test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a supergroup

chasingthemudkipchasingthemudkip Posts: 10 Arc User
I need a active super group, I am a free player and I am usually on mornings and at night from 9-10PM to 3 O clock in the morning. (California US time)

I want to Join any, I am Mostly PvE But I will pvp once and a while. I am a average pvper, not epic and not sucky. If I have one good player I can support by helping to kill stuff.

Please invite Chris Hail @ chasingthemudkip

Add me to your friends list.

One thing I will not do is join your forum, there is no point to it and it is mainly dead in most cases. So if you still want me add me. I can use a mic if needed. I have one.

About me:
I Speak English Only
I am a hardcore gamer
I love to roleplay
I am a very easy to get along with
I am Kinda perverted sometimes.(Okay a lot of the time)
I am 27
I am White
I am a big LGBT (so if you know any supergroups for LGBT supergroups let me know).

My Character:
Um.. he is well,, a soldier Only class I could pick that is good for new players.
==============
I am a hero wannabe. :<
Post edited by chasingthemudkip on

Comments

• rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There are a couple of mature RP Groups I can think of, but most of them use forums to start the application process and to provide background information on the organizations.

Let me suggest taking a look at:

House of Thorns: An ERP group where ERP isn't everything. Themed around an exclusive club in Millennium City called Fetish Fuel. The application process starts on the website and continues in online RP. They have some pretty strict standards about admitting people to the group. They like to get to know people and characters before tagging them.

Ring of Water: A mature themed group with a superheroic focus. Open to RP-ers of all stripes and some of the best I've met. Application starts on their website and continues in game. They are small but gathering steam.

I hope this helps.
    a