test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Doublecheck on how Recovery affects Form-based energy generation

williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Power Discussion
I can't find the info now, but I seem to remember that Recovery will boost up the energy generated from gaining a stack in any Form, regardless of the stats centered on that form. Is that correct?

In other words, when using Concentration, which gains energy based on the highest of either Intelligence or Ego, will having some extra Recovery (not as much as Intelligence or Ego, however) boost up the amount of energy gained from getting a stack of Concentration?
Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
Post edited by williamkony on

Comments

• Options
    oniganononiganon Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think you're confusing Forms with Secondary Energy Unlocks. The former only scale on the stats stated. The latter scale on the given stats, and much less so on Recovery (roughly one fifth of the gains from the dominant stat).

You can find more details in Mecha-Teddy's sticked thread.
  • Options
    williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alright, was worried about that. Haven't done much in Champions for quite a long time, so memories got jumbled. XD Thanks for the info!
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!