test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Harmon Labs' 1 Millionth Customer!

ringwashereringwashere Posts: 38 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Missions and Content
Seriously, I feel like I've run that Alert one meeellion times, and I can not get the gloves or feet to drop which would be awesome for my new Power Armor character (2 of them, in part).

I've been on some meh teams, and some MEGA-AWESOME teams, on almost all of my Level 40's. I prefer the ones when I'm on Ring or Smashteroid, and the team knows how to use a tank, but I most prefer the ones where a costume item drops for me. I've only been on 3 of those so far.

And whats with the Warlord bracer not working with Chest Wear? That's a BUG right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ringwashere on

Comments

• Options
    elasmiaelasmia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Seriously, I feel like I've run that Alert one meeellion times, and I can not get the gloves or feet to drop which would be awesome for my new Power Armor character (2 of them, in part).

I've been on some meh teams, and some MEGA-AWESOME teams, on almost all of my Level 40's. I prefer the ones when I'm on Ring or Smashteroid, and the team knows how to use a tank, but I most prefer the ones where a costume item drops for me. I've only been on 3 of those so far.

And whats with the Warlord bracer not working with Chest Wear? That's a BUG right?

What? Were u expecting a functional costume part?
  • Options
    crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just don't use anything with a side stance and the helm or it goes all wonky(aka the head moves, the helm doesn't, the head then clips through the helm badly).

I managed to get all my unlocks the 1st time this alert came up(clocking in at roughly 175 runs) but in the additional times this alert has come up I have not gotten a single drop since(my results are much lower than the average player and are not an accurate benchmark, ask my friends) but have had 2 drops happen in roughly another 100 runs(helping friends) for other people in the encounter.

Sadly, this still seems like a much easier goal than getting the unlocks from the On Alert Bosses, at least in my experience, and that is indeed sad.
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • Options
    agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    elasmia wrote: »

Why not? :biggrin: (I know I know, but just saying it'd be nice)
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I know the feel bro. I've spent months showing Warlord the firepower that I own, but apparently I blow him up too much to get any parts.

I recall a few runs with Smashteroid. Good work mate, might I say. :smile:
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    elasmia wrote: »

For some reason... this sends my mind right into the gutter. :redface:

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.