test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Banned from Forum??? (Biff, a little light on this please)

wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Hero Games
I just noticed that Malware's and Braddkashh's forum status says "Banned".

Hmmm... I did not notice them doing anything recently which deserves a ban. Could Biff shed some light on what happened? Or was this a result of formerly lodged complains?

Is there any place where the T&C of forum usage can be found so that all forum users are clear of the OB markers.

Are there any restorative actions which they can take to be reinstated to the forum?
Post edited by wesleytansg on

Comments

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Smackwell cant ban people only close threads so your guess will be as good as his and they aint allowed to comment anyway and we aint allowed to ask about it. So we best not :I
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • confuse1hconfuse1h Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This post has been edited by TrailTurtle to remove content inconsistent with the forum rules and terms of conduct. -TrailTurtle
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    confuse1h wrote: »
    This post has been edited by TrailTurtle to remove content inconsistent with the forum rules and terms of conduct. -TrailTurtle [Note: Was originally something else, it was edited.]

Did Lucy ever made a direct insult towards Biff that disrespectfully like you did though?

Smack doesn't have the power to ban. My guess is that you brought enough attention to yourselves to get the officials to finally act.

It seems that you got your answer Wesley, at least for one of them.
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2013
    Notes below:

-It's against the forum rules to discuss bans, suspensions and warnings. I don't like shutting down discussion, but having discussion like that opens the floodgates to all kinds of flame wars.

-Smackwell does not have the power to give infractions or bans. Any such actions are taken by yours traily, to enforce forum rules and sustain a healthy forum.
This discussion has been closed.