test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aeodi is now in Forum

aeodeeaeodee Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Hero Games
Just to say hello to forum community, i may decide to involve in the things that are going on the forum a bit more. Or not. Haven't decided yet, anyways, hope the things will be fine here:smile:
Post edited by aeodee on

Comments

• Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    aeodee wrote: »
    Just to say hello to forum community, i may decide to involve in the things that are going on the forum a bit more. Or not. Haven't decided yet, anyways, hope the things will be fine here:smile:

Welcome, friend! :smile:
  • Options
    braddkashhbraddkashh Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Welcome buddy! :smile:
  • Options
    amyjiaamyjia Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Welcome Aeodi! You definitely could have a lot to contribute in many areas here and I look forward to possibly seeing some of your input. :redface:
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    amyjia wrote: »
    Welcome Aeodi! You definitely could have a lot to contribute in many areas here and I look forward to possibly seeing some of your input. :redface:

I didn't know you were still (t)here Amy
  • Options
    amyjiaamyjia Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    gamehobo wrote: »
    I didn't know you were still (t)here Amy

lol. I have taken breaks here and there, but yeah, as of right now, I'm still around in the forum and in game, in varying degrees.:redface:
  • Options
    lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good, now quit cheating by using lame devices. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Good, now quit cheating by using lame devices. :)

Stop trolling.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Oh, and hi, my first troll ever:)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    hi. :P
    oobtree wrote: »
    Stop trolling.

Oh, the irony. :)
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Dora The Explorer: Donde Esta? Where is the Irony? Do you see the irony?

Everyone Ever: No

Dora: Neither do I....WE DID IT!

Seriously though, instead of saying hi like everyone else you just...urgh anyway back to OP

Hi and welcome to the forums! :redface:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Crazy person: "...I'ma contradict myself with every post! I don't know the meaning of irony! haha"

Funny how you prove me right all the time.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Oh, and hi, my first troll ever:)

@katasyntax/@liquidata is everyone's troll (yes she/he/it actually has 2 accounts! ) She hates PvPers all the while proclaiming to be the best. Welcome to the club (consisting of people sick of this troll.) :smile:
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    @katasyntax/@liquidata is everyone's troll (yes she/he/it actually has 2 accounts! ) She hates PvPers all the while proclaiming to be the best. Welcome to the club (consisting of people sick of this troll.) :smile:

I think she's hellbent on getting Smackwell to close down every thread she can. We should all just start ignoring her and foil her evil plans.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

I think she's hellbent on getting Smackwell to close down every thread she can. We should all just start ignoring her and foil her evil plans.

I'm just hoping Smackwell bans her/him/it. Both accounts, too.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ninja, please. You can ban me all you want, troll, that won't stop me from stabbing you in the face \o/

I remember someone made a toon called Dora the Destroyer.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ninja, please. You can ban me all you want, troll, that won't stop me from stabbing you in the face \o/

I'm not the one banning trouble makers. That would be Smackwell.

I'm still waiting for that duel, troll... Until then, you are all fluff and lies.
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2013

You stab noone, you should eventually try that on yourself, that should make your first 'kill'.

Well, welcome. It was a rather bad time to sign up because a certain person is pestering the forums. But everything should be fine, and I believe you're already well acquinted with this person.

• Options
    edited March 2013

I'm still waiting for that duel, troll... Until then, you are all fluff and lies.

R.I.P Lucidity Part 3? Yes please. LOL :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Forz likes to ban people from chat. Malware acts like he actually knows what he's doing. lol

What is it with you and duels? Why do you think I started playing hero games? That dueling arena is stupid. I can see why seck hated it, since he's the #1 pvp player who never plays. I don't care who does what, and I don't care what you think is false or true. You're silly for acting like forum bans are some kind of threat.

I enjoy watching you get nuked in duels. Just because I'm half-serious when talking to you about things you never thought of, doesn't mean it's fluff material. Enjoy the tabloids.

I already "dueled" you. Once you realized that you couldn't hurt me, your self-importance took over and told you I wasn't important. I remember it well; no need to record. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I don't care who does what, and I don't care what you think is false or true. You're silly for acting like forum bans are some kind of threat.

You care way too much. Otherwise you'd stop trying to prove something by continuing your forum tantrums. You fail, as usual.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    That's about the only thing I care about. ^_^ Your (lack of) perception of me makes no difference. Just sets you up for another fall. Keep talking yourself up like you're more than the usual though.

Just because there are more of you than there are of me doesn't mean that's a more accurate view. Just saying. =P
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    That's about the only thing I care about. ^_^ Your (lack of) perception of me makes no difference. Just sets you up for another fall.

All I read was "wahhhhhh! MeMeMeMe"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Is this a bot?
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Ah, Lucy, you're so nice that you can't even hurt a bug, at least with that build:) To be honest i don't have anything against you, but i'm really trying to understand what you're after. Yes you're durable, but no one feels like you're there when you get in BASH or something. I dont wish to offend you but I wish you didn't behave offending with your messages in this thread.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I can't hurt you when you use eruption and teleport away.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I can't hurt you when you use eruption and teleport away.

I never use eruption, unless the others do or try to 4v1 me. I wish you had observed how i care about game ethics.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I did. You used eruption. Four people were attacking you. That was my point the entire time. I never use it even when you all do. Are you going to tell me someone else has the same account name too? Lightning doesn't strike twice.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Stop feeding the troll. Hopefully it will starve.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I did. You used eruption. Four people were attacking you. That was my point the entire time. I never use it even when you all do. Are you going to tell me someone else has the same account name too? Lightning doesn't strike twice.

Well, i think you haven't known me enough yet. If you ever wish, don't ask me to the ones i play alongside, ask the ones i play against. They will be able to tell who i actually am in the most objective way. I'm pretty sure about myself and i'm pretty sure that they will return the respect i give them.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Well, i think you haven't known me enough yet. If you ever wish, don't ask me to the ones i play alongside, ask the ones i play against. They will be able to tell who i actually am in the most objective way. I'm pretty sure about myself and i'm pretty sure that they will return the respect i give them.

As a former leader of Dark Crusade, I concur that Aeodi is one of the most respectful, nicest and most skillful people in the game. :cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I knew Aeodi in his days as an AT and got him into COPvP chat :smile: He kicked **** as an AT in Unrestricted HG's and even more as a freeform. (Apologies if you are a woman, I never asked.)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Brad, did you get demoted?

Never said I know enough about you, I just said you should stop using corny tactics to survive. :) You may play however you like, though. ^_~

As the leader/treasurer of my fake SG/bank space, I stand by my statement. \o/
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Brad, did you get demoted?

Demoted from what? Dark Crusade? No. In fact, I will still be a leader if I ever choose to rejoin.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    oo ^_^

I'm still the leader of my fake SG and the treasurer of the Bank of Dolly. She promoted me while she's on hiatus. Thought I'd share. ^_~
  • Options
    cyraxiscyraxis Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lucy please stop warping these threads to piss people off. I do not care if you are doing it on purpose or simply because of your personality. You instigated a fight in this thread and anyone who reads this thread knows that.

Moderation may not take action as they must treat everyone with the same level of fairness and respect.

However we are asking you, not to piss you off, not to troll, not to "win" the fight.

Quit causing trouble.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hey, I already said what I had to say. Wasn't fighting.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    It is wholly innocent to the fact it is really instigating. But everyone aside from it knows better. :smile:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    You're calling me an "it" when you're a robot?