test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Powers that make you FEEL POWERFUL

pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
Yeah am posting an awful lot of stuff here, because I am so bored at work. :biggrin:

But now to the point of this thread!

What are the powers that make your hero feel powerful? I am not talking about the damage here, just the look of the power and how it's executed. It's a shame sometimes looking cool and damage doesn't meet up.

My most favourite would be Lightning Storm. Black clouds appear on top of the enemies and start blasting lightning all over the place. It looks great! (On rank 3 it looks simply amazing)

My least favourite would be Energy storm. I mean, really? What's up with the name? It's a vacuum with a pea shooter. Pew! Yeah, energy STORM. Geez! :biggrin:

What are your favourite displays of power?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Pallih in game
Post edited by pallihwtf on

Comments

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Roomsweeper with 400 str and some Inferno nub who dares to try and duel me makes me feel powerful >:C
    I have my roomsweeper plus the phrase " Can you fly Bobby!! :D " bound to a key I use just for infernos :P

WHAT ima evil what you expect.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gigabolt has, if I'm not mistaken, the worst EPDPS (energy [cost] per damage per second; aka. damage-to-energy efficiency) of all powers in the game and an aggravating 8 second lockout nerf... but it looks and sounds powerful! (especially if you have Bloom effects on in your graphics settings)

Force Cascade is another one that feels amazingly powerful, but nobody has a force cascade stronger than Dr. Destroyer! :smile:

SPOILER ALERT!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQGLn7co1Kc
    (skip to 1:42 to see what I mean about the most powerful force cascade in the game)
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Roomsweeper with 400 str and some Inferno nub who dares to try and duel me makes me feel powerful >:C
    I have my roomsweeper plus the phrase " Can you fly Bobby!! :D " bound to a key I use just for infernos :P

Haha :biggrin: Too bad that the distances are not accurate, I have a character with 704 STR and Haymaker's power description says it knocks people 0-576 feet. That would be hilarious to actually see somebody fly almost 600ft :biggrin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    Haha :biggrin: Too bad that the distances are not accurate, I have a character with 704 STR and Haymaker's power description says it knocks people 0-576 feet. That would be hilarious to actually see somebody fly almost 600ft :biggrin:

Actually... it is accurate but you have to remember that almost all characters have at least some knock resistance. Try it on a very low level with almost no knock resistance and it works closer to advertised.
    edited April 2013
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    Actually... it is accurate but you have to remember that almost all characters have at least some knock resistance. Try it on a very low level with almost no knock resistance and it works closer to advertised.

Haha cool. Time to challenge some lvl 6 and give em flying lessons :biggrin::biggrin:

And I agree on gigabolt it looks great too, the damage is decent enough to tap it and take out the mobs but yeah damage wise it's kinda weak compared to other alphamale powers out there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • megaspaceplayerxmegaspaceplayerx Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    Haha cool. Time to challenge some lvl 6 and give em flying lessons :biggrin::biggrin:

And I agree on gigabolt it looks great too, the damage is decent enough to tap it and take out the mobs but yeah damage wise it's kinda weak compared to other alphamale powers out there.

Try the low level mobs on top of the buildings in the west side, its like having an elevated t-off spot at a putting range. Try to aim them towards a quest giver with a buncha low levels loitering about.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    @X-Hero Game Overed.
    edited April 2013
    Try the low level mobs on top of the buildings in the west side, its like having an elevated t-off spot at a putting range. Try to aim them towards a quest giver with a buncha low levels loitering about.

HAHA I am so gonna do that. Sounds so much fun. :biggrin: It's raining Purple Men!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • sekimensekimen Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The powers that feel like having the most "oomph" behind them to me are Unleashed Rage (no surprises there) and Reaper's Embrace.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Poking Caliga makes me feel powerful :P

Chibicaliga_zps94c32ee6.jpg
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My first "super move" was given to my first character BlitzHopper: Force Cascade buffed by Electric Sheath (she couldn't full-charge FC without it). It can also be buffed further by stacks of Focus, Enrage and Center of Gravity. It takes pretty long to build up, but finishing a boss off with this huge blast is totally worth it! :biggrin:
    Kaze Ningen Chou will eventually get her own version of this, just with Typhoon.

Another example is Captain Star's Plasma Beam, buffed by Electric Form. It cuts through mobs like a lightsaber through butter. :cool:
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Poking Caliga makes me feel powerful :P

Chibicaliga_zps94c32ee6.jpg

sigh....I hate you. -_-

Hahaha but more to the point!

Powers that make me feel powerful are a Rank3 Haymaker, Rank3 Havok Stomp, and Rank3 ThunderClap. These powers just have so much "OOMPH!" put into them!
  • c3rvand0c3rvand0 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2013

For added jollies use the chain to yank them back for another fisting :) Not sure if it's a bug, but with careful timing I can send them flying a second time. :biggrin:
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    Gigabolt has, if I'm not mistaken, the worst EPDPS (energy [cost] per damage per second; aka. damage-to-energy efficiency) of all powers in the game and an aggravating 8 second lockout nerf... but it looks and sounds powerful! (especially if you have Bloom effects on in your graphics settings)

Force Cascade is another one that feels amazingly powerful, but nobody has a force cascade stronger than Dr. Destroyer! :smile:

SPOILER ALERT!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQGLn7co1Kc
    (skip to 1:42 to see what I mean about the most powerful force cascade in the game)

You clearly haven't fought one of the devs when they use a hacked toon. Got knocked from Champions HQ clear across to West Side. :biggrin:
    _______________________________________________________________________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    c3rvand0 wrote: »
    You clearly haven't fought one of the devs when they use a hacked toon. Got knocked from Champions HQ clear across to West Side. :biggrin:

Yeah, I had that happen against Gentleman Crush (where did he go, anyway?). Wow that was quite a flight. :D
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I love Swinging, since I can feel like I an old-school hero, zipping around the city.

Another power I love is telekinesis--nothing like picking up shipping containers with your mind and throwing them at your foes.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Orbital cannon. Seriously.

Nothing says absurdly powerful attacks like a giant frikken laser spearing down from above, and with anvil so it follows targets it's even funnier.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Roomsweeper and Annihilation. Especially when we could full charge one followed by an immediate tap before the enemy actually launched and have the two knock distances add up.
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zahinder wrote: »
    Orbital cannon. Seriously.

Nothing says absurdly powerful attacks like a giant frikken laser spearing down from above, and with anvil so it follows targets it's even funnier.

That's why I love having Orbital Cannon with Anvil of Dawn on a PA toon. It's not so much one power as it is the number of powers you can combine. Here's how I handle bosses, especially on smash alerts:
    1. Target boss
    2. Charge Orbital Cannon
    3. Throw Implosion Engine to pull in trash mobs (1st AOE)
    4. Tap Eye Beam on the boss (single target auto-maintain with Accelerated Metabolism)
    5. Orbital Cannon fires (2nd AOE, following boss)
    6. Maintain Plasma Beam (3rd AOE, following boss)

Lather, rinse, repeat OC/EyeB/PlasmaB cycle, with my EB conveniently filling in the last couple seconds of OC cooldown, until boss is face down on the pavement, wondering where Sister Silicon Prime gets all those wonderful toys.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh, there are a few:
    Try Lightning Arc R3 with Electric Form R3. Put Arc in the Chest Slot and crank up the Bloom just a bit. Your toon transforms into a giant ball of energy that blasts things with a monstrous Lightning Ray. Awesome.

A Large sized Bestial character with a R3 Bite attack, and AoB with Giant Growth. Ramp up Giant Growth to Max Size. Spin the Camera so that you have an Over The Shoulder view from the Enemies perspective. Enjoy the horror show!

Hurricane with Perfect Storm. A real O.M.G. power in every way. Especially if you use the "running/flying around in a circle around an enemy using the Repel to keep him perfectly stationary and helpless" trick.

Epidemic. 'Nuff said.
    I don't know if you can still do this, but shortly after its release I invented a little game that I called Master Villein Pinball. I would go to a location with lots of destructibles and some Master Villein class critters around (inside the M.C. Argent Building works wonders for this). Keep Pestilance and Aspect of the Infernal going. Infect the crates with your DoT, with the amount of damage increasing as you go along, so the more recently infected explode FIRST. Drive a Master Villein near a Crate that is about to explode. If you time things JUST right, you can bounce them from one batch of exploding crates to another, keeping them in the air the whole time. My record was 4 bounces.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Shotgun: Nothing says epic like sending a tank flying with a single shotgun blast from what appears to be a totally plain shotgun.

Lead Tempest: Only after it got buffed. Probably the most stylish power in the game and it now has the damage to back it up. Of course, I was using Dual Pistols before they were cool, so... :cool:

Open Palm Strike: HADOUSHOU! HAOH DID THIS HAPPEN?! Martial Arts' Haymaker equivalent. Send a goon flying after critting for 10k with it, charges fast, hits hard, looks really cool...
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Force Cascade with lots of Ego or Haymaker with lots of Strength. It's just far too much fun to see goons flying away, especially on the Hi Pan dragon alert.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A roomsweeper with 476 STR, Havoc Stomp, Force Detonation.

Of course, everyone will say Force Cascade but meh.

• bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its effectiveness is disputable, but Fault Line has a really satisfying animation and hit to it. I'd actually recommend it to super-strength characters as a ranged Enrage-Builder and Challenging Strikes application.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Even though it's not the strongest, but Planar Fracture I just love for the animation when you use it.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh, another one... Shadow Embrace.

Now, obviously, it's not that powerful a power. But reaching out with dark tentacles that can knock down or yank enemies toward you FEELS so potent.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Knocks and knocks.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited April 2013

HAYMAKER

a;ljkwheg;owh
    biffsig.jpg
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,170 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Unleashed Rage. Rawr.
  • falchoinfalchoin Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Orbital Cannon w/ adv is amazing in the flashiness department.

A close runnerup would be Lightning Arc + Concussor Beams. Running both at the same time gives you the lightning arc effects around each of your concussor beams!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    somebob wrote: »
    Yeah, I had that happen against Gentleman Crush (where did he go, anyway?).

I hope he got fired. Many of the things that piss players off in this game were his ideas. Ao'quephoth's broken heal and the not-addition of new PvP rewards, for example.
    I remember testing the Mega D event with him - except that there wasn't any testing! He was just fooling around and outright trolling the players with his uber-character, instead of making sure that the event won't be bugged. And guess what, that event came with the "deleveling bug", the worst bug CO ever had! :rolleyes:

Rant over.
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mind Lock.

There's nothing cooler for me than watching the enemy pound on his own kind. I especially loved it in PvP way back when.. people would spam powers like Gigabolt or Cascade without watching their targeting and take out their own teammates.

Those were the days.
  • iwontpostderpiwontpostderp Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Force Eruption, BEGONE WEAKLINGS!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,123 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Psi Lash, gotta be said, helped me win a few BASH Matches as Mentella...and I love how nice the pose is, so calm and collected, and if you use it as a finishing source of attack the animation after your enemy dies is priceless, almost like you've had enough of fighting them and have decided to squish their feeble minds..

Alien Crystal as well, before it got broken by the apparent "fix" (No longer can increase Confuse strength via Manipulator and it no longer procs Manipulator either.

I also liked Ego Storm back in it's hey day, I used to love walking into a room and see the minions rush me only to be stunned and quickly fall in submission to by superior mental might :rolleyes:

Force Detonation, Force Eruption and Force Cascade always have had a powerful feel for me. FE for melee clear out, Force Detonation to side track enemies gunning for nearby team mates and Force Cascade if I need to take out a line of people like in Green Dragon Alert in the second room, they line up so perfectly :3
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Roomsweeper is the obvious first power that comes to mind without thinking about it. But that was practically the first response in this thread.

Energy Wave and Force Eruption definitely have the sound and visual oomph I like.

Unleashed Rage does look cool but Implosion Engine feels much more satisfying to me.

Telekinetic Lance really has the animation that looks like its an all or nothing attack.

I like knocking enemies in waves so Inexorable Tides makes it look like I'm knocking enemies around rushing through a mob.

Sword Cyclone being dealt by any player is like watching a tornado of pain coming to rip things apart.

Vicious Decent is my favorite lunge thanks to it feeling powerful.

Ascension is one of those powers that is made to make you feel powerful. Best AO in design.

There are a lot more powers specifically in the Mystic Power set, but they underperform so much that it counters their awesome visuals. (There are strong powers in this set, but the ones that actually look cool and feel powerful to me are the ones that are just bad. For example, Expulse.)
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A fully charged Chest Beam! A 500 str Roomsweeper! Fault-line! Annihilate!

Those powers bring the BOOM! (Well, fault-line not so much, but looks really cool)
    :smile:
  • pwkampfykaufmannpwkampfykaufmann Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For me it would surprisingly enough be Breakaway Shot. It has such an air of 'Cant touch this!' I can imagine my main Dr. Kaufmann laughing arrogantly everytime he jumps away from an enemy with it.

It's just a device, but Gunslinger's Legacy also looks awesome.
  • prootwaddleprootwaddle Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Using Defensive Combo to fight a huge scrum of foes at once is a delight.

Superhero stories, done well, are about modern archetypes.

A Prootwaddle is one of the weirder player-character races in "The Fantasy Trip", Steve Jackson's first published role-playing game.
  • forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tunneling! 8D
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The combo of miniaturization drive/adv + enrage/giant growth + imbue + unleashed rage.

Nothing quite says "Come at me, bro" like growing to be 60 feet tall, shrinking your enemy down to about a foot and a half, while tagging em with like 15k damage. Plus, the animation.

Breakaway shot, followed by holdout shot, is pretty damn cool, too. Like a rolling ball of random guns and flippiness.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited April 2013
    Great responses :biggrin: it seems the most favourite OOMPH powers are

Haymaker
    Roomsweaper
    Force Cascade
    Orbital Cannon
    Unleashed Rage

My recent favourite is the Energy Wave. It's satisfying to too lunge at group of enemies with Void shift and smash the ground with a blast, sending em flying and defeating the whole group at once :biggrin: Awww yeah. It's so cool because it's the same power Mega-Destroit uses.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited April 2013
    Psi Lash, gotta be said, helped me win a few BASH Matches as Mentella...and I love how nice the pose is, so calm and collected, and if you use it as a finishing source of attack the animation after your enemy dies is priceless, almost like you've had enough of fighting them and have decided to squish their feeble minds...

I love using Ego Lash with the Hand emanation point and Ego Choke with the First. :wink:
  • megaspaceplayerxmegaspaceplayerx Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    eye beams + conc beams = quad laser
    that plus full charge chest beam = five fingers of death
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    @X-Hero Game Overed.
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Personal Force Field makes me feel POWERFUL!! (had to be done)

I also enjoy using Shatter + Ice Barrier for that cold nuke, Soul Mesmerism w/ Glossalia for when I want to have a laugh at enemies talking themselves to death, and Force Detonation for when you're not close enough for Force Eruption.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,318 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lightning Arc at R3 does decent damage - but it looks like you've just unleashed Hell.

Happifun's favorite attack is to activate Micro Munitions, Tactical Missiles, and the shoulder-mounted autocannon, then hit the Wrist Bolter to rebuild energy when the other attacks die down. Enemies melt like warm snow in the midst of all the explosion effects...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fire all weapons.
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    Lightning Arc at R3 does decent damage - but it looks like you've just unleashed Hell.

False.
    It actually does unleash hell.

Some other combos and powers I've enjoyed include:
    • Assault Rifle + Minigun - Technically a bug, but come on - you are firing two machine guns at once!
    • Ego Storm - Rank 3 (or simply not with that advantage thing), this thing really does make you feel like you take control of the battlefield.
    • Avalanche - This thing rains death upon enemies. It's an excellent contender for the most outright brutal ranged sphere attack in the game, in both look and power.
    • Full fire combo - Firesnake, Flashfire, Conflagration. - Less because of any burst stuff, but because of the sheer number of yellow numbers erupting from an enemies' body by this point.

↓ You could easily throw that in as well. It's just that most of my fire-type characters aren't mages. Or spellswords. Or people who throw burning swords at people.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bluhman wrote: »

[*]Full fire combo - Firesnake, Flashfire, Conflagration. - Less because of any burst stuff, but because of the sheer number of yellow numbers erupting from an enemies' body by this point.
    [/LIST]

You forgot to add Pyromancers' Blades to that Combo. There is no such thing as too many burny things:biggrin:

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    eye beams + conc beams = quad laser
    that plus full charge chest beam = five fingers of death

I use both of these techniques and I fully endorse them. They tend to draw a LOT of power though so be sure you can afford the bill.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Back around launch Sonic Arrow had an advantage that caused any target hit by the AoE to be the source of a new AoE centered on them.

So if you hit bad guy 1 with SA he and all other targets in the area would take the basic damage.

Then target 2 would be the source of a new detonation that would affect all of the targets.

Then target 3 would be the source of a new detonation that would affect all of the targets.

Then target 4....

That would be from the first detonation.... :biggrin:

It felt very powerful to be able to start a chain reaction detonation with an arrow.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited April 2013
    Twin Gun Mojo
    Force Cascade
    Dragon's Wrath
    Devour Essence
    Epidemic

Those are my favourite theme powers and they do make me feel powerful. Sometimes even few of them are present on the same toon. A theme oriented one, of course. :biggrin: