test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recommend the game to your friends

wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
Well, last night I was having drinks and discovered some friends who play computer games. I immediately took the opportunity to recommend CO to them. I shared about the costume creator the power options with freeform. I told them I can power level them and get them a freeform slot. But in all honesty I also had to share with them that the game is not given sufficient attention. But I still encourage them to try the game. This is a true account. Share what you have done for this game.
Post edited by wesleytansg on

Comments

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    um.. I'm playing it because my friends were playing it from the start. They're now playing other things.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    um.. I'm playing it because my friends were playing it from the start. They're now playing other things.

Pretty much this.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,583 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I try to encourage my friends to play. Even one of my friends who got a free freeform slot from the Drifter Bag won't even try beyond his level 7 Inferno. A FREE freeform character FOREVER! He won't even try it.

Why?!

Because he is aware of how depressing the lack of updates kills a lot of the players' enthusiasm. He never wants to get invested into something that has a visible dead end.
  • crashdragoncrashdragon Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    K, right, picture this, k?

I was just minding my own business harassing wildlife with a slingshot and stale movie popcorn, when a group of ninja field mice attacked me from behind and dragged me here and threatened to break my tail if I didn't play.

That or my some friends and old clan members from a game that was shutting down talked me into it.

Pick one and be happy. =3
    I like to hang around laundromats and steal hero's tights for ransom. =3
  • cellarrat33cellarrat33 Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    K, right, picture this, k?

I was just minding my own business harassing wildlife with a slingshot and stale movie popcorn, when a group of ninja field mice attacked me from behind and dragged me here and threatened to break my tail if I didn't play.

That or my some friends and old clan members from a game that was shutting down talked me into it.

Pick one and be happy. =3

So, you're the one my ninja field mice found!

Good Minions, good... here's some bacon wrapped cheese!

Now go forth and find another victi... er... er... sap... er... Just Go!

CellarRat33 :: formerly Bsquared

"The great thing about glory unending is that it's dirt cheap!" - Tateklys
    From the Adventures of Thundrax (canadascott)
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My friends laugh and mock me for playing this. But I play it anyhow. Because I enjoy it, and I think i'm a masochist.

Bah who am I kidding, I have no friends. :wink:
  • honestresearcherhonestresearcher Posts: 657 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would if i had more positive things to say about it.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have actually recommended the game to 3 of my Friends
    They played it Once, Unistalled it and never played it again :|

and with the current state of the game, I'm pretty pessimistic by myself to keep playing!
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't, in all seriousness, recommend this game to others at the moment. The only reason I'm still here is stupidity and the tailor.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't get anyone to play this game. My friends all suck.

I got my brother to subscribe for 600 days. He's played for about an hour that whole time. Yeah we did the tutorial and he called it quits but didn't unsubscribe.
    biffsig.jpg
  • gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not sure if it is a good idea or not. Given the current state, if the person plays it and he gets disappointed, he might not return even if it gets better later on.:frown:
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been here since the start and only one friend that I recommended this game to (out of many) still plays. The only reason he plays is because I still do.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've done my bit I play this game with my daughter :3

*Yes I am that old :< NOW GETOFFA MY LAN! *
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • atompenguinatompenguin Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This 'game' is so poorly supported and has such a bad reputation, I can't really see it recovering.

My brothers groan and give me crap when they see I'm still playing it. My friends just laugh and ask why. That's not the reaction you want.
    -Campaign: Spells and Coin
    --Part 1: Spells and Coin (NW-DHM3XQVQK)
    --Part 2: A Blind Eye (NW-DI3QTHZGJ)
    --Part 3: Dodo's Dinner (NW-DHPA8O253)

-One Shots
    --The Wizard of Eldeur (NW-DRKQNE4S7)
  • sekimensekimen Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I recommend this game to people because if you're new, there's a lot of stuff to do. The problem is, if they did play it at some point in 2010, I can't really point out to anything holding them for more than a month save for the CORP community if they're into RP.
  • baroness1980baroness1980 Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried to recommend the game to others...

at lest 10 friends have tried it... NONE... NONE of them kept playing... not enough content (seriously in 2 weeks you can do pretty much everything) no updates besides lame 1 shot events... yeah...

I stick tot he game for the RP friends i have and cause it is the only superhero game on which i can keep playing my own chars as i want them to be...

That said... if a game comes out with better customization options for both powers and costumes... I'll jump ships in a heartbeat... because right now i don't think this mess can be fixed. I wish they could turn things around and make this the epic game it deserves to be...
  • atringatring Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only reason I'm here is because City of Heroes closed. I have three friends who came with me, and another will be here once he gets a copy of Windows 7 to dual-boot on his iMac.

Part of the problem since December, 2012.
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried to recommend the game to others...

at lest 10 friends have tried it... NONE... NONE of them kept playing... not enough content (seriously in 2 weeks you can do pretty much everything) no updates besides lame 1 shot events... yeah...

I stick tot he game for the RP friends i have and cause it is the only superhero game on which i can keep playing my own chars as i want them to be...

That said... if a game comes out with better customization options for both powers and costumes... I'll jump ships in a heartbeat... because right now i don't think this mess can be fixed. I wish they could turn things around and make this the epic game it deserves to be...

I think its more a case that they dont care to. Easier to just pretend the game doesnt exist, rake in as much money as they can with minimal effort, and go back to pretending they care about neverwinter.
  • imperviumimpervium Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic's whole stable of games is grade-A awesome in my book, including Champions. Champions isn't their best foot forward, of course, but it's a good super hero game, worth playing. That's what I'd tell anyone.

Now between you and I, Cryptic has two of the world's biggest nerd IPs in history sitting in its lap. Whatareyagonnado? And if I had to put all of my sentiments aside as a producer or publisher, I wouldn't focus the core of my resources on the Champions IP either. We fans would cheer, while the rest of the world stared on in bewilderment at our terrible priorities.

I've become a fan of the IP, I wish things were different, and I bet Cryptic wishes it had the resources too. You have got to be nuts if you think PWE or Jack Emmert or Cryptic enjoys all the lost potential and bad press over Champs. When Champs was in development, they had every intention of eclipsing City of Heroes in every way. More people ought to see this for what it is. Put on your Hat of Clear-Eyed Reason and see it for what it is: people are doing what they can with what they have. It's an unfortunate thing with Champs, but most of its potential, both mechanically and in terms of lessons learned, is being realized--elsewhere. In bigger properties, bigger draws, with vast, ready-made fan bases. It's easy as fans to scoff at that. But what if you were steering that ship?

A lot of people have complained that Cryptic ought to focus on the IP it actually owns, but imagine if you had the awful position of explaining that idea to your publisher? "I don't think we should pursue the Star Trek or D&D franchise opportunity, boss--how about we start a kind of grass-roots advertising and PR blitz to build interest in this great little pen and paper game we own?"

Good luck with that.

I've been subscribed to CO since City of Heroes closed. I don't regret it, but I do wander off a lot. I don't think it has the retention power that City of Heroes enjoyed, but few games do.

I don't say any of this with malice. I love Champs! Sure, I hope it gets a second chance at stardom. That would be great if it could happen.
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried once, but my friends like games with more dynamics in them. Like TERA, DragonNest, most asian MMORPG. They don't really like the superheroes, only cartoons and anime.

But now, I don't really think I should recommend CO to my friends. At least, not until Cryptic fixes some errors.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep recommending people try this game in the other game that I'm playing now. Problem is, they keep coming back saying this game sucks compared to that other game... something along the lines of "Once you're done with the costume creator, the game starts to get really really boring".

The irony that I've actually accused other people of looking at this game with rose colored glasses.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did recommend this game to my friends.

Those who liked the game are either gold or went full LTS :3

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i've recommended the game to over 60 people. I've paid for subs for most of them for a few months, so they could experience freeform and all the game had to offer. EVEN FREE, they got bored at the lack of content and felt it was a waste.

I do not have a single irl friend who still plays this game, and I recommend it every time someone's looking for an mmo they can play, free or no. Everyone always takes me up on it, because I know how to sell this game realistically and where the strengths are, but none of em ever stays.

Funny story, the most recent knackering to my efforts is account guard. It keeps sending em codes to their legit emails, many of which I've watched em sign up with, that never appear. After a while, they give up on support (if the code doesn't get there, you think the support emails are? Yea, I know to check spam etc...) and quit BEFORE EVEN PLAYING.

Fantastic, that is. Wonder how many people that's cost us.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One thing is not being the focus, other is being a neglected game. My issue is that I have played a bit of different games, and even those charaterized as really awful are not even close to be as neglected as CO.

Too much fashion clothing(costumes) for so few parties(content) to attend. I understand that superhero games focus more on customization and less on content than fantasy games, but in CO they took that idea to the extreme.

impervium wrote: »
    Cryptic's whole stable of games is grade-A awesome in my book, including Champions. Champions isn't their best foot forward, of course, but it's a good super hero game, worth playing. That's what I'd tell anyone.

Now between you and I, Cryptic has two of the world's biggest nerd IPs in history sitting in its lap. Whatareyagonnado? And if I had to put all of my sentiments aside as a producer or publisher, I wouldn't focus the core of my resources on the Champions IP either. We fans would cheer, while the rest of the world stared on in bewilderment at our terrible priorities.

I've become a fan of the IP, I wish things were different, and I bet Cryptic wishes it had the resources too. You have got to be nuts if you think PWE or Jack Emmert or Cryptic enjoys all the lost potential and bad press over Champs. When Champs was in development, they had every intention of eclipsing City of Heroes in every way. More people ought to see this for what it is. Put on your Hat of Clear-Eyed Reason and see it for what it is: people are doing what they can with what they have. It's an unfortunate thing with Champs, but most of its potential, both mechanically and in terms of lessons learned, is being realized--elsewhere. In bigger properties, bigger draws, with vast, ready-made fan bases. It's easy as fans to scoff at that. But what if you were steering that ship?

A lot of people have complained that Cryptic ought to focus on the IP it actually owns, but imagine if you had the awful position of explaining that idea to your publisher? "I don't think we should pursue the Star Trek or D&D franchise opportunity, boss--how about we start a kind of grass-roots advertising and PR blitz to build interest in this great little pen and paper game we own?"

Good luck with that.

I've been subscribed to CO since City of Heroes closed. I don't regret it, but I do wander off a lot. I don't think it has the retention power that City of Heroes enjoyed, but few games do.

I don't say any of this with malice. I love Champs! Sure, I hope it gets a second chance at stardom. That would be great if it could happen.
    edited May 2013
    There's nothing engaging about this game beyond combat and the tailor.

No customizing hideout layout. (never finished)

No super group advancement. (should be a given in any super hero game)

No custom sidekicks. (same reason as SGs)

No active nemesis presence. (abandoned)

No more unique in-game loot to acquire. (Devs don't understand why crafting was so cool. Instead they remove that, mission rewards and open mission unique rewards.)

No continuous lore progression. (Everything beyond Vibora, except the APs and comics of course, is lacking follow up treatment and the care of writing that was hidden throughout the game.)

No new areas to explore beyond what was put in the game at launch. (Vibora included)

More content was removed from the game than was put in since On Alert went live. THAT is why my friends won't play the game.
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited May 2013

More content was removed from the game than was put in since On Alert went live. THAT is why my friends won't play the game.

Damning but honest
  • thompkinsthompkins Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have tried to recommend this game several times and, to be honest, this made me aware of a whole subset of problems that new players encounter. These are different than the problems usually talked about by existing players.

To paraphrase Eliot Lefebvre, Champions tends to use 3 systems to do what other games do with one. This isn't necessarily bad; in fact, it might be good if most choices were cosmetic or if there were no bad choices. However, the wide power disparities in builds demonstrates that this is not the case.

If I just tell someone about the game and let them loose on their own it seems like they inevitably pick an archetype with low survivability (pretty much any one that lacks a defensive passive or a heal). They then proceed to faceplant their way through Westside, getting increasingly frustrated. Sometimes they see the big queue for alerts on the right side of their screen and join, assuming that since it's available it is appropriate for level 8. They then faceplant as usual against the boss while a freeform (or even just a high DPS AT played by someone with more experience building) kills the boss before they can even run back up to it. I know it's tempting to just say "L2P N00B!!!" and let them quit the game, but consider how frustrating it is for them.

Interestingly, the one complaint that new players have that seems similar to old players is lack of content. However, new players who are complaining about this usually haven't played a tenth of the content in the game. Their problem is different; they ignore all the actually good content and just spam alerts while running Millennium City missions. This is because the game has so many different names for what is essentially instanced missions (regular missions, help-a-citizen missions, alerts, comic series, adventure packs, lairs, crisis zones, unity missions, etc.), and because it's all spread out and not easily searchable by level.

If I hand-hold someone through the game, playing with them and explaining all its weirdness it generally goes better, though they still dislike the bugs and the over-advertising of vehicles.
    Everything i played for was removed.

I liked playing end-game content for rare costume drops or devices....they took it out.

There are many reasons why i get very...VERRY angry when they remove anything...and everytime they do, it is usually the only thing any veteren has to do anymore!

The game is being stripped of anything worthy to do...end game barely longer exists.

---

When i intro a friend to this game...i tell them the truth...the game is terrible as an archetype, the real fun only begins when you get a freeform slot...that is the real start of the game. Everything leading up to that, is a waste of your time and life.

And what happens if they play? The same as always...they get to around level 15, and quit because of how boring and unbearable it is.

If they only knew freeform...
  • thearkadythearkady Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a friend or three who would love to play. If the full costume creator were available offline.

They get bored with anything else CO has to offer right now after about three minutes of looking over my shoulder. Those few that ever even made it ingame got bored witless in a hurry by the atrocious tutorial, which feels like it doesn't just assume you're new to CO, but to MMOs in general, and quite boast limited experience in even turning opn a computer. (Oh, and they all hate the hare-brained "streamlined" CC with a passion, if I#ve shown them the real CC before.)
  • thompkinsthompkins Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When i intro a friend to this game...i tell them the truth...the game is terrible as an archetype, the real fun only begins when you get a freeform slot...that is the real start of the game. Everything leading up to that, is a waste of your time and life.

And what happens if they play? The same as always...they get to around level 15, and quit because of how boring and unbearable it is.

Sorry ATs aren't fun for your friends, but I have a different perspective.

While I am now subscribing and have several freeforms, I started as a Silver player with FFA and played a glacier to level 40 and an inventor to 20ish before I subscribed. I had a great time.

I agree that freeforms are the main draw of this game. However, getting my glacier to 40 over the course of a year, playing through the content slowly and learning the systems, I had a blast.

I had a lot less fun powerleveling my last freeform alt to 40 in a single day, and now there is pretty much nothing new to do with him as well.

I completely agree we need endgame & challenging PVE content. But the first run through the content, post FFA on an AT, was fun enough to keep me here hoping things will improve. As I am not lifetime, this situation could change any month.
    I wish I could suggest this game to my friends, but I dont like tricking people into playing games that are not supported.

Maybe when Cryptic puts in some real effort I will too.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • xen0biaxen0bia Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As much as I like playing CO, I could never in good conscience recommend the game to anyone. Not when you have a developping team doesn't even give a dime about its own game or its playerbase. I may speak favorably about the character creator but that's simply not enough to warrant getting game. I'd recommend any other game that's given frequent content additions and bug fixes by a company that obviously have the game's and the player's best interest at heart. CO is only good for masochists who likes to be disappointed at every turn.
  • selpheaselphea Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tell my friends CO is a good distraction for about 1-2 months. Hit 40 as an AT, play for 1 month's sub, use free retrain to FF and sit in the Powerhouse for a week to figure a build out, play the bajezus out of the remaining weeks and then /uninstall when it ends.
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "This game's great, plus first month wasn't as bad as Neverwinter's!"
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited May 2013
    My friends and I tried playing Neverwinter when it went into open Beta. We got to 15, stopped, and they went back to GW2.

I don't think I can convince them to come back to a Cryptic game ever again.

Not unless something happens that makes the head of Cryptic and PWE realize just how good this game is and what it can become. They make enough money to keep adding to this game but don't.

I'm not gonna try to promote this beyond supporting the players already playing it unless these things happen:

2 new zones (Yeah. Not just 1 more, anymore.)
    Interactive systems to support player with player beyond teaming and combat. (SG base with advancement. Sidekicks)
    Foundry
    And a system where the Community is asked to work with the devs to influence the game's progression.

It seems like a tall order, but only from the bottom of the deep hole Cryptic put us in. Its drained me of my will while they coast on the On Alert system that was promised to help bring the game into new content and a level cap increase.
  • slumpywpgslumpywpg Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Surely the upper management at Cryptic know about the growing general discontent (given how long this has been going on...) of CO's playerbase. It's quite sad that they don't have the respect for us to acknowledge it.
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My brother plays this game and on occasion my partner also plays this game (and would more if there war a bit more focus on the story, alerts have not helped in this regard, hopefully they will be starting getting more into it when as a group we do purely-mission story-focused playthrough starting from the tutorial) and we got one of my partners friends to join in sometimes and another expressed interest in it the other day.

Foundry combined with Nemesis would i'm sure help those who feel the lack of story and especially personal story diminishes the playing experience.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My friends laugh at my silly face whenever I mention Champions Online. My brothers are the only ones who were willing to try this game out, before laughing at my face :biggrin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've suggested this game to a few friends I know from college. So far one of them has given it a try. He loves the character customization but other than that, that is the only thing he logs on to do.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everything i played for was removed.

I liked playing end-game content for rare costume drops or devices....they took it out.

There are many reasons why i get very...VERRY angry when they remove anything...and everytime they do, it is usually the only thing any veteren has to do anymore!

The game is being stripped of anything worthy to do...end game barely longer exists.

---

Stop pretending you have friends.
    edited May 2013
    Stop pretending you have friends.

Who needs to pretend when i have friends all over the place. I keep them well informed, they keep me well informed, we play together when there's something to do, and go play other games when we dont. We have our arguements, we have our agreements.

Go back to school junior.
  • evillegacy1evillegacy1 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No one in my circle of friends play video games of any sort, besides one told me about CO and the features cox.
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At one time i had 13 friends that played this game. Mostly from beta, as we are all huge fans of comics and heroes. Today. None but i remain.

4 of them have run off to DCUO...sigh.

I tried, i even let a good friend use one of my two accounts (FF) he said "Not enough updates or new content to stay" i had no rebuttal.

Sad but too true.
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who needs to pretend when i have friends all over the place. I keep them well informed, they keep me well informed, we play together when there's something to do, and go play other games when we dont. We have our arguements, we have our agreements.

Go back to school junior.

That's awesome. No need to be agressive though, I was feeling sorry for you.
    But you should ask your friends to run Alerts with you so you wouldn't have to insult puggers.
    edited May 2013
    That's awesome. No need to be agressive though, I was feeling sorry for you.
    But you should ask your friends to run Alerts with you so you wouldn't have to insult puggers.

Of course there is no need to be aggressive, you said something completely untrue and i corrected you, a good idea would be that you take your own advice and do not be aggressive to others.

I dont insult puggers, i insult leechers, there's a massive difference. I can solo any alert whenever i choose, but when people start leeching, i choose to not solo it for them.
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I started playing CO with several friends. I have since recruited several more into the game.

The friends I started with have moved on. The friends I recruited now question my taste in games, and have moved on as well.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • cutter187cutter187 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2015

OMG this. I tihnk it's pretty telling that this isn't brought up much. This game is reamarkably easy. It's almost as bad as some of the tripe PWE tries to pass off as mmos (some of their games are brain dead kind of easy). It's one of the top 5 reasons Cryptic and Emmert should be embarrased as game makers.

The only person I've gotten to play this game is my brother and we're both off and on about the game and like most people, we are only here for the character creation.​​
    Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on
    I managed to get 3 friends to play it for maybe 4-5 months, but that was before On Alert and we really leveled with normal quests to 40 all the way in a team of 4. But i wouldn't recommend it in its actual state :redface:
    R607qMf.jpg
  • greyerskiesgreyerskies Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just to mention the other side of things, a friend recommended CO to me late last year, and I've since become a subscriber. So wesleytansg's suggestion can clearly still have a positive effect on the game. :smile: