test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sovereign Sons Vest Knives

drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Items and Crafting
So I am one who just loves to spend hours looking for items to add to my collection. Upon research over the costume drops in Vibora, this one has sparked my interest in a costume I like to make using this item:

Sovereign Sons Vest Knives

So far I am a hard time making it drop. I have neared the 24 hour mark (not continuous, few hours a day over the week) trying to have this single item drop. So far had every other costume unlock drop at least once, even two which I haven't had until this weekend. I would like to know my fellow heroes, does anyone have this item? Or even have one for sale? Just to know that it is still out there would make me continue the long road of farming for it.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
Post edited by drgmstr on

Comments

• Options
    serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    while i cant confirm 100% it is still out there, i see no reason it isnt.

I had one drop and sold it about 4 months ago while i was doing the vibora missions.
  • Options
    crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes I have it(unlocked, not spare). No it's not common. As a benchmark, look at it like this. If you don't have the 5k kill perk yet...you're just scratching the surface. If you do....then your luck may suck almost as bad as mine. Good luck. :biggrin:
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I bought mine on the auction house within the last couple of months, so I'd say it probably is in the loot table. Getting it to drop for you though...yeah, random is random.

Your best bet is to keep grinding and selling the spares. eventually you'll either unlock is or be able to buy it with the proceeds. Eventually.
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well its nice to know others have it. My search will have to continue.

@Crosschan:

I got the 5k perk over three characters, just goes to show you how bad my luck is right now. :tongue:

@thelastsonofzod:

That is what I have been doing. The good side to grinding for just one item, I have more money than I ever had in my entire CO career. At least if one does appear on the AH I would have the money for it. (hopefully its at a reasonable price)

Thank you all for the responses.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I want the hat do you have a spare one?
    Forgot to say I want,actually not just want but DEMAND IT FOR FREE!
    :biggrin: