jonandre1jonandre1 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    euthymia wrote: »
    No More Lockboxes!

We Want Content Not Lockboxes!

THIS.

Please read this and acknowledge it.
    edited March 2013
    Look, if you buy a LTS you have everything for free the game had to offer until 2010? I cannot remember exactly which date it was but if you have an infinite Global cap along with every single costume piece /archetype etc. you BUY the new shinies INGAME by using GLOBALS or the zen received that comes along with the LTS. And this is what the majority of the LTS fun club does. It was a nice try of you, though. But i doubt you can even understand/figure this out for yourself since it involves common sense. I've told you in the past that common sense is very important and you are clearly lacking it. Proove this, proove that, show me evidence for this and that... just open your eyes once, for your own sake.

# LTS did not get freebies, which is a good thing. But i can remember the cries... "we are the ones keeping this game alive" which is total bull. I also meant "trying to" not demanding, i corrected my own post, my bad.

This is why Lockboxes do not bother me, but LTS abusers/leechers do.

Have a nice day.

LTSers didn't get everything free, and even taking your 2010 cutoff, that's at most 1 year 3 months of "free"ness out of 3.5 - about 1/3rd the time the game's been active.

Most of the travel powers added since launch were not free (and those that were were free to both).

Most of the costume pieces added since launch were not free.

None of the items and devices were free.

None of the vehicles added were free.

Most of the hideouts were not free.

Hideout Bank slots, character slots, retcons, renames - not free.

Most of the LTSers that are still here have spent more money on this game than you probably ever will.

Start a new account and sub for 1 month and see how much **** in the store is still for pay, add that **** up, and then take a look at damn near any LTSer's store and see how much of that **** has been paid for.

Here, I'll start us off.

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p576/_Pion_/2_zps1f0221ae.png
    http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p576/_Pion_/1_zps01199adb.png

Notice, all Free for Gold stuff is hidden. The only stuff I don't have are things that I will probably never use (but could unlock anyway) - Power Slide (which I also can't bring myself to buy due to already having the costume set), Magic Carpet and the Cave hideouts.

That's not including the consumables, repeatable purchases like the fact that I have about 20 costumes per character, and 30 characters with only 3 level 40s (meaning I've bought at least 10 since I have a couple of empty slots), the Becomes, sidekicks (which I'll admit, I've only bought like 3 of), Keys, grab bags, XP/G boosts, and about $70 worth of Zen with nothing to spend them on.

There's also the 6 Prototype Hawkwings currently sitting in my hideout bank for special occasions (2 of each kind), and the fact that I've been paying for a friend's account for going on 3 years now.

Fuel on the fire? I played as a sub for a year, and then bought my LTS at the $300 price point.

And I don't even begin to touch what some of the others have thrown at this game.

So, how much have you spent?

Even better, lets get 10 of your closest silvers and match up.

Just the LTS + Costumes is $500 + $70 currently sitting in my wallet, and for arguments sake - $120 for 2 years worth of stipend = $450. Prove you've spent at least $450 on this game before you can call an LTSer a leech or abuser.
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Costumes: good.
    Vehicle that shows the player: good.
    Mods that aren't just vehicle mods: good
    4-slot gear: good

Not showing % chance to win award: bad
    become device that hides character and makes a $9 z-store purchase less fun for people who already bought it: terrible

I opened one and got non-vehicle mods, I was very happy...I am blanking on the name of the mod but it is the one that looks like a water droplet.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    yurilica01yurilica01 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So, they took away all the Lemurian Invasion missions(actual content) and gave us a... new Lockbox.

**** this game. This has gone on too long, too often.
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This post can be unlocked by opening a Forum Post lockbox. Click here to buy a key today!
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Until the day you have spend more money to this game than i have, STFU.
    Shut you ****in trollish mouth and crawl back under that bridge you came for. But ofcourse that wont happen, because that would mean your little world has crumbled.
    I just have to laugh how you bother to write so much text to appear that you have some intelligent or actual facts. But hey keep on scribbling, seems your tiny little world appers to rotate around it.
    But still, you are just a little troll and those come 13 in a dozen, so you're nothing special. I hope your day brightens even more now.
    But don't let us leechers/LTS abusers to bring you down too much, you might end up embracing your so called sword too much and go blind.
    Love you.

Because of this, I want to fly out to Finland and buy you every beer you will ever drink.
  • Options
    cellarrat33cellarrat33 Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Because of this, I want to fly out to Finland and buy you every beer you will ever drink.

Good God man! Do you KNOW who you're offering to buy beer for! You will go broke!

Think of the Children!!!!

CellarRat33 :: formerly Bsquared

"The great thing about glory unending is that it's dirt cheap!" - Tateklys
    From the Adventures of Thundrax (canadascott)
  • Options
    hyperstrikecohhyperstrikecoh Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Until the day you have spend more money to this game than i have, STFU.
    Shut you ****in trollish mouth and crawl back under that bridge you came for. But ofcourse that wont happen, because that would mean your little world has crumbled.
    I just have to laugh how you bother to write so much text to appear that you have some intelligent or actual facts. But hey keep on scribbling, seems your tiny little world appers to rotate around it.
    But still, you are just a little troll and those come 13 in a dozen, so you're nothing special. I hope your day brightens even more now.
    But don't let us leechers/LTS abusers to bring you down too much, you might end up embracing your so called sword too much and go blind.
    Love you.

I like the cut of your jib good sir!

And agreed.
  • Options
    jaspb01jaspb01 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Has anyone even got a Become device or a chariot from these lockboxes yet? They don't seem to drop well for me, meh I have horrid luck anyway.

Founder of la Shrinking power (until it gets patched T.T)

[/SIGPIC]

And apparently Ants suck, even though they are weaker than humans, people aren't very intelligent...oh wait....:confused:
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2013
    Locking flame thread.
This discussion has been closed.