test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Naval/Marine Costume Set

bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Suggestions Box
I'd love to see a costume set which encompasses turn-of-the-century naval/marine uniforms and gear.

Of particular interest to me, would be the inclusion of a traditional sailor uniform:

uniform_sailor.jpg

And a surface-fed dive suit:

DiveSuit.jpg
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It feels we almost got something similar to the diving suit.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It feels we almost got something similar to the diving suit.

Well, the Lemurian helmet was close, but it's too open. I'd like to see something with portholes, like real dive helmets had...

There's too much glass in it:
    ca1575b2f6111d3aa3d50d232d861ee81357776631.jpg
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • flechusflechus Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Add an Anchor skin for Heavy weapons and we are sold

I support "Sell Z-store items individually" & Japan Zone
  • thompkinsthompkins Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For some reason military personnel in comics always wear uniforms 20-50 years out of date. Plus I need more helmets for swimming around in Lemuria.

/signed
    Very useful for lots of costumes.

/signed

Superhero stories, done well, are about modern archetypes.

A Prootwaddle is one of the weirder player-character races in "The Fantasy Trip", Steve Jackson's first published role-playing game.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Perhaps the set could also include things like the old style single-lens divers' goggles, a double-tank scuba backpack, and maybe a knife w/ sheath on your ankle or wrist.