test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapon skins, and costume wish list

dantheiceman1dantheiceman1 Posts: 121 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Suggestions Box
list which weapon skins and costumes you would like to see most in the game.

weapons

-, Scottish claymore
- spears, and polearms
- more staffs
- more laser guns

costumes

- Native American set: more face paint options, more feathers, a warbonnet, bison head etc)
-Dark Age Armor: more options for helms, and armor itself
http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=124755
The Nemesis system needs fixing and here's ideas:
A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. Henry Ford
Post edited by dantheiceman1 on

Comments

• rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Weapons:

- The old, power-replacer-related weapon unlocks.
    - New weapons based on those in the hideout display cases.
    - More weapons that can be used for both Single/Dual Blades and Heavy Weapons, including existing ones.

Costumes:

- Malvan Gladiator (the spiked armor worn by the guards in NemCon, including the helmet and weapon hands)
    - Tribal (costume pieces seen on Bigfoots and certain zombies)
    - Sauroid (costume pieces based on Teleiosaur body parts, especially the heads)
    - Henshin Hero/Tokusatsu (lightweight power armor in the style of Japanese superheroes, including highly customizable helmets)
  • tariser12tariser12 Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    City of Heroes had some awesome organic weapons in the Rularuu weapon models, (think Soul Edge from that series).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • crosnightcrosnight Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i want a fox head >8C and in general hats for beast heads and more beast head love

and bird heads that are the 900 day sub reward as NOT A SUB REWARD >8c
  • bludskarrbludskarr Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Take the pick axe unlockable from single blades and add it to heavy weapons.

New effects for old powers

More EXP for Adventure Packs please.
  • amosov78amosov78 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The Rune Blade costume piece from the item "Cloak of the Infinite Planes" for Heavy Weapons please!
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Single-blade and Heavy Weapons models need to be interchangable. That alone would open up huge amounts of character potential.
  • battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Single-blade and Heavy Weapons models need to be interchangable. That alone would open up huge amounts of character potential.

/signed That's a great idea!
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • rykus83rykus83 Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'd like to see a Swashbucklers costume some thing like this
    Three_Musketeers_i07_zps2cc074f4.jpg
    preferably the over the shoulder cape, the knee high folded boots( I know theres ones in the game there not high enough up for my taste) and the iconic musketeer/swashbuckler hat with the feather and their jackets would be sweet to.

that what I'd like to see
  • dynamechdynamech Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'll definitely sign for any and all additional weapon skins and costumes, including making Heavy and normal weapons useable by each other.

In addition, I'd like some of the following:

*More options for Full Helmet accessories
    *Mouthless / featureless heads
    *More box-y giant robot style shoulders, bracers, chest-pieces, leg pieces, and boots
    *More crests (instead of just the Gundam-ish V crest, what about a pair of wings, for example)
    *More Chest Symbols, including composites. This should be relatively easy, right?
    *Mitten-hands (no fingers)
    *More hairstyles that utilize colors in a more obvious and demonstrative way (not just general tone, highlights, shadows, but really something nice and broadly colorable like stripes)
    *Propeller heads (beanies and maybe a nice conical piece that looks like an aircraft nose with a propeller on it)
  • yinjeighyinjeigh Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would LOVE to see, if not a full separate set, then weapon skins for Nunchaku. The Dual Blades set could pull Nunchucks off especially well with things like Eye of the Storm.
    @Jeighsun in-game. Feel free to add me!
  • yinjeighyinjeigh Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    -snip-
    - Henshin Hero/Tokusatsu (lightweight power armor in the style of Japanese superheroes, including highly customizable helmets)

Yes. /signed
    @Jeighsun in-game. Feel free to add me!
  • amosov78amosov78 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Before I'd mentioned a rune themed set based on the Rune Blade sword for heavy weapons, however an entire rune themed set including guns, single blades and heavy weapons would be cool.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    amosov78 wrote: »
    Before I'd mentioned a rune themed set based on the Rune Blade sword for heavy weapons, however an entire rune themed set including guns, single blades and heavy weapons would be cool.

I'd hit it.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They could have released some 'TRONish' weapon skins for the new "Story Arc".
    But no.
    So wishing that they can actually accomplish something outside current task they are making is futile.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!