test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Damage/game bugs

edited May 2013 in Gameplay Bugs
(my apologize for a bad grammar)
Hello Devs and readers It's me occult :cool: i'd like you to read this post about some annoying bugs.

Throwing blades+block spamming. Throws those blades with 4k dmg faster than normal maintain skill+doesn't eat any energy. Some people using bot-script to make it easier.

Night warrior double damage bug. If you will use martial arts smoke bomb it will double your damage. (So you can easily do more than 40k damage.)

Omicron strength inducer. Not really sure if it's bug or not ,but after you remove enemy TP it doesn't give him a "freedom" buff. So it's kinda unlimited NTTG.

Protector spec has resolute that heals the user undependent on ER.

Power armor tougle attacks can be used with any maintains. (Like mini-gun with pistols.

Concussor beam with lighting arc.)

Super speed bug. If you will take super speed with advantage and you will use Dark speed ,advantage also will work.

Stacks of evasive maneuvers ,bountiful chi resurgence.( can be stacked if time of you buff lower than time of recharge)

Vampires near the solarium have unlimited respawn.

T-statues can be destroyed with a "wall torch"
Thank you for attention
"If life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me"
Post edited by shiningdarkness#0716 on

Comments

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Throwing blades+block spamming. Throws those blades with 4k dmg faster than normal maintain skill+doesn't eat any energy. Some people using bot-script to make it easier.

No wonder I get pulverized by these.

Night warrior double damage bug. If you will use martial arts smoke bomb it will double your damage. (So you can easily do more than 40k damage.)

That's been known since it was on PTS.

Omicron strength inducer. Not really sure if it's bug or not ,but after you remove enemy TP it doesn't give him a "freedom" buff. So it's kinda unlimited NTTG.

Some powers have Remove TP advantage that does this too. The only difference is this one has range.

Power armor tougle attacks can be used with any maintains. (Like mini-gun with pistols.

This would require reworking how PA powers work...again.

Super speed bug. If you will take super speed with advantage and you will use Dark speed ,advantage also will work.

I don't see a problem with this. The adv is next to unnoticeable. Let em have it. Its not worth breaking how travel powers work again. (cannot charge alternate travel power without active one shutting off in the middle of the charge)

Stacks of evasive maneuvers ,bountiful chi resurgence.( can be stacked if time of you buff lower than time of recharge)

Working as intended. Seriously. If you invested in the cooldown reduction you should be allowed to stack buffs. Especially when those buffs do not say they cannot be stacked.

You have effectively killed soloing this lair.
  • edited May 2013

This making PVP unbalanced. A guy just hold you with 5 holds/stuns/roots and kill you thru the MD.

Working as intended. Seriously. If you invested in the cooldown reduction you should be allowed to stack buffs. Especially when those buffs do not say they cannot be stacked.

It's kinda annoying when someone has 110% of dodge. So i see this unbalancing PVP. Before new gears it wasn't possible ,and PVP was balanced.

You have effectively killed soloing this lair.[/QUOTE]

You also can destroy it with a gadget blaster which could make him become a teddy.
    "If life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me"
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited May 2013

This making PVP unbalanced. A guy just hold you with 5 holds/stuns/roots and kill you thru the MD.

You can break sleep with an active offense an you can tag a stealth user with a bleed with perception gear.

It's kinda annoying when someone has 110% of dodge. So i see this unbalancing PVP. Before new gears it wasn't possible ,and PVP was balanced.

Errr, if the player has dedicated his gear, mods and powers to maintain the 110% dodge why is that an issue? You can do the same if you want to. Is your issue about BCR stacks or EM stacks which gives dodge? If it is all the three then have you considered that someone has bothered to button mesh spam all these defenses while attacking at the same time? I can maintain 210% dodge and PvP was never, ever balanced in this game.

You have effectively killed soloing this lair.

You also can destroy it with a gadget blaster which could make him become a teddy.

This does remove a portion of the game play. However, it is not a bad thing given the difficulty of forming a team to do TT these days. Anyway few players can really solo TT elite and not forgetting big T's eyebeam so may not necessary be a bad thing if you ask me.
  • edited May 2013
    These little things making pvp unbalanced. Remember how perfect was PVP with an old system. When we didn't have an OP gears. When you had to be really high dps to kick the defiance users. When you had to use tons of INT and perception gears to see thru the stealth. All these kinds of builds had its own advantages. And now you could just use pistols build and get the penetration/perception gears to kick all the builds. You can't actually play any other passives but only quarry-aopm(well not in your case paragon). So all i say is PVP got unbalanced because of new gears and specializations!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PvP will be fixed after Nemesis gets an update.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,164 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    BCR stacking isn't that big of an issue, but EM stacking is. Not because it stacks per say, but because the buff doesn't obey diminishing returns. That's the bug that needs to be addressed. Same goes for Quarry.

Therakiel's eyebeams are mostly a non issue.
  • edited May 2013
    Therakiel's eyebeams are mostly a non issue.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean his eyes ,i said that you can destroy him without making a chain.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,164 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    Was responding to wesley about Therakiel's eyebeams, not the statues. Didn't make myself clear sorry.
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Defiance, Lightning Reflexes, Night Warrior, Ice Form, Invulnerability all work in PvP, you just have to find how-to.
    The throwing blades thing isn't really a bug, since it has an activate time of 0.67 second which is higher than the 0.5 second maintains require.
  • kidrocket100kidrocket100 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just restarted a toon I had grown bored of...I like doing the tutorial for badges, etc...
    but I've played the homestead mission 20 times now - 19 out of 20 times, no credit for homestead mish. really depressing. let's get it together, CO.
  • kidrocket100kidrocket100 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just restarted a toon I had grown bored of...I like doing the tutorial for badges, etc...
    but I've played the homestead mission 20 times now - 19 out of 20 times, no credit for homestead mish. really depressing. let's get it together, CO.

ugh...and now I've disconnected and can't sign back in...

...even more depressing.

anybody played dc universe? i just got a new job. Maybe I should spend my money there.
  • edited May 2013
    Defiance, Lightning Reflexes, Night Warrior, Ice Form, Invulnerability all work in PvP, you just have to find how-to.
    The throwing blades thing isn't really a bug, since it has an activate time of 0.67 second which is higher than the 0.5 second maintains require.
    The most usable is AOPM and Quarry.
    Throwing blades it's a bug. Try to spam it without block and then with it. You'll see the big differences.
  • edited May 2013
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Was responding to wesley about Therakiel's eyebeams, not the statues. Didn't make myself clear sorry.

Oh my apologizes :redface:
  • honestresearcherhonestresearcher Posts: 657 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love when i get 3 day forum bans for mentioning any of this stuff, and non-o-you do.