test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(?) Jewel of Edom

tosmekoptosmekop Posts: 35 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Items and Crafting
Can anyone suggest a way to modify the pink glove glow to a color of my choosing?
Post edited by tosmekop on

Comments

• Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alas, you cannot.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Crap!
    Are there any other costume pieces that allow your hands / forearms to glow (preferably with a dark red or black glow), without removing your gloves?
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think that the scourge bracers had the glow stuff... Good luck getting the piece

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tosmekop wrote: »
    Crap!
    Are there any other costume pieces that allow your hands / forearms to glow (preferably with a dark red or black glow), without removing your gloves?

Dark Aura device maybe?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have about 8 Dark Aura devices saved from the last 2 years of Takofanes. I'm looking for something specifically targeting the hand area. Thanks for the suggestions, though.
  • Options
    thearkadythearkady Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure Takofanes Bracers add a dark glowy aura, but you'll have these sake coil thingies and only be able to wear short gloves. If that's gool for you, I think they're actually fairly cheap on the AH, order of 60 G iirc.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thearkady wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Takofanes Bracers add a dark glowy aura, but you'll have these sake coil thingies and only be able to wear short gloves. If that's gool for you, I think they're actually fairly cheap on the AH, order of 60 G iirc.

Yup. dark red.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you're freeform, you can take aura of ebon destruction - it adds a glow to your hands.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums