test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Torchwood Academy: recruiting, administrative positions open

svajdasvajda Posts: 53 Arc User
Recruiting new members, especially looking for people to help run it.

Its an RP heavy SG, characters wanting to join must fit Doctor Who/Torchwood type lore.

Contact me in game @aoi
Post edited by svajda on

Comments

• svajdasvajda Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Torchwood: outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on Earth, arming the human race against the future. The twenty-first century is when everything changes. And you've got to be ready.

((If you're a fan of Torchwood, or Doctor Who, or both, this may just be the SG for you. Torchwood Academy teaches the gifted to control their abilities in order to one day perhaps be full fledged Torchwood members.))

((PS. its an RP SG))
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ((Hate to be the obnoxious, jaded, elitest, rules spammer type, but I'm pretty sure naming it Torchwood could be considered in violation of the Terms of Service, because of copyright violations, which may result in a ban or forced SG name reset.))
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • svajdasvajda Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, sure, it would be a copyright infringement if I said my sg was "Torchwood", based in Cardiff, and named my character Captain Jack, or something.

Is it illegal to make a character named Elvis? If so, what about an Elvis impersonator, or, how about a sg, thats a school for Elvis impersonating.

Copyright infringement is a slippery slope and one thats usually not climbed without a pretty solid reason.

Thanks for the bump though.

Go, Hunt, Kil clones. (I'm lookin at you Marvels)