test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did I imagine this mission?

senzsunsenzsun Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Missions and Content
With one of my very first toons, I was in the desert and got sent into a cave or mine where there were lots of boxes of cowboy robot parts and an assembly line. I'm not sure what the mission objective was but there were an awful lot of critters making life difficult.
I've never found that mission again.
Does anyone know which mission it is? or did I just imagine it?
Or am I on the wrong map and it's in Canada or somewhere?

Thanks!
===================================

I am not bad at punctuation!
MMORPGs are just bad at recognizing non QWERTY. :#
Post edited by senzsun on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    senzsun wrote: »
    With one of my very first toons, I was in the desert and got sent into a cave or mine where there were lots of boxes of cowboy robot parts and an assembly line. I'm not sure what the mission objective was but there were an awful lot of critters making life difficult.
    I've never found that mission again.
    Does anyone know which mission it is? or did I just imagine it?
    Or am I on the wrong map and it's in Canada or somewhere?

Thanks!

It's in Canada, around the mid 20's. You have to destroy Argent Mechenforcer parts. The factory is patrolled by various Argent soldiers.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    vizzonevizzone Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That sounds to me like No Assembly Required, a mission with Argent Mechenforcers in Canada. It's also possible it's a Help a Citizen Mission, if you're positive it was Robot Cowboys.
  • Options
    senzsunsenzsun Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That must surely be it! Thanks.

I stopped doing Canada after about my second alt, which is why I never encountered the mission again. I just automatically associated robot parts with the desert and all those boxes lying around.
    ===================================

I am not bad at punctuation!
    MMORPGs are just bad at recognizing non QWERTY. :#
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    senzsun wrote: »
    That must surely be it! Thanks.

I stopped doing Canada after about my second alt, which is why I never encountered the mission again. I just automatically associated robot parts with the desert and all those boxes lying around.

There is a mission in the desert where you have to defeat a bunch of robots for their personality chips, then get some parts from 2 or 3 different junk piles guarded by Viper. There's also a mission where you defeat cowboy robots to get different parts, (which used to reward you with a cowboy robot AF IIRC).

Either way, they do start to blend together...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums