test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Two minds, one toon?

thebrownowlthebrownowl Posts: 26 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Costumes and Concepts
Latley I have been concepting a new toon (after long hours of anime >.> <.<) of twins.

Basicaly I will be making a pair of Twins, They come from the deadside (land of the dead/pugatory or whatever you want to call it) but cannot maintain a solid human form for extended periods of time (but can hold a non living form) so they switch between being the weapon...and the user, Zoe will be Zeeks weapon and Zeek will be Zoes weapon, I have everything worked out apart from one thing....

i have no idea what to call the toon (as they will be using their actual names) and having a toon named Zeek Zoe or the sorts looks stupid... any sujestions?
Post edited by thebrownowl on

Comments

• Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Here's a few root words that might give a few ideas:
    • Gemini
    • Janus
    • Double
    • Mirror
    • Split
    • Rift
    • Callosum (Part of Corpus Callosum - Brain structure that connects left and right halves)
    • Albedo (Term for ice/water on earth reflecting heat/energy from the sun back into space - causes global cooling sometimes, probably more fitting for an ice character.)
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    edited April 2013
    bluhman wrote: »
    Here's a few root words that might give a few ideas:
    • Gemini
    • Janus
    • Double
    • Mirror
    • Split
    • Rift
    • Callosum (Part of Corpus Callosum - Brain structure that connects left and right halves)
    • Albedo (Term for ice/water on earth reflecting heat/energy from the sun back into space - causes global cooling sometimes, probably more fitting for an ice character.)

wow, thats a lota sujestion Bluh, I'll see what i can do with thouse

Gemini <--- isnt that one of the Vibora bay Villians?

Like the Idea of using Double or Duo as part of it.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Can concider this thread closed,

Decided to go with "Deadside Duo"