test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For People Wanting to "Unlock" NeverWinter Forums

prootwaddleprootwaddle Posts: 232 Arc User
For all those people wanting to discuss NeverWinter, but feel they can't because they can't create a new thread, I've created a new thread in those forums so people can reply to it and ask for their posting rights to be granted.

Here is the NeverWinter thread.

Something like "I want to be able to discuss the joys of NeverWinter in the authentic NeverWinter forum, please unlock my account" might do the job.

This way you can savour the full NeverWinter experience.

Superhero stories, done well, are about modern archetypes.

A Prootwaddle is one of the weirder player-character races in "The Fantasy Trip", Steve Jackson's first published role-playing game.
Post edited by prootwaddle on

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For all those people wanting to discuss NeverWinter, but feel they can't because they can't create a new thread, I've created a new thread in those forums so people can reply to it and ask for their posting rights to be granted.

Something like "I want to be able to discuss the joys of NeverWinter in the authentic NeverWinter forum, please unlock my account" might do the job.

Welcome to the CHAMPIONS ONLINE forums...you may have the wrong game.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I could personally give two [insert expletive]'s about the Neverwinter Experience, and I would hope anyone fool enough to come over here and sing its praises would have their thread moved to that forum, or deleted entirely.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I could personally give two [insert expletive]'s about the Neverwinter Experience, and I would hope anyone fool enough to come over here and sing its praises would have their thread moved to that forum, or deleted entirely.

<3 :biggrin:
  • zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd love some of the Neverwinter experience in CO. I like the graphics, they have a smoother and nice look (after all, it's more recent).

I love the integration with skills, and I could definitely see some more of that in CO, if skills weren't so f'd up. There are a few CO missions where skills matter, but I'd love to see way more.

And, of course, Foundry. Only poked it a little, but dear Xenu, I'd love to make crypts by just dropping blocks, having connections appear automatically, create various monsters, triggers...

Sigh.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Neverwinter is just the bestest cause potato.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • cryptickalidorcryptickalidor Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People's accounts are locked?

Right now I can't even access them.. database error.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People's accounts are locked?

Right now I can't even access them.. database error.

Yeah all the nub threads ******** about q's has made the NW forum give up on life :I
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited May 2013

According to Cryptic and PWE, we ALL have the wrong game.
  • prootwaddleprootwaddle Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Tell that to my two 40th level Champions Online characters, a Behemoth and a Soldier.

I was grumpily advising how fans of NeverWinter how they could use the NeverWinter forums and in doing so forgot about avoiding the use of irony here.

A Prootwaddle is one of the weirder player-character races in "The Fantasy Trip", Steve Jackson's first published role-playing game.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited May 2013
    This is CO forum. This game doesn't need to be neglected and insulted even more by NWO topics here.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not hostile against NWO. In fact I'm surprised how well done this game is. But this forum really doesn't need NWO topics.
    edited May 2013
    If not for neverwinter topics, thes forum would be dead lol
    edited May 2013
    pion01 wrote: »
    If not for neverwinter topics, thes forum would be dead lol

Both nonsense and trolling...well done!
    Tell that to my two 40th level Champions Online characters, a Behemoth and a Soldier.

I was grumpily advising how fans of NeverWinter how they could use the NeverWinter forums and in doing so forgot about avoiding the use of irony here.

Irrelevant.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Prootwaddle you forgot sublety is wasted. YOu needed to put <sarcasm> after your post. Otherwise they won't notice.
    and yes people should be posting in the Nevermind forums.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited May 2013
    Both nonsense and trolling...well done!

Irrelevant.

You're right, I forgot the front page also has a leaver thread, a Caliga thread, a PvP thread and three AngelofCaine threads, and then several complaint threads, and the Neverwinter ones only take up, like, a third. Vibrant chatter all around.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well currently, the best thing happening to CO is that NWO is now available to play. I mean, it helped pay for it. Though for being a newer game from Cryptic, it sure is a major step back in combat.

Even CoH gets mentioned more by the Cryptic exec.
    edited May 2013
    Irrelevant.

I guess some people only role-play British characters.

Fair enough.

edited May 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    Prootwaddle you forgot sublety is wasted. YOu needed to put <sarcasm> after your post. Otherwise they won't notice.
    and yes people should be posting in the Nevermind forums.

Yes, indeed I was sorely remiss.

edited May 2013
    I guess some people only role-play British characters.

Fair enough.

Wrong on both counts........

1. I don't RP...though it wouldn't matter if I did(nothing against RPers).

2. I don't only have British characters...as if it would matter if I did.
    pion01 wrote: »

You're right, I forgot the front page also has a leaver thread, a Caliga thread, a PvP thread and three AngelofCaine threads, and then several complaint threads, and the Neverwinter ones only take up, like, a third. Vibrant chatter all around.

Caliga, PvPin CO and Angelofcaine are all about CO to a greater or lesser degree. The "Neverwinter ones" you
    mentioned are mostly about the future of CO now that NWO is coming out or comparing/contrasting the two

Troilling failed again....please try later:smile:
    zrdRBy8.png
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wrong on both counts........

1. I don't RP...though it wouldn't matter if I did(nothing against RPers).

2. I don't only have British characters...as if it would matter if I did.

Caliga, PvPin CO and Angelofcaine are all about CO to a greater or lesser degree.

Troilling failed again....please try later:smile:

Champions Online's latest Facebook post is all about Neverwinter and not at all about Champions. So... maybe? :biggrin:
    biffsig.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Champions Online's latest Facebook post is all about Neverwinter and not at all about Champions. So... maybe? :biggrin:

Then I'm thankfull this is not the CO fb page.I've not even looked at the champions fb page, and now with that info I won't Smacky.

Thanks for the heads up
    zrdRBy8.png
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To serve and protect!
    biffsig.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Someone has used my NeverWinter thread to ask for their ability to start a thread to be unlocked and therefore move to their NWO discussion over to there.

It was indeed my mistake to feed these trolls on this thread, by responding to the people who pretended to be offended.

My bad. :redface:

• ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Someone used a NWO forum thread to post something about NWO ?

Thank you for keeping us updated. I'll try to remember to post something about it in the LotRO, ****, DDO, and GW2 forums. We really shouldn't let this information lie fallow !

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    Someone used a NWO forum thread to post something about NWO ?

Thank you for keeping us updated. I'll try to remember to post something about it in the LotRO, ****, DDO, and GW2 forums. We really shouldn't let this information lie fallow !

I lol'ed.

/10chars