What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Theme music of your Champions?

13»

Comments

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    When I first started playing CO...

I made a point to get out all my fav sound tracks by John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, James Horner, Danny Elfman etc to get myself pump for my heroing. :smile: My feeling was: If it's not big and orchestral what's the point of being a Superhero? :cool:

And these days...

I just listen to talk radio no matter what I'm doing while I'm on the computer. :rolleyes:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Character Name: Nomad
    Powers: Dual Pistols + Unarmed Martial Arts

Theme Song: God's Gonna Cut You Down by The Man in Black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    UllRc.jpg
    Name: Operative Spectre (formerly Agent Thrall)
    Ability: Cybernetically enhanced, fast and agile, skilled with psitols and blades
    Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XXZ9IpZoxk
    n6qjY.jpg
    Name: Cobra Corsair
    Ability: Armored suit
    Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er4FjTNL6lU

• drreverenddrreverend Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    For my main coming over from CoH, Red Crow (there she was Crow Call), my pulpy two-fisted swashbuckling archaeologist-adventurer:

Clash of Empires by Two Steps From Hell

This is the music I imagine starting to play in the background before she tries something absolutely insane. Like when she has to fight her way out of a palace pursued by fifty men, run over the rooftops, then leap on top of a speeding train to making a daring escape while rescuing some priceless antiquity.
  • coltmcgrath999coltmcgrath999 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    After I made this topic awhile ago, and after seeing this one more recently, I have to wonder... With music being so powerful for conveying the emotional ties of the lore in a story, I have to wonder...

What are/is the primary theme song / soundtrack for your character(s) in Champions Online?

So... I'm curious... Your character(s), do any of them have theme songs? If so, what are they and why do they fit the character? :smile:

Hero
    Name: Cryolus
    Theme Song: Damn! One Man Ben Feat. Eminem http://youtu.be/297MJXfuHP8

Reason: haunted by his blind loyalty and with viper betraying him, Cryolus wages battles against his former friends and allies in the corrupt organization. the haunting instrumental melody combined with a pulsing electronica beat sets the mood of of him hunting down villains without mercy and being haunted by his past actions from the innocent people he hurt.

Hero
    Name: Quantic
    Theme Song: Fired Earth Music - Man Of Steel Remix http://youtu.be/R7r-MtZTlC8

Reason: A Philanthropist/Engineer Businessman that had undergone many amazing journeys that turned him into a cosmic being encased in questionite power armor. there's no doubt this music really shows the near god like power he wields along with a constant struggle to retain what makes him human and not to abuse this curse/gift.

Hero
    Name: MechAssassin2

Theme Song: Skrillex- Syndicate (2012) Main theme http://youtu.be/XQEnV1A07t4

Reason: A Trained and abuse clone of the original MechAssassin since she was a child. She wiped off the argent cloning off the map with her devastating sword skills, commando training, and genetic force powers. This would be her theme because she's like Miles Kilo... a one woman army in a mission to shut Argent down for good.

Villain
    Name: Quantum
    Theme song: Halo 4 Nemesis remix http://youtu.be/qgjMNpZGjA0

Reason: He the out of control version of Quantic from multifaria!
    C.A.U.'s: We keep your dimensional problems in and the other ones out.... :cool:
  • forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    So, I've been wrestling with what theme music would best fit the amazingly awesome, flirty, charismatic, powerful, knowledgeable, and morally centered dragon character that is Flare.

I think I have finally figured it out.

:D
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited December 2012
  • clcmercyclcmercy Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well....I have a character loosely based on the leading female villain from "Lifeforce".
    Space vampire that doesn't suck blood.
    Levi's theme is..... Want by Recoil

I'll post more when I come up with them. :)

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • kinster2kinster2 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My main hero Jane Archer "your betrayal by bullet for my valentine.

Her nemesis and twin brother Jax Archer Welcome to the family by avenged seven-fold

my unleashed Fight gal Your gonna go far kid by the offspring

Kenneth Spirithunter- i write sins not trageties
  • crypticusercrypticuser Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hope this thread isn't fully necro. This is too much fun!

DOOMSDAY DEVICE
    Villain
    Force and Might

Song : ARDONIC & VOICIANS - Bring Back The Glory
    http://youtu.be/0i3Aa9NlxCk
    The sheer power of this song fits well with the attitude displayed by a power hungry mastermind like Vandal. Forceful, loud, bombastic and brutally primal, this track captures the spirit of this power-mad megalomaniac. Brains, Brawn and a whole lot of Ego wrapped up in a hyper-accelerated testosterone bubble. Where Doomsday Device goes massive collateral damage is almost guaranteed.

Former Head of Genetic Engineering for one of Vipers test lab's, Hans Vandal unlocked awesome power when he used cloned Grond DNA to grow "living" organs and tissue with terrifying results. His experiments led to the development of the Metabolic Empathic Assault Terminal or "Meat Bag", a living assault suit with massive capabilities. Realizing it's awesome potential, Vandal stole the suit and and stepped into the boots aspiring Monarch.
    Powered by a sub-atomic particle engine, DOOMSDAY DEVICE wreaks havoc in bid to subjugate the populace.

Costume_Grimm_MINDFREAK_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_389341219.jpgscreenshot_2012-05-02-23-13-27.jpg
  • mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    guess I should join in.......... look interesting, anyway here are my toons, however some of them are orphans

Hero name: Fenrir

Theme song: Stand my Ground by Within Temptation

Reason: Fenrir was always different since he was young, he live together with his brother until his brother was been control, Fenrir almost lose his live, but he keep on living after a mage save him, his name is Rith the hidden mage who live alone, as they found friendship Fenrir help Rith to find what he lose and as he found out everything of what Rith has lose he continue to give his closest friend the warmness he need and when Rith give up his life to save him and the rest of the people of MC out of danger Fenrir continue to live up and protect everyone with his life. He keep standing up and fight to protect the life of other. After he know that Rith is just isolate within crystal he and he others work hard to bring Rith back to life in the circle of revival. The Bond of friendship cannot be break. Fenrir unlock his power after reviving Rith, his power is combine with the force of friendship, truth, might, bravery, love and judgment

Hero name: Razor

Theme song: Angel of Darkness by Alex ft. Yasmin K

Reason: Was once control by a villain mentalist, during his time of slavery to slain many lives including everyone of his new found family, blood soak on his hair. But was freed by his brother Fenrir, but life isn't easy for new beginning, the students that was alive during his attack don't trust him, but his master forgive his past action. Razor continue to live a life to protect the people of MC. After Rith give away his live, Razor was the second person to help his brother to gather Rith soul crystals and fought to protect everyone. Inside the two body of Fenrir and Razor they hold the power to control powerful energy. Razor was the first to maintain such power, combine the force of darkness in the past along with light of hope to reviving the lost, he manage to take control over his dark side

Heroes names: Rith, Fenrir and Razor (A one theme of 3 together during the part of their battle to save the earth along with the help of everyone from different places such as Vibora Bay gangs, Canada Heroes, Manimal of the New Guarny and the peoples and heroes of Millennium city)

Theme song: Scream by Primal Fear

Reason: After Rith revival and also Spiritual Path has been complete, everyone finally put their plans to use, their main goal is to put a stop to Dr. D slavery and also bring peace back to the world with the help of a large ship found by Kruger. They first save the gangs and heroes at VB, Canada, Dessert, Manimal of the new Guarny in Monster Island and final phase Rith outsmart Dr. D. Combine with teamwork, Trust, Hope, Knowledge of everyone they all made the battle into an epic battle to end all of Dr. D plans

However Rith doesn't have a theme song at the moment, look odd.......
  • problemdotjpgproblemdotjpg Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hero name: Dark Vigilante

Theme song: The Fallen Angel

Reason: Dark Vigilante is a master of weaponry and gadgets. He comes armed with Judge and Jury (the names of his handguns), Executioner (his shotgun), and The Peacemaker (his sniper rifle); no superpowers here. As a kid growing up in a corrupt city, Dark Vigilante witnessed numerous occasions where the law enforcement was paid to "look the other way". He tried to expose their twisted ways, they were just a bunch of pigs in a uniform profiting off the crimes they were supposed to stop. The citizens lost hope in the city but Dark Vigilante sought to change that. He wanted to show the citizens what someone who actually cared for the law can do. He is someone who wanted peace and justice, he is a hero for the defenseless, and most of all . . . he is someone who has had enough.

1ekix.jpg
    2vijbqe.jpg
    Hero name: Dark Vigilante

Theme song: The Fallen Angel

Reason: Dark Vigilante is a master of weaponry and gadgets. He comes armed with Judge and Jury (the names of his handguns), Executioner (his shotgun), and The Peacemaker (his sniper rifle); no superpowers here. As a kid growing up in a corrupt city, Dark Vigilante witnessed numerous occasions where the law enforcement was paid to "look the other way". He tried to expose their twisted ways, they were just a bunch of pigs in a uniform profiting off the crimes they were supposed to stop. The citizens lost hope in the city but Dark Vigilante sought to change that. He wanted to show the citizens what someone who actually cared for the law can do. He is someone who wanted peace and justice, he is a hero for the defenseless, and most of all . . . he is someone who has had enough.

1ekix.jpg
    2vijbqe.jpg

Just wanted to say, I dig that character.
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Miss Behavin
    Theme Song: Dr. Robotnik's theme (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)
    Reason: The theme itself is a very mischievous sounding tune used to denote the entry or scheming of Dr. Robotnik in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. I think it really fits my character seeing as Miss Behavin in essence is supposed to be a bit of a troublemaker. She pulls pranks on people only for the laughs... Hence her lengthy detention records in school. More often than not, it's usually her magic bracelt, The Tail of the Grimalkin, does most of the work for her by causing bad luck to befall anyone in direct contact with her (I.E. 30 ft., give or take). This usually comes in the form of comical happenstances that end up annoying somebody or just plain tragic occurances. Never cross this black cat's path.
    screenshot_2013-02-15-11-43-43_zpsefa2882e.jpg
    screenshot_2013-02-15-11-43-56_zps5405f065.jpg
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Riftwalker
    Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9mXHApxXzE
    Reason: Riftwalker is a Pre-Detroit Destroid imbued in perfect harmony with darkness and celestial powers, nobody can explain how such a mix can possibly hold together. It will roam aimlessly, completly neutral to its surroundings until it gets to detect darkness/celestial based anomalies, often rifts, that the robot gets to close. Its presence is inspiring and frightening during the few times it gets in combat.

screenshot_2013-02-15-18-36-16.jpg

• malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Reptile Gunslinger - The Recluse's Web
    Reason: He is a loyal member of Arachnos. Even after what happened to his world, he's still as dastardly as he was when he wasn't playing hero.

RepArmed_zps268deab1.jpg
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Kaze Ningen Chou
    Inspired by an adorable Japanese hero sidekick named Denpa Ningen Tackle.

Theme Song: Soar by Minato
    Battle Theme: Cyclone by White Flame

8479885577_709ab5e6d3_b.jpg

BlitzHopper
    Chou's nemesis/alternate universe version, inspired by a pair of Japanese antiheroes called the Hopper Hell Brothers.

Theme Song: Life Burns by Lauri Ylonen

8480976986_e986b48de5_b.jpg

Gothic Princess
    A character inspired by dream exploration games (like Yume Nikki).

Theme Song: Web of Night by T.M. Revolution

8479886699_e029c354dd_b.jpg
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    FYI: I still read & listen to this topic regularly

:smile:

Carry on
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh, how could I not think about The Omen, the most musical of all my characters! :redface:

8509508677_a0ffeb5c83_b.jpg

She has not one, but five theme songs!

The Omen I
    The Omen II - Carma
    The Omen III
    The Omen IV
    The Omen - In the Circle of Evil

The first three were a series, which actually inspired me to the creation of this character. :smile:
  • nonamicononamico Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My main, Crimson Ace, uses this. I wrote it years ago and uploaded it to the NWVault for lack of a better place. He's a pulp-themed hero: ex-fighter pilot with 2 pistols and a jet pack.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Sounds.Detail&id=276
  • bizarrobotbizarrobot Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hope this thread isn't fully necro. This is too much fun!

DOOMSDAY DEVICE
    Villain
    Force and Might

Song : ARDONIC & VOICIANS - Bring Back The Glory
    http://youtu.be/0i3Aa9NlxCk
    The sheer power of this song fits well with the attitude displayed by a power hungry mastermind like Vandal. Forceful, loud, bombastic and brutally primal, this track captures the spirit of this power-mad megalomaniac. Brains, Brawn and a whole lot of Ego wrapped up in a hyper-accelerated testosterone bubble. Where Doomsday Device goes massive collateral damage is almost guaranteed.

Former Head of Genetic Engineering for one of Vipers test lab's, Hans Vandal unlocked awesome power when he used cloned Grond DNA to grow "living" organs and tissue with terrifying results. His experiments led to the development of the Metabolic Empathic Assault Terminal or "Meat Bag", a living assault suit with massive capabilities. Realizing it's awesome potential, Vandal stole the suit and and stepped into the boots aspiring Monarch.