like in Dockside Dustoff :/

I also feel like instead of all the cutscenes, they should have done what they did in Telios Tower: have the "villain" up high, have big speech bubbles instead of cutscenes and not break up the gameplay between every round.

1) Because the cutscenes take longer than some fights;
    2) Because the novelty wears out fast. You're better off letting people use downtimes between rounds to regroup and plan via Team chat;
    3) It's already difficult enough to finish some rounds. Losing stacks of Enrage/Focus/Whatnot between them is only making it more frustrating.
    edited May 2013
    I completed it 3 times by now, always with a premade team. Here is what I can recommend:

* Only level 40s. Nothing below!
    * Only well-made freeforms. No archetypes!
    * 1 tank and 4 damage dealers, with self-heals if possible. No healers!
    * You don't have to beat Duratok and Ironclad seperately. AoEs work as well. But DON'T let them seperate if you're doing it this way!
    * Round 7 is based purely on luck. Not only PSI, but Argent and appearantly VIPER too can leave the map!
    * Use vehicles only for the not-timed rounds. Reloading takes too long.
  • sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is full of super ez content, the devs have finally thrown us a bone and given us something that requires more than face rolling the keyboard.

You guys that enjoy ez content have more than enough to do. Don't be greedy.
    Devs, please don't nerf this.

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • thearkadythearkady Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay, after acouple of more runs... zhis event TOTALLY SUCKS ****.

1. The rewards for the alert are, for all practical intents and purposes, non-existant. Every Grab alert yields WAAAAY more for far less effort and so does the race. (And please don't tell me about costume pieces. They obviously don't drop with any significant frequency, so they might as well not exist at all.)

2. Round 8 is, through malicious intent or, more likely, utter stupidity, designed to exclude everyone but a very select subset of freeform builds. It's a blatant insult to anyone playing a support character (particularly if they're freeform), falling barely shy of outright telling them "we no want you n00b l00zer what no can do dps". Somebody should really be tossed to those alien hound things for having designed this.

3. Yes, nerf THIS. Events should be for everyone; L40 lairs on Elite should be for those who want a l33t challenge. Making this event ridiculously hard doesn't show you listen to player, it exposes how you couldn't be arsed to actually amp up the challenge on the content that should be challenging in, give or take, forever.
  • khadharkhadhar Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, I did win this on my first try with a pug, but I can certainly see why this may cause trouble for people. The Dura/Iron round was very tight, we beat it with only a few seconds to spare. I didn't see any of this "wall-phasing" mentioned, so I guess we got lucky. Reading all this I am kinda dreading trying again. :P

I have to say, if it is this difficult, at least make a guaranteed costume piece reward at the end for those that do beat Firewing. It's something more to aim for than the meager resources.
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
  • xen0biaxen0bia Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh this reminds me so much of when the Argent Tournament came out in WoW. Everybody hated it at first because of the freakin' unskippable speeches. Except in that game, they fixed it, here they won't, so we'll just have to suffer through them as usual...

And who's genius idea was it to start the timer BEFORE the goddawfully long speeches? In it's current state it's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to fully complete the event with a PUG which sorta defeats the point of an alert...

Such poor, poor, design also. We're on the moon yet I can barely tell... We fight wave after wave of very common stuff and 2-3 baddies... Whoop-dee-doo... Not only that but it has good chance to bug out and force a failure on your team...
  • tenebriswolftenebriswolf Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I completed it 3 times by now, always with a premade team. Here is what I can recommend:

* Only level 40s. Nothing below!
    * Only well-made freeforms. No archetypes!
    * 1 tank and 4 damage dealers, with self-heals if possible. No healers!
    * You don't have to beat Duratok and Ironclad seperately. AoEs work as well. But DON'T let them seperate if you're doing it this way!
    * Round 7 is based purely on luck. Not only PSI, but Argent and appearantly VIPER too can leave the map!
    * Use vehicles only for the not-timed rounds. Reloading takes too long.

As much as I enjoy the effort to put some real challenge, you just said everything we need to win this. So, for all the people who don't have anything in this list, they can just completely ignore that stuff. Forcing people to play a certain way is just plain stupid, this is about evolving superheroes, not fighting animated pixels with a freakin calculator. There are plenty of other games if we want to rush for OP builds.

Now you can just tell me that Luke Cage and Iron Fist don't go one on one against Thanos. Just to get the idea.
    Mordykus on Dawn Radio
  • williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    (I can't find the delete post buttooooon. :( )
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally I have issue with the Duratak (or however you spell the name) and Ironclad round, but It is doable. I think you should have a little bit more time to widen the chances of some others clearing it. But the fact you can get everything but the two Action Figures and a Perk without completing the whole thing makes me not as bothered with it. I was way more pissed when it was on test.

I have yet to try it on Live since I have been at work, but with the prize layout, everything seems pretty fair.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
    edited May 2013
    A reward should be guaranteed for completing the 10th round. Otherwise the difference between finishing round 5 and that is less than a global.

Duratok should be changed to Unstoppable.

Other than that, this alert is perfect except that glory doesn't exist for completing the final round.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is full of super ez content, the devs have finally thrown us a bone and given us something that requires more than face rolling the keyboard.

You guys that enjoy ez content have more than enough to do. Don't be greedy.
    Devs, please don't nerf this.

Yes, no more ez content. No more face rolling the keyboard. Just make every future content as level 30, as long as it is not ez content.
    I'm fekkin greedy, for LEVEL 40 content.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif