test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

stealth!!!

cyberzubzeroicyberzubzeroi Posts: 40 Arc User
hello,
I was looking in forum and I have find that http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=152461&page=2

now I am a new player and my questen is:why I get that legacy gear with 100% perception?
I need that gear. my 197 int give me only +0.49 stealth sight is useless too with perception mod rank 4 +117 perception...
12% stealth sight-
Post edited by cyberzubzeroi on

Comments

• isometryisometry Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll sell you a legacy stealth sight secondary with either +13 ego or +8 dex / +8 rec for 4k globals. :biggrin:
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you asking where to get that? I think that's pretty obvious since it's a Legacy item. Open a couple of boxes and use the Drifter Salvages to buy that legacy item.

Getting that will be extremely slim. Good luck. :/
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • cyberzubzeroicyberzubzeroi Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    but is that balance 197 int. give u only +0.49 stealth sight ??? lol...is it not 1 % stealth sight :)
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game stats are inconsistent with the use of decimals and percenrages. 0.49 is 49%.

I can confirm from personal experience that an Int of 70-100 is good enough for PVE. You'll still have to pay attention; the stealthed foes don't appear normally, instead you see a distorted outline where they are (have you ever seen Predator? It looks kinda like that, and seems to have different levels of intensity based of distance and Stealth Sight).
    Just get 200 int and then go pvp, gg. Its enough to see pretty much anything.
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can confirm from personal experience that an Int of 70-100 is good enough for PVE.

Not like you actually need high Perception in PvE. The only mobs using Stealth are the henchmen of VIPER, Argent and the Hunter Patriots, none of which are a threat.
    There are stronger enemies and bosses who use Placate, but Perception doesn't help seeing through that.
    Are you asking where to get that? I think that's pretty obvious since it's a Legacy item. Open a couple of boxes and use the Drifter Salvages to buy that legacy item.

Getting that will be extremely slim. Good luck. :/

Drifter's kits have revamped Pre-On-Alert devices, not gear, in them.

The only gear that currently buffs Perception is a PvP Acclaim reward, which works only in PvP. As in; Hero Games PvP instances, not even in duels.
    There are also prototype Perception Cores as rewards from high-level missions. They are not fusable, and I think you can only earn one per character. Many players sell theirs in high prices.
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hello,
    I was looking in forum and I have find that http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=152461&page=2

now I am a new player and my questen is:why I get that legacy gear with 100% perception?
    I need that gear. my 197 int give me only +0.49 stealth sight is useless too with perception mod rank 4 +117 perception...
    12% stealth sight-

Stealth sight actually won't help you see through the important stealth powers, so it's not even worth it. Just get more cooldown reduction so you can have Masterful Dodge ready for when you get jumped, and Ego Surge ready for when they try to run.

If you're just playing pve... then you really don't need stealth sight; there are no stealth threats in pve.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • isometryisometry Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    Stealth sight actually won't help you see through the important stealth powers, so it's not even worth it. Just get more cooldown reduction so you can have Masterful Dodge ready for when you get jumped, and Ego Surge ready for when they try to run.

If you don't have stealthsight then anyone can just use teleport to escape you. You can't actually defeat anyone unless they let you.

I'm also selling [Malvan Emblem]s (the acclaim item) for 1k globals each.
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    isometry wrote: »
    If you don't have stealthsight then anyone can just use teleport to escape you. You can't actually defeat anyone unless they let you.

I'm also selling [Malvan Emblem]s (the acclaim item) for 1k globals each.

If you can't defeat someone just because they use Teleport, then stealth sight won't help you.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.