test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Lucy and Mal show

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Hero Games
Seriously Lucy and Malware you both are going a bit mental even for the PvP forums. I have a suggestion get a room U__U"

You guys remind me of this and we all know how those guys roll.

Ren_and_Stimpy.jpg

How messed up is things if ME, MYSELF < HER OVER THAR is going dafuq guys.
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    xD You say that like it's a bad thing. ^_~

I need a vacation. ^_^
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I would respect these people much more if they would pull me aside and then ask me why I hate so many of them, much like how I talked to spetz during a hero game. Instead, many of them chose to lie about it and try to cover it all up. They know who they are. Quit acting like I meant all of you. :P

I know what's factual and what isn't, so until they learn some humility, and gain a sense of humor, I'll have no choice but to persist. Everything they say about me is dubious at best. None of it is 100% accurate. It's called standing up for oneself. Silencing someone for 24 hours is not what to do to someone who has no idea what they're on about. That's what you do to someone when you don't want other people to hear what she has to say.

I'm sorry I don't agree with everything malware thinks is true.
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lucy and Mal?

Lucy_van_Pelt.pngMalReynoldsFirefly.JPG
    edited February 2013
    Lucy and Mal?

Man think of the sarcastic offspring that coupling would bring :I
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I would respect these people much more if they would pull me aside and then ask me why I hate so many of them, much like how I talked to spetz during a hero game. Instead, many of them chose to lie about it and try to cover it all up. They know who they are. Quit acting like I meant all of you. :P

I know what's factual and what isn't, so until they learn some humility, and gain a sense of humor, I'll have no choice but to persist. Everything they say about me is dubious at best. None of it is 100% accurate. It's called standing up for oneself. Silencing someone for 24 hours is not what to do to someone who has no idea what they're on about. That's what you do to someone when you don't want other people to hear what she has to say.

I'm sorry I don't agree with everything malware thinks is true.

But still there is hardly a PvPer that isnt on my buddy list I know for a fact you ALL are nice folks so why you all try to verbally kill each other. As someone thats friends with most of you I find that hard to read :I

Also it aint helping the fix PvP cause and yes its not just you and Mal but you guys are the biggest NO YEW'ers at the moment :/
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    oo ^_^

I still might be able to ascend higher than shev. b00m__RAAWR! @_@ No, seriously, this is a relief. This means malware isn't a scumbag like I thought. Nepht has spoken! \o/

Who is that second guy in the picture? 0_o

lol... I used to hate Lucy. I wanted to kick her in the b0lloX every time she would steal the bollox from Charlie Brown. Naughty Minx. She made me hate Peanuts. Even at age 5, I felt it was an insult to human intelligence. True story, bro!

Hopefully he'll quit silencing me. >_>
  • Options
    edited February 2013

You don't know Malcom (Mal) Reynolds, captain of the Serenity, and star of the short-lived show, Firefly? (As played by Nathan Fillion)

Either you don't watch TV, or you watch BAD TV. :P

And before anyone leaps to any conclusions, I wasn't drawing any parallels, those were just the first two faces that came to mind when I read those names.
    edited February 2013
    heh I think I stopped watching TV almost a decade before that time. xD

How do we know there aren't any parallels? ^_^
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I didn't say the parallels don't exist, just that I won't be the one drawing them.
    edited February 2013
    Lucy and Mal?

Firefly was awesome. Joss Whedon is a genius. :biggrin:
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    2160367-571902-two-newborn-babies-lie-on-the-blue-sheets-and-fighting.jpg

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    oo ^_^

I still might be able to ascend higher than shev. b00m__RAAWR! @_@ No, seriously, this is a relief. This means malware isn't a scumbag like I thought. Nepht has spoken! \o/

lol... I used to hate Lucy. I wanted to kick her in the b0lloX every time she would steal the bollox from Charlie Brown. Naughty Minx. She made me hate Peanuts. Even at age 5, I felt it was an insult to human intelligence. True story, bro!

Hopefully he'll quit silencing me. >_>

*headdesk* Your missing mah point. No ones a scumbag its just a silly mmo. I talk to you and Mal in game then I see what you do to each other there and the forums and it just doesn't make sense :I

Your both nice people that seem to be have contracted f@&ktardness when dealing with each other and this f@&ktardness passes on to lesser beings and they then start all this hoo ha :/

Seriously every thread in this section seems to be trolltastic the f@&ktardness is reaching critical mass :(

God damn I miss Nesno he seems like a sensible mutherf@&%r compared to whats going on now.
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    *headdesk* Your missing mah point. No ones a scumbag its just a silly mmo. I talk to you and Mal in game then I see what you do to each other there and the forums and it just doesn't make sense :I

Your both nice people that seem to be have contracted f@&ktardness when dealing with each other and this f@&ktardness passes on to lesser beings and they then start all this hoo ha :/

Seriously every thread in this section seems to be trolltastic the f@&ktardness is reaching critical mass :(

God damn I miss Nesno he seems like a sensible mutherf@&%r compared to whats going on now.

This is what happens when pvpers get bored. If they can't pants each other in-game, they do it in the forums. That isn't even news.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Smoo, are you implying that PvPers regularly fight with each other?

I find that difficult to believe, and a tad offensive.
  • Options
    prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would respect these people much more if they would pull me aside and then ask me why I hate so many of them, much like how I talked to spetz during a hero game.

Except, that I actually tried this, and I got the same kind of thing you spew out on the forums.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Alot of us tried.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Nepht, I didn't miss your point at all.... but there are plenty of people out there, and I always give them the benefit of the doubt, a lot of times it becomes a costly error. :P

Actually, Xeno is very sensible, and his posts here prove some of it. He's just not loopy enough to do wut I do. ^_^
    I didn't say the parallels don't exist, just that I won't be the one drawing them.

I know. I'm always drawing parallels. xD I was simply stating the question to get the drawing started. :P
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Except, that I actually tried this, and I got the same kind of thing you spew out on the forums.

I don't remember you doing this. I remember you seemed to get offended at whatever I said, so I left you alone. If I knew you wanted to, this wouldn't have happened.

I don't "spew" anything out. It all makes sense, it's just lately it became more abstract than normal. xD
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

This is what happens when pvpers get bored. If they can't pants each other in-game, they do it in the forums. That isn't even news.

Well hey, if you can't talk for 24 hours, that's what will happen.
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

Stupcidity is considered a PvPer? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    foolish m0rtal!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    huwaaaayyyy-do-i-even-bother.jpg

Right well I give up I like both of you but do me a favor if either of you see me talking to the other one dont give me grief about it ok :I
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Sorry, but he has to stop silencing me first. :P He may not like what I say, but I can talk if I want. I don't need him cutting me down all the time.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    1 person can't silence another. I was silenced 2 days ago but you don't see me blaming you on the forums.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    pion01 wrote: »
    Smoo, are you implying that PvPers regularly fight with each other?

I find that difficult to believe, and a tad offensive.

Isn't that the POINT of PVP?
    edited March 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    1 person can't silence another. I was silenced 2 days ago but you don't see me blaming you on the forums.

m0ar lies. You're just a forum h0e
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    m0ar lies. You're just a forum h0e

I warned you. :biggrin:
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    FYI guys, I'll be locking down any threads that degenerate into fighting, and will compile a list of people who keep instigating for the purposes of a more permanent solution, if it keeps on going.

Play nice! :smile:
    biffsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.