test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Millennium Crown - A New Legacy - All Backgrounds Welcome!

synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
The History:

The Millennium Crown is who we are. We are a legacy, only a fraction of the world's greatest and some best kept secretive, protectors. The Millennium Crown was formed in Millennium City, Detroit. The Leader, Gentry, a man of billions of dollars worth of reasons to fight the good fight for the group's kin, The Paragon Crown (CoH SG version). All together they're the real world's 'Justice League' or "Avengers'. The Crown vows to fight all forms of corruption and evil, standing against what may be the "ethical" way out of things to only protect and uphold the truth, by doing what's right. Gentry seeks only the truly dedicated to join up within the fight against the darkening evils on not just the city, but the entire world...

Our Purpose (Other than Crimefighting):

We're the Crown, a group of players who commendeered the services of one @metalphantom, we seen this gent on CO trying to build up his very own SG after coming over from City of Heroes/Villains with his beloved girlfriend @harmonica183.

They've felt alienated in the game, with the permission (RL friend of the Poster: synsen) We just joined the community of CO as well. We've basically joined forces, and @metalphantom disbanded his project to begin anew truly, with us. The Crown is a new kind of gaming community, we will have a website available in the future.

The purpose is to bring together all walks of life. Like-minded players to join to create a group in all games to help and most importanly have fun. HUMOR is HIGHLY Recommended!

If you feel you wish to join a team of goofball renegades of gaming. Then the Crown is for YOU! NO Drama, NO BS, NO Vulgarity, and Most of all NO HATERAIDE!

Additional Info:

1. Our Chat Service is C3: A free download (takes a few seconds). Link is:

http://www.downloadc3.com/

2. We are looking for only those with a light-hearted, passion for superhero lore, kind of folks, who like gaming, teaming and even a little roleplaying.

If you desire such a group yourself, The Millennium Crown is here for you!

3. We encourage you to make us your own, bring all of your ideas with you and start the evergoing party in Millennium City while looking awesome and kicking some villain heiny!

4. We also encourage use of the SG Chat Channels as well. SPEAK UP, don't be shy!

5. The Leaders are: @metalphantom and @harmonica183, they are fresh into the CO community, no stranger to gameplay, and are both awaiting to team, and have a good time.

6. There is NO level restriction, levels 1-40.

7. Solo and Teamplay is welcome of course. If you like to solo, no problem!

Lastly, they will be hosting event sin the future and just adding to the positive side of CO Gameplay! Join them today, earn your crown that every hero deserves, whether you're vigilante or vintage, dark or divine. All are welcome!

Messege @metalphantom in-game, time frame consists of most nights weekly 6-11 variable COLOR="Plum"]East Coast Standard Time[/COLOR, with breaks during gameplay of course. RL comes first but gaming makes it easier and fun. So when you want to unwind. Unwind with The Millennium Crown SG!

We ARE your foundation in gaming fun! @metalphantom will be posting in Zone and SGRecruiting Channels every so often! keep an eye out!
Post edited by synsen on

Comments

• synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hey there, synsen here. Thanks to a few good gaming buddies, they introduced you to the new project. Rising from the ashes of my Game Savers SG.

The Millennium Crown SG is going to grow, with the help of some fine, fun, and friendly folks. Only thing we need... Is YOU! My friends like to remain anonymous but that's fine.

Let me lay down some lore for you if and ever you wish to RP with us (We're not a HEAVY RP Group, just casual character backgrounds and whatnot, like a meet and great and a little story):

The Crown:

Back in the late 60s, the Fellowship, a premier team of heroes of all backgrounds, from Patriotic Soldiers of Fortune, to Necrotic Zombie Pirates, to Foreign Legends. They begun the fight agains many dark forces. The most terrible and their greatest foe, The Empire. Ruled by Commander Nicholai Koskcov aka Cmdr. Fate. a madman with the grasp on the fabric of space. They fought each other in a scandal which buried the pride of the fellowship until an apocalyptic event called the Memorium Storm which called to force all the surviving heroes and villains to transcend dimensions.

They were gone, ALL GONE! Until one day a man named William Conner, came to the surface of an post-apocalyptic America, taken advantage of by the remnants of the Empire.

He rallied the next generation of heroes and vigilants to regain control and rebuild. Upon the confrontations of the leaders or the takeover, Pharoahdox, and Overseer Mercer, the return of of the few members of the Fellowship returned. Admidst the struggle, the heroes reformed the nation and that of other nations. In the year of peace, the Crown was formed. The Protectors of the new world, The Crown rebuilt with superheroes of all backgrounds. Each man his own, the world was not yet safe from the threat of the Collective and the Memory, devourers of life and the galaxy, they raged war with each other, but all others paid the ultimate price. These two ever-looming threats draw closer to our solar system.

The Crown also faced the return of the Empire, under Commander Fate's rule. Among the Rise of the Blood Wing Barons, under the lead of the Blood Baron. All the villains come to make life miserable and clean-up of the world still continues. Life and the economies are unstable but working. With the divisions of the Crown Nation-wide and World-wide. The future lies within the hands of the heroes and vigilantes to make life as we know it, safe once more.

The story continues upon the call of Gentry a nobleman living in Detroit, with a hefty sum of billions, he was given the reigns of the Millennium City Division, the Millennium Crown.

He seeks heroes who can fullfill the need for a solid team to be at ready for whatever comes the way of the ever-nearing darkness. The old-school heroes know of this and begin to rise as well. The call for the group begins to draw attention to the next Generation... Will you join the Crown?

(If truly interested: Messege or Reply if you seek to join us). (Apologies for typanese and grammatical errors, typing and playing at the same time!)
  • girthalotgirthalot Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't have a mic but I wan't to join really could do with a group to help me out and is there a lvl u have to be to join.
    edited October 2012
    girthalot wrote: »
    I don't have a mic but I wan't to join really could do with a group to help me out and is there a lvl u have to be to join.

They're not mandatory bud. :) Just a feature if you'd like. But anyone with a good head on their shoulders who aren't drama crazy are welcome!
    edited November 2012
    Hey there all! @metalphantom here!

I'd just like to touch base with anyone reading this.

Okay of course you see alot of SGs who are recruiting, and crave members and whatnot.

That's all well and good, we're not here to compete with "who's got the best this and that", "who's the most fun", well, we're about having fun, raising awareness for gaming and support of the games that make us happy. The Millennium Crown may not be for everyone, we understand that, we'll get rejected dozens of times over, sure. But The Millennium Crown SG will outshine the rest of the games groups oneday for the truth is, that we're normal people, who work hard, and come home to relax while playing and enjoying the game for all it's worth.

We're not going to make promises we can't keep. WE'RE HIGHLY ACTIVE for just two people. We CAN RP for ROLEPLAYERS sakes, We can takle the content with furiosity for contents' sake. I myself don't quit teams even when it get's to a grind or too tough.

The Millennium Crown is not to be put down, no matter how many will try. We're the CROWN for all GAMING! A community of players who will grow, make any game we play, the best experience that it should be. We won't quit, if you pass us up, no big deal, you'll miss out, sure, but hey we'll keep going!

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE JUDGED! We don't care what level you are, how long you've played, or what you know about the world. We love our fellow gamers, we like to make folks, especially the underdogs on top of the experience of the group.

You may see those fancy SG adds for groups like The All-Stars or The Wildcards, or even for ones like The Shards of Virtue. The Millennium Crown won't pave the streets in gold for you and expect you to spill blood or anything crazy like that.

If you like comic books, superheroes, supervillains, monsters, demons, angels, yeah the Crown can walk down the same road with ya! You want a well rounded group? This is it! Want a group to fashion for your liking? We're it! Want to get your friends and family involved? They welcome with arms wide open!

We frequent C3 teamspeak often, we plan for what is conveniant for each player. We may not have superpowers or whatnot, BUT, we are capable of building a SUPERPOWERFUL SUPERGROUP! All walks of life are welcome, realistically or game-wise. Come as you are, bring your army, let's play a game together!

Hope to see you in game, messege me, E-mail me! Private messege me: @metalphantom!

Take care all! Godspeed,

Gentry@metalphantom.
  • mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I read the last post and it make me want to join. So I wonder are there any room left? Because I would like to join the SG

For the time it's going to be a problem but in game local time can help with the invite
    edited November 2012
    mog555 wrote: »
    I read the last post and it make me want to join. So I wonder are there any room left? Because I would like to join the SG

For the time it's going to be a problem but in game local time can help with the invite

Of coure there's room! Send a friend invite and I shall catch ya when I get on. I'm: @metalphantom. I'll see ya soon!
    edited November 2012
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/CrownUsGamers/

Follow the link above to join the Facebook Group for the Crown Gaming! It's us! Our Passion and Kinship will spread like wildfire!

A Link and Full Website will be added soon! So check back! Take care, and happy gaming!
  • crownmecrazycrownmecrazy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Okay, I'm in! Love the concept! I went over a ton of Supergroup Posts and I came across this one, to be honest, you seem more legit and just a fun group of people, hell yes I'll help you build!
  • keshmarchkeshmarch Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd love to join too! Sounds fun, and I'd love to help build a new group.
    Tark%20Signature_zpscmqoxjfn.png~original
    edited November 2012
    keshmarch wrote: »
    I'd love to join too! Sounds fun, and I'd love to help build a new group.
    Okay, I'm in! Love the concept! I went over a ton of Supergroup Posts and I came across this one, to be honest, you seem more legit and just a fun group of people, hell yes I'll help you build!

Ahh, welcome then, I will invite you both as soon I get on this evening. :) Add my @global in game. And we'll make things happen! :)
    edited November 2012
    @metalphantom, you rock my boy! Keep this SG going, we'll really make a difference! HEY ALL YOU SG-Less People! JOIN NAO!!!!! :D
  • harmonica17harmonica17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi there! I'm @harmonica183 on CO, my bf and I are doing well, we're seeing some great responses and members! Hope you enjoy reading the lore and consider joining up. Let's make this game greater than it can be! <3 See you there! JOIN! THE. MILLENNIUM. CROWN!
    edited November 2012
    I just want to say that I appreciate all who are joining! You guys make it worth while! The Community will really have something to stand for now!

Oh and a website: The Millennium Crown, hosted by Shivtr.com is being built! So We're moving along! If you are SG-less and need some good company in the game, we're here for you!

JOIN US! The Millennium Crown, awaits!!!
  • gretchen86gretchen86 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    guys, i'm new in all this stuff... but i really want to make part of your group.

i dont kwow what are the @stuff, so if anyone please could tell me i'll be very gratefull.

by the way my char name is Revenge.

thank you all!
    edited November 2012
    gretchen86 wrote: »
    guys, i'm new in all this stuff... but i really want to make part of your group.

i dont kwow what are the @stuff, so if anyone please could tell me i'll be very gratefull.

by the way my char name is Revenge.

thank you all!

Hey there! The @stuff, is the ingame Chat Handle/ "Global" like Yourname@thisglobal etc.

And sure, we'll invite you :) Look for anyone of us online, messege em'. my global is @metalphantom you can add me and I'll invite whichever characters you want the next time I get on! :)

Have a good one!
  • krom4ukrom4u Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hello my user name is krom4u I play a Tank named Torque cant miss him he is big and red n yellow. with you guessed it the letter "T" on his chest

Dave
    edited November 2012
    krom4u wrote: »
    Hello my user name is krom4u I play a Tank named Torque cant miss him he is big and red n yellow. with you guessed it the letter "T" on his chest

Dave

Hello, I'll be sure to add you as soon as I get on! Look for @metalphantom.
    edited November 2012
    HI ALL! My main is Wabbajack@crownmecrazy in-game. I may be on at different times than pretty much the rest of these folks, but I'm a DIE-HARD Crown family member! These folks are great, the more interest we see in the game and the SG, the more we're excited and willing to do! Costume Contests, RL Costume Contest from Game to PORTRAIT ARTWORK! So much going on! Will you earn your crown as a gaming king or queen today!? YOU SHOULD! We're waiting for you!!!

Just messege @metalphantom in game, he's a great brother in gaming! Oh and even check in on @keshmarch! Hope to see you in game! Take care all!

Oh! @metalphantom and @keshmarch are building a webpage for us! Check it out when you get the chance!

LINK!!!:::: http://themillenniumcrownco.shivtr.com/

Check it out! :D
    edited November 2012
    Alright then, this little announcement goes out in honor and upmost respect and thanks for our members, I want to make it clear, this SG is a great significance to you, the player for many reasons:

1. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE JUDGED! As a Veteran Gamer, I don't care who you are, all that matters if you have respect for each other, it's important as well as honesty and an open mind.

2. When grouping, it's all about having fun with new people, developing a kinship, it may be a game to most of us, but it is also a recreation where we get together to have fun with a common bond.

3. Soloing is fine, but teaming seems to make things fun, I don't care how long it takes to complete the content, I'll wait for YOU! So will the rest, it's what we do, no matter how frustrating thing could be, we'll work through it... Isn't that one of the whole reasons Supergroups were developed?

4. We all got problems, anxieties, fears, and just the need and worry of fitting in. DO NOT WORRY about that! We're all in the same boat, like stated above, be yourself, be honest and hell don't be shy about speaking your mind or being as goofy as you want. It makes things all the better! Hey, when grouping If i get ahead of something and ya need to know what's going on, YELL AT ME! Seriously I can get into it. xD

5. Least but not LAST, express your creativity and ideas, it's the whole reason I developed this SG, "MAKE IT YOUR OWN". Don't worry about being strange... We're all "Mentally Unique" (Thanks Canary!) and or Masters of our Own Happiness!

That is pretty much it. This is NOT just an SG, this is a legacy, a kinship, a family, most of all, a haven, for us "mentally unique" gamers.

Stay Safe, and Carry On The Awesome!

-@metalphantom, your consultant for a awesome good time-
    edited November 2012
    Hey all! Just wanting to thank you on behalf of the members of The Crown Gaming, for making this all possible! We continue to grow!

A reminder all the gamers out there, and if you are reading this.

Please Keep Safe and be Cautious over the Holidays! For your families, and your own well-being! Be smart and be safe!

Happy Holidays!

- @crownmecrazy @ The Millennium Crown - The Crown Gaming (Official)
  • recespieces31recespieces31 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Howdy, I am relatively new to Champions, just wanting to know if you are still recruiting...I would like to join if possible
    edited November 2012
    Howdy, I am relatively new to Champions, just wanting to know if you are still recruiting...I would like to join if possible

Hello there, why yes we are. More the merrier. I'm on @metalphantom. I'll invite when I get on.
  • recespieces31recespieces31 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    synsen wrote: »
    Hello there, why yes we are. More the merrier. I'm on @metalphantom. I'll invite when I get on.

Ok, thank you. I am @recespieces31
  • callfycallfy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey! I would love to join up :D While i've been playing CO on/off since launch, I've only really been in one close-knit Supergroup before, and I pretty much player loner style at the moment :(
    edited November 2012
    callfy wrote: »
    Hey! I would love to join up :D While i've been playing CO on/off since launch, I've only really been in one close-knit Supergroup before, and I pretty much player loner style at the moment :(

Hey there, I'll invite ya when I hop on, look for @metalphantom, add that if you wish. (It get's my attention pretty fast :P)
    edited November 2012
    Hey there all! Hope the holidays are being good to you and your families! WE ARE Still taking in new members, with a special "Recruiting" CC (Costume Contest) Campaign going down shortly. We'll only get better at all this! If you want to join, just messege me (@metalpantom) in game, or REPLY to this Forum Thread! Take care and be safe!

More info on the Group CC to be ANNOUNCED!!!
    edited December 2012
    Hey all. Just a heads up, for the readers. We will be hosting a December Recruiting Drive. We'd like to meet new people and embrace the game into the years and content updates to come!

Saturday, 12/8/12 we will be meeting in MC Ren Cen for the Drive, so catch us there!

And also as an 8 year CoH Veteran Player and Paragon Alumni, I'd like to say that no matter what you play or what you do, appreciate what you have, and keep in mind those who work hard to make it possible!

#TheCrownGaming #CoHForever, We are heroes, it's what we do!
    edited January 2013
    Hey all hope everyone had a good holiday. The Crown SG is recruiting and we're still open for anyone who wants to build a good SG and build a good community. We're opening up to Light RP and new ways to game. SO JOIN UP TODAY! Send us an In-game Messege or reply here!

`@metalphantom - Out!
  • bain8bain8 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am a returning player, I haven't played in years, but would like to find a SG to join and this one looks great. Please let me know if you are still recruiting.

@bain
  • shadowmorbaneshadowmorbane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm yet another lost refugee from CoH.

Despite being a lifetime member of CO from it's conception, this is actually the first time I have ever played it.

I'm looking for a SG I can join, to hang out with while I learn the ropes.

Your group seems like an open, friendly group. Is there still room in your group?
    edited January 2013
    I'm yet another lost refugee from CoH.

Despite being a lifetime member of CO from it's conception, this is actually the first time I have ever played it.

I'm looking for a SG I can join, to hang out with while I learn the ropes.

Your group seems like an open, friendly group. Is there still room in your group?

Well, we're a small group, and we're alienated from the rest of the CO community, but it

shouldn't matter, we love to game, talk ideas, concepts etc, and help out any way we can.

We always have room, if you're still interested, I'm on @metalphantom, and I'd be more

than happy to invite, add me to the globals if you wish as well.
  • vestulancevestulance Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Stopped by ..you can find me on Vesty in game or Vestulance for now
  • eyota2eyota2 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd love to join your sg and help it grow. Im also from CoH and miss the friendliness and helpfulness of the community there.
  • sidestrike2sidestrike2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey is this group still active i came across it while browsing through the SG section and i like what your trying to do here with groups not so much for the name but i like your style its nice to see a group thats accepting of anyone thats really mature and not caring if your sighned up with until or primus like what some of the SG's require so please if you guys are still recruiting or still active send me an invite @sidestrike2.
    edited February 2013
    Hey is this group still active i came across it while browsing through the SG section and i like what your trying to do here with groups not so much for the name but i like your style its nice to see a group thats accepting of anyone thats really mature and not caring if your sighned up with until or primus like what some of the SG's require so please if you guys are still recruiting or still active send me an invite @sidestrike2.

Hey there, just received your messege, in light of all things we ARE still active, but we are rebuilding with currently only 4 members total. We have refreshed our image to better suite our goals and outreach.

Please Follow the Link for more info. This Thread is Unofficially but Certainly being moved via Link.

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=2937131&posted=1#post2937131
    edited February 2013
    my game hours are usually from nine to 11 or 12 i will be on around those times if your in game send me an invite or let me know your play hours so i know when to log in.
    edited February 2013
    We're looking to be on anywhere from 6/7-11 sometimes 12 except Wednesdays and Some Saturdays. We're East Coast just a heads up.
    edited February 2013
    I'm east coast too and i'm logging in now.
    edited February 2013
    We are currently NOT openly recruiting: it's been tough teaming and evening meeting any players in the game and we've decided to not disband, but simply close our doors. Until further notice. NO NEED TO CONTACT US!

Sorry and Thank You!