test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a casual, reasonably sized and active SG

daeymondarksouldaeymondarksoul Posts: 11 Arc User
I'm a Lifer who has just come back from a year and a bit break from CO. The population has noticeably dwindled and forming PUG groups is far more difficult than I remember. All the people I had in my friends list and the SG I was a part of are long since inactive.

So to overcome these issues I want to join an SG, which is fine with casual non-RP players, and has a decent +lv30 roster, so there are a reasonable number of members always on. I have joined a few SG's in the last week, and none them ever had 4 people simultaneously online who were above lvl 30.

The first challenge I would love for an SG to help me with would be to help me get into the Lemuira Crisis, so I can do it solo at my pace, attempting to do it without triggering the bugs. To do this the SG would need 4 active members (of the correct lvl) willing to queue for the crisis, and then leave once we were in, an easy 5min task, which currently seems impossible.

If you think your SG fits what I'm looking for then please get in contact.
Post edited by daeymondarksoul on

Comments

• Options
    synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome Back, and at least, it's no simple task to find Non-RPers, and a Casual Group with a solid foundation of Lvl 30+, so. Yeah good luck hunting.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I don't mind if the SG isn't in itself casual, but would be accepting of casual members. I have too many real life responsibilities to be anything but a casual player. As for the RP side, I don't mind joining an SG that is RP orientated, but I'm not very good at RP'ing and even worse at staying in character. So I doubt they'd be happy with me as a member.
  • Options
    bogthingbogthing Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    psssssst hey bud <looks around>
    check out our thread ..... http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=28518

The Wildcards may be exactly what you are looking for, give us a looksie.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ~Hunter S. Thompson
  • Options
    judgeb0tjudgeb0t Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I agree with Bogthing.

Join WildCards Super Group for the mature casual play schtick.

Multi-game guild including Neverwinter, DDO, WoW, STO, GuildWars, SWTOR and of course Champions.
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=28518

Perks include:
    - Lively cross-game and forum banter for members who like "background noise" while you grind in game or at work.
    - No mandatory guild events. No pressure to group for those who like to solo, though groups are available.
    - Newbie friendly veterans who enjoy the company of newbies and veterans alike.
    - Nerd rage and e-peen free, mature environments both in game and on forum for adults who want to enjoy gaming and not be participants in a

virtual reality show.
    - Option of exploring other MMO games with peers of proven character and quality.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    There you go gentlemen. I've put in my application on Unrepentant. Let's see where this leads.