test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CO PvP Forums aka TROLLFEST 2013!

oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Hero Games
Crazy person: "I've never PvP'd but I know EVERYTHING! I'm the coolest! I'm always right!",
Normal CO PvPer: "Uh... Okay?"

Crazy person: "haha You suck frankencopybuilder! You're a notorious bubble spammer! haha"
Normal CO PvPer: "Huh? I don't use bubbles... At least fight me once before saying I suck?"

Crazy person: "haha No way! I won't fight you! I will insta white-list and report spam you for being a known PvPer! I'll also say your name in every other comment I make! haha"
Normal CO PvPer: "Alrighty then. I don't care, this game is boring anyway"

Crazy person: "This game is my life! How dare you! I'ma contradict myself with every post! I don't know the meaning of irony! haha"
Normal CO PvPer: "Chill out, you're bumming my high."

Crazy person: "haha I tell everyone that I make builds exactly at the same time as you do! haha"
Normal CO PvPer: "Doesn't that make you a "frankencopybuilder"?!"

Crazy person: "haha I'm so smart! I scored the top 2% IQ's when I was 1 years old! 2 years ago!"
Normal CO PvPer: "Please shut up?"

Crazy person: "haha My reputation is legendary! Because I said so! haha"
Normal CO PvPer: "Uh-huh."

Crazy person: "I've beaten EVERY leet hackz0r PVPer EVER! With none of them knowing! I NEVER LIE! I'ma record! haha"
Normal CO PvPer: "Cool, you do that. "

Crazy person: "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW - You're a noob! haha b00m__RAWR! haha you hack haha"

The end.
Post edited by oobtree on

Comments

• oyo32oyo32 Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is it, you have done it. You win ubtri.

We can all go home now, game over, please don't even try to out-troll this guy. Please.
    AOyJ2f6.png
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    oyo32 wrote: »
    This is it, you have done it. You win ubtri.

We can all go home now, game over, please don't even try to out-troll this guy. Please.

I have a distinct feeling that this challenge has already been accepted.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ...okay, you stumped me. Who is "Crazy person" supposed to be?
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
    ░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
    ░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
    ░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
    ░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
    THIS IS TOTALLY INVISIBLE

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This thread is winning!!
  • braddkashhbraddkashh Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    LOL I have to admit, that post was pure gold mal! I approve this thread! :)

Just one thing.....
    oobtree wrote: »
    Crazy person: "haha You suck frankencopybuilder! You're a notorious bubble spammer! haha" The end.

Hey now! I miss my double bubble FC spam SO MUCH it hurts just thinking about it. I sometimes even cry myself to bed at night thinking about it. DAMN YOU DEVS! DAMN YOU! And Ryder Williams too, DAMN YOU RYDER!

That is all. lol
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    noobtree is the best troll I know. brad tried to out-troll him with his lies but noobtree actually knows how to build. ^_~
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    Crazy person: "I've never PvP'd but I know EVERYTHING! I'm the coolest! I'm always right!",

Crazy person: "haha You suck frankencopybuilder! You're a notorious bubble spammer! haha"
    Normal CO PvPer: "Huh? I don't use bubbles... At least fight me once before saying I suck?"

Crazy person: "haha No way! I won't fight you! I will insta white-list and report spam you for being a known PvPer! I'll also say your name in every other comment I make! haha"
    Normal CO PvPer: "Alrighty then. I don't care, this game is boring anyway"

Crazy person: "This game is my life! How dare you! I'ma contradict myself with every post! I don't know the meaning of irony! haha"
    Normal CO PvPer: "Chill out, you're bumming my high."

Crazy person: "haha I tell everyone that I make builds exactly at the same time as you do! haha"
    Normal CO PvPer: "Doesn't that make you a "frankencopybuilder"?!"

Crazy person: "haha I'm so smart! I scored the top 2% IQ's when I was 1 years old! 2 years ago!"
    Normal CO PvPer: "Please shut up?"

Crazy person: "haha My reputation is legendary! Because I said so! haha"
    Normal CO PvPer: "Uh-huh."

Crazy person: "I've beaten EVERY leet hackz0r PVPer EVER! With none of them knowing! I NEVER LIE! I'ma record! haha"
    Normal CO PvPer: "Cool, you do that. "

Crazy person: "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW - You're a noob! haha b00m__RAWR! haha you hack haha"

The end.

Malware you sure the crazy person wasnt me sounds like some **** I'd say .

If theres gonna be a trollfest I HAVE to be there. Cant have a troll fest without CO's most infamous troll.

Time for a final thought.

BADGERBUMS!
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited February 2013
    oo xD

I'm trying to create a concoction that will skyrocket me to #1 on their hatelist. A little bit of shev goes a long way. ^_^ I saw her the other day too. <3 This is madness! #MadScientist

I think I can see now why he hates me. 1% of what I say passes through a lul filter and gets distorted. 99% of it bounces off his head. I was wondering wut those *ping* sounds were. This thread is just an exaggeration of a distorted view.

I really hope noobware is a liar. If he is that means that he actually does understand what I was talking about.
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey!

Hey!!

Nobody hates the Shev.

We just think it's bat**** nutty.
    edited February 2013
    Lucy, why are you here? This thread isn't about you.

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    pion01 wrote: »
    Hey!

Hey!!

Nobody hates the Shev.

Odd that. Shev gets a lot of love. Its phonically impossabrou to hate on Shev.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited February 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Odd that. Shev gets a lot of love. Its phonically impossabrou to hate on Shev.

I hate shells.

um... let me try that again.

I hate chefs.

okay that... was less close.

I hate chevrons.

...wow, even less close. Okay, gonna try to concentrate on this one.

I hate she hulk.

....damn... I guess you're right Nepht. Phonically impossasomeguywhoplaysgames.

edited February 2013
    pion01 wrote: »
    Hey!

Hey!!

Nobody hates the Shev.

Then you need to think again. I would've needed her powers to rise to #1. ^_~
    smoochan wrote: »

lol you just answered your own question. >_> You think I started talking here because of me?
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited March 2013

lol smoochan. You are spot on. :wink:
  • spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I hate she hulk.

bugs-bunny-this-means-war.jpg
    tumblr_moni7tHVoq1rzu2xzo1_500.gif
  • storytimewitheddstorytimewithedd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ooo ^_% wen tolfest 2015 be der i be redy nd be der becuz i not want be sckquare u c??

^_~^ i not knoww real cauze of make thred buttt i sa opinon uc?? HHXD veri funy somtim i amuse mieself)XDD^^)

.s.p ift u tink i sparmer u obvios knew 2 foroms u c?? oke thenk litsen opinion

--opinion men ^_^_^~ boom^_^rarw

.s.p.p if u fnid cur 4 luciditis pls respond

thenk alsooo sorie 4 so much adddding btu i msut say;;: jaja we at ps3 iche schtiner dine ja??XDD^_^

by way howe build shad strike build pls respond i ned god reson 2 join blodlin of shadoewes btu red hood blaque red costum was not enuf oke?? thenk agin)

-opinon men)^^~
  • amy#8731 amy Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ooo ^_% wen tolfest 2015 be der i be redy nd be der becuz i not want be sckquare u c??

^_~^ i not knoww real cauze of make thred buttt i sa opinon uc?? HHXD veri funy somtim i amuse mieself)XDD^^)

Hh aha ur le jims r veri rustly xDDD XD xXDXDXD 6999 xD

siM_zps9942ec82.gif

9gaggg 4 lifeeeee
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sor y men ter iz kno cur 4 teh luciditus yor doooooomd !!-'
  • kaneofchaoskaneofchaos Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    One time I puked in my sleep at my buddies house. Spewed it all over his TV, couch and myself. It even got to my underwear because there was so much. So I staggered to the bathroom. I tried to wash it off my trousers but instead took it off before I fell over again in my drunken stupor. I blacked out before the cleaning was completed and woke up on the couch again. I ended up forgetting my underwear in his bathroom and his wife found it the next day, covered in my throw up and wadded in a ball in the corner.

I imagine the feeling his wife had as she picked it up was the same feeling people get when they read these forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • amy#8731 amy Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I imagine the feeling his wife had as she picked it up was the same feeling people get when they read these forums.

hhhhhh

u med???? ,ppp ^_^~

^^ XDD <333333
    YODAWGIheardyoulikepoolsinpoolsthats_682d709ffe90dbfc707472cc2944ae6f_zpsb2dd1de9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.