test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance 2/28 [COMPLETE]

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited March 2013 in Super News Network
Per the announcements in this thread, maintenance on 2/28 will be just a server restart, rather than a patch.

Start time: 7 AM PST
Estimated end time: 9 AM PST
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    First!

Also....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1

Just be upfront with us and tell us there is only like 2 developers working on the game right now.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What?? No patching???!!1.
    I'm kidding.
    :biggrin:
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I know it's too late for this week, but if the Harbinger event gets pushed back again next week, could you split it from the bike part of the patch, and get the new bikes on the Zen/Drifter stores? Please?
    edited February 2013
    I know it's too late for this week, but if the Harbinger event gets pushed back again next week, could you split it from the bike part of the patch, and get the new bikes on the Zen/Drifter stores? Please?

and/or z-store/q-store sale to heal broken hearts :tongue:
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    xcaligax wrote: »
    First!

Also....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1

Just be upfront with us and tell us there is only like 2 developers working on the game right now.

Agreed completely.....we can take it.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Agreed completely.....we can take it.

This..its not like we dont know about people going over to NWO...
  • Options
    gaelyn1gaelyn1 Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This..its not like we dont know about people going over to NWO...

Not a problem. We just have to think at how cryptic manages his mmos when we think to buy a pack or spend any money on nwo.
    I've made my choice, i forget nwo and will never spend any money on a cryptic/pwe game anymore.
    Cryptic have definitely lost some customers (friends and family) with the champion online's management.
    Perhaps people will be mistrust before buying a lts (or a nwo pack) now.
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the money we pay as subscribers for this game is getting transferred to the development of STO and NWO, with little to none set aside for further development of this game.

I understand though it is only natural that Cryptic and/or PWE would use our subscription fees to expand its "selection" of games, my issue is that they are doing so at the expense of Champions subscribers. This doesn't set well with me.

I am paying for THIS game.

And yes, I know it doesn't matter, I just had to express my disappointment that Champions seems to be left out on the vine as it were... to wither and die. And its sad... I love Champions.

That's just how I see the current situation... right or wrong. But I don't see any real effort to give this game the attention that I feel it deserves.