test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How you can play C.O in phone!!

gorkem1991gorkem1991 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PC & Technical Issues
Its not question.I tested and played.Its possibel or not?I will upload videos about it how you can do it.I am not lying.I have question for you why you dont do it before me?
What you need for this
1-Phone witth touchscreeen
2-phone with android(I dont like apple so only android)
3-My help

see you in 3 day

Why i will show you?
Becouse ı am geting many dc without any reason if you doing for me specialy for stop this.I wana play on my maşn account not another one.Peace ok?This is my gift to everyone.
Post edited by gorkem1991 on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I use my phone for calling and receaving calls from other peoples. Sometimes even some text messages. It's old Nokia 3210, it went swimming twice, was driven over by car 3 times, it spend 3 months under snow, it fell 3 stories down to ground, it took arrow to its knee (yes, it's a Nokia, it has a knee), i bought 1 time new shells to it.
    No it cannot take over the world and destroy humanrace with terminator robots, it cannot fly to mars, it doesn't make you a immortal (it comes close), it cannot make you a pizza or order a beer when yourself is too drunk to do it.

Bring it.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There's lots of programs out there that you remotely control one device from another. I remember someone from CoH posting about how they used such a program to play on his iPhone.

The catch is that your phone isn't actually running the game; it's sending a command to your computer, which executes the command, which sends a message to the game server, which sends a message back to your computer, which takes a screenshot and sends it to your phone. Possibly multiple times a second.
    The problems with this are twofold:
    1) Your latency is increased. A LOT.
    2) You're sending up to 6 large images per second to your phone. If you don't have unlimited data or a Wifi signal, prepare to pay a massive phone bill.

on the other hand, if you have a way to actually install a Windows program on an Android phone, I'd love to see how.
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    I use my phone for calling and receaving calls from other peoples. Sometimes even some text messages. It's old Nokia 3210, it went swimming twice, was driven over by car 3 times, it spend 3 months under snow, it fell 3 stories down to ground, it took arrow to its knee (yes, it's a Nokia, it has a knee), i bought 1 time new shells to it.
    No it cannot take over the world and destroy humanrace with terminator robots, it cannot fly to mars, it doesn't make you a immortal (it comes close), it cannot make you a pizza or order a beer when yourself is too drunk to do it.

Bring it.
    you can rp in C.O with your phone,You can chat in C.O with your phone,You can fight but its small screen soo not good.If your phone have android your phone cpu or other things not important much.I tested it on samsung wonder with 1 mb sd card and its working fine.I know its loks like imposible but if ı tell you ı can play any game with my phone?Its possible ı wil explain with pictures and videos.Its just my guide for all players and my gift maybe some players know how its works maybe you see fake videos in youtube but I promise ı will teach you how you can.
    I know maybe you angry but why not?Phones cheaper than laptops and smaller.If you wana play C.O in school how its possible?You can play in bus,car anywhere isnt it good?
    I am buzy right now see you later.
    edited April 2013
    I'm not angry. Well no more than my everyday state of angry.
    It's cool if you can.
    Last time i was in school, Pong was the sihtz.
    You shouldn't play in school, school is for learning usefull stuff and skills, playing MMOs isn't a usefull skill. It's stuff what you do when you're done learning the usefull stuff and skills.
    Sorry, gotta go mow my lawn.
    edited April 2013
    This is the phone Finn mentioned:

Nokia-3210-01.jpg

If you can get Champions running on that, I will extoll your virtues as the unmatched technology god on every corner of the Internet I can reach.
    Ok ı am starting to upload scrren shots.First one here ı will prove you same time ı am enter forum and play game in my phone.I taked screen shot in my phone when ı write this

mhwvm.jpg
    I dont know how ı take video in my phone.Plz wait ı wil find way to show you.I am taking some ingame pictures ı wil upload.
    This is not somekind of trick or someting.You dont need pay for it its free if you have internet if you dont have maybe you vana play some new games?
    Just tell me any phone have ability for play nevest games whic is need too expensive video cards?
    I told you your phone cpu not important but how we can play new games?

mhybu.jpg
    like this one :D.Its original game for pc it isnt imposible and i can play with any phone whic is have android.
    Remember anyphone whic is have android and screeen.
    wana lern?You will.
    edited April 2013
    Rotate your phone to a right position when taking pictures.
    And your pic link has a problem.
    When you get your phonebill, tells us how much does it cost to play CO with a phone. Thanks.
    shev, is that you??
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ipodtouchscreenshot.jpg

Oh yeah? I can play it on my ipod touch.

Or, conversely, I am also aware of this new phenomenon they call "photoshop".

You be the judge.

Put simply, there is no cellphone on this planet, and probably not even a tablet, with the ram necessary to run CO. There's no cell phone with a video processor capable of running this game, even at half-resolution with everything turned down. I'm sorry, I hate to be a jerk, but I gotta call bulls#!+. What you describe is impossible. Take, for example, the new samsung galaxy core. It's set to have 1.2 gig dual core mobile processor, and 768 megs of ram. The minimum system specs for champions online? CPU: 2.5GHz Single Core or 1.8GHz Dual Core Memory: 1GB RAM

Now, take away the amount of ram on that phone necessary to run emulation software to pretend to be windows (steep), and the core operating system on the phone? Getting this thing to run in a lean linux distro takes like 2-3 gigs of ram. You can't even use one of the remote desktop programs available for hacked iOs or android and run this game reliably. Slideshow.

Hi, I mod cellphones, both iOs and Android. I'm pretty well researched in what you're claiming to do. Good try, though.

You can absolutely use jabber on a cellphone to rp and such, though. I BS on mc radio from my ipod all the time via xmpp.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited April 2013

on the other hand, if you have a way to actually install a Windows program on an Android phone, I'd love to see how.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motioncoding.emulator&hl=en

Put heavy stock on the phrase "limited by ram", though. Bet op is doing something similar, if not photoshopping, because you could certainly get into the *loading screen* of a game with something like this. Pretty sure your phone would catch fire if you tried to game on it, though, with any game newer than like diablo.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • gorkem1991gorkem1991 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok.I will give you links later.You need to download 2 program if you wana play games in your phone.This programs will give your phone mm how i can explain.
    My english suck and i dont use translators.MM ok you can read any writing pdf,word,ofice formats you can use any program with your phone.Let me thing photoshop,3d max,office 2013,corel or any program.You can enter any website without need any other program for android.You can wach any movie or anime in websites without use any other program.You just need 2 program.Its like a dream right?
    İts not.You need to make some 3d design but you forget your laptop in your home and your boss waiting you.You can use you phone.You just ned me:D
    Links videos and pictures redy but i will wait before upload.I will wait bcouse i like tmes like this.
    If ıts fake or i cant prove you its true you can ban me:D
    but ı am not lying.I tested and used.Many many times.Fereee:D
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I highly doubt you'd get banned for posting something that doesn't work bro.

And I also doubt that rendering anything in 3DS or Maya will do anything but make your phone explode. There is a difference between actually running it on the phone and taking pictures of something else running it.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
    edited April 2013
    gorkem1991 wrote: »
    3d max

The most powerful cell phone currently available, in mass production, has 1 gig of ram. This program requires 3, and at that low of a spec your renders take DAYS.

If you actually can do this on your phone, and it's not just a virtual desktop, I'll eat my computer. I was on "skeptical, but doubtful, because that's pretty unrealistic" before. Now I'm positive this has to be a troll.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited April 2013
    Put simply, there is no cellphone on this planet, and probably not even a tablet, with the ram necessary to run CO. There's no cell phone with a video processor capable of running this game, even at half-resolution with everything turned down. I'm sorry, I hate to be a jerk, but I gotta call bulls#!+. What you describe is impossible.

There ARE cellphones capable of running a remote virtual desktop though. It would just be terrible trying to play the game through one.

EDIT: And I shouldn't let a thread sit in an open browser window that long before I reply, without refreshing first. ;P
    The most powerful cell phone currently available, in mass production, has 1 gig of ram. This program requires 3, and at that low of a spec your renders take DAYS.

If you actually can do this on your phone, and it's not just a virtual desktop, I'll eat my computer. I was on "skeptical, but doubtful, because that's pretty unrealistic" before. Now I'm positive this has to be a troll.

Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
    114,7 gr
    115,5 x 59,8 x 11,55 mm
    microSD, maks. 32GB
    512 MB RAM, 2 GB ROM
    CPU: 1.4 GHz Scorpion işlemci, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon

this is my phone whic is ı play C.O or tombraider with MAX GRAFIC SETINGS
    This is my phone no need anyting for do newest pc.This is my old phone whic is ı will show you how your dreams become true.You will eat your pc:P or new I-phone:D

mj4q7.jpg
    wait.I like tims every one wait for me:D
    edited April 2013
    gorkem1991 wrote: »

this is my phone whic is ı play C.O or tombraider with MAX GRAFIC SETINGS
    This is my phone no need anyting for do newest pc.This is my old phone whic is ı will show you how your dreams become true.You will eat your pc:P or new I-phone:D

mj4q7.jpg
    wait.I like tims every one wait for me:D

Computers. Do. Not. Work. That. Way.

You know how I know you're lying? Because you keep talking yourself up and posting nothing of worth to refute me, except "Wait, I'll post something later". Well, ok, that and on further searching you claim to have made a mod for skyrim that turned into an mmorpg, which it turns out you have to rebuild the entire world from scratch to do.

In short: stop trying to lie to people who know about the things you're claiming.

Are we done here? Yeah, we're done here. GG.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited April 2013
    It's shev, guys. You should have figured that out allready. :biggrin:
    I am shev-shew-fairy or shev88 or more.
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=174461

We had fun times.
    edited April 2013
    It's shev, guys.

What's a shev?

Or should I be glad I don't know?
    You probably should.
    Too bad old forum posts are demolished.
    edited April 2013
    Its started 1 year before.I was working in one company and my boss gived me some homework.
    I need to finish until next day.I did many of work but i was to tired and cant do all in home.I planed do last work in bus for work but when ı in bus i remembered ı forgat my laptop in home and it was too late for go back home.I was in panic and ı used my phone for finish my work.When time come up to Show my boss what i did ı used my phone upload my Works to my work pc.Its saved my life.When peoples need do someting always can find how they can.I am not special one ı just looked internet how ı can do.I was have only my phone with me.
    My bus travel about 1.30 hour form my work.With car 45 minutes.Everyday ı wake up 5.45 for go my work until 3 moth before becouse ı quit now.I told they ı wil not wok anymore becouse you dont lissen me about my specialty.We argued about one game design.I told they if you use light in game npc caracters must notice us.They told what will do players in dark places if they hide.I just wanted max reality soo we argued and ı quit but ı am happy about it.
    I used my phone for making some 3d Works.Its realy hard in phone but i did.After this when ı bored in bus i used my phone for play new games.You all now android games basic and boring for play.I used for internet (any phone can do this).I noticed i dont need to use mobile websites or mobile programs form my phone.I tryed play crysis 3 and it worked in my phone.Its not magic.My friends asked me why are you using your phone always in bus.I told they ı am working.1.30 hour realy long and ı dont wan spend my time in home for work.They ddint belive me and i shoved they how they can.Many people thing ı am sending msg wth my phone but i always usd it for work or games.
    I teached my friends how they can.One day my bf caled me and asked me for help him about his pc.
    I dont want to go his home.He asked me plz and i was in bus with my phone.He was lying or he did this for call me his home.I used my phone for fix his pc and i dont visit him.(ı kicked him later:P)
    He thing i am in home and far from him:D
    Soo this is my phone history.I can buy new phone but i like this one.Its not new model but not too old.Your main problem will be your batery life.You will need extra batery for play long time.I used solar power for fill up my baterys.
    You know some peoples using psp for games.Its like phone.If you can play best games with your Phone you need psp?My friends asked me how this possible with phone like yours.We used same thing with older model phones or smaller screeens.
    You can use it for anyting.For example you are in school and you talking about your C.O caracter and your friends dont belive you.You opening your phone and showing they here my toy and see ı can beat you:P
    You want hack your teachers laptop for steal exam answers:P.I did before :PP.But you cant use your pc and you have only one little phone with you.You can do it:D
    You want to send your gf or bf mail when in class but you cant use pc becouse your teacher will kill you:P.You can use this or maybe you forgat your homework in your home you can use your phone:D
    LOL ı like make you wait:DDD.Promise tomorrow i will Show you.I am just troling little bit now:D
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You fools!

Dont you understand. Gorkem is the SHEV!!!

If the Shev says its is true, it must be!

Edit, crud Fin beat me to it. Shev postings got me all excited.
  • somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There ARE cellphones capable of running a remote virtual desktop though. It would just be terrible trying to play the game through one.

This is EXACTLY what he's doing. See the Tomb Raider screenshot? That's a virtual keyboard's options sitting up top and bottom.

Yes, you can 'play' CO (and just about anything else you want) on your phone. Will it play well? Due to a lot of latency and terrible controls (unless you're hooking a BT keyboard to your phone), no, it won't play well at all.

But it can work.

Just Google up 'remote desktop' and grab whatever program you need for your PC and phone device (or even iPad or whatever) of choice.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    edited April 2013
    You can do this 2 difrent way.
    1-You can use hard way.You must have programming skils.
    2-You can use eazy way.You dont need know english or anyting about pc.Your main language will be fine.

oke lets start.
    1-Basic way.Its up to your pc or phone cpu.I am using special one whic is working with my cpu's only.It means you can find special one for your phone or pc.I wil give you genaral link whic is working for all pc and phones.Its free thing.You will able to play tomb raider in your phone.I mean pc version.Its working in C.O ot with anyting.
    http://www.teamviewer.com/
    use basic way first.I wil show you how you can do it without another pc or machine with single phone.
    ıt will be long and hard.If you have questions ask here.
    edited April 2013
    This one just basic one.We have difrent ways(You will need recoded C.O)
    I am still cant able to play C.O with my main account.I used difrent pc difrent internet connection better pc old pc.I just cant play becouse of server not responding or dc.I can online maybe 1 min after dc.I instaled and pched C.O to new pc same.If ı use my old account i cant play.If ı use new accounts i can play.Someting happen i dont know to server or maybe somekid of game bug players make me dc?It cant be becouse ı can play any other MMORPG without any problem or dc.It happens in only C.O whats problem?I was in game just before 1 min i taked several time DC and server not responding.
    Help me I will help you deal?
    I can use any windows 95,98iwindows meiwindows xp,win 7,win 8
    I chacked game in xp and win7 fully updated.I checked dirext x.I dont have any problem with my pc.Why its happen to me?
  • taintedmesstaintedmess Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's shev, guys. You should have figured that out allready. :biggrin:

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=174461

We had fun times.

Hell soon as I read the first post I though oh goody shevs back let the fun times roll