test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes, February 6

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited February 2013 in Release Notes
The Lemurian Invasion
*The Lemurians have broken into an UNTIL Vault! Start this new daily instance mission by talking to Major Vargas in Renassance center!

Questionite Store
*Vehicle Powers: Tractor Beam Mk 1 and Plasma Beam Mark 1 have been added to the Q-Store.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hmm at least it's something hopeing for more later
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I thought that we were getting C-store updates I suppose thats canned?
  • Options
    xanna31xanna31 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sigh......
  • Options
    cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Lemurian Invasion
    *The Lemurians have broken into an UNTIL Vault! Start this new daily instance mission by talking to Major Vargas in Renassance center!

Questionite Store
    *Vehicle Powers: Tractor Beam Mk 1 and Mark 1 have been added to the Q-Store.

Right, time to kill Major Vargas too.

Oh, I've also alrady got a Tractor Beam Mk 1 (kind of fun) and I'm guessing that second "Mark 1" is supposed to be "Plasma Beam Mk 1" which I also already have and is absolute trash compared to other weapons.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • Options
    lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    vampirial wrote: »
    I thought that we were getting C-store updates I suppose thats canned?

There was no mention of C-Store updates, only Q-Store updates...

Sadly....
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lokikin wrote: »
    There was no mention of C-Store updates, only Q-Store updates...

Sadly....

actually your wrong on that one my friend. http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=805641

Copied from that Page "Want a preview of the rest of the Lemurian Invasion mega-event? Read on!

Planned to start on 2/7, the next phase swings into gear. There'll be an instanced mission, repeatable daily. The invaders know that UNTIL is the biggest threat against them ? but UNTIL's got a bad habit of holding on to some nasty artifacts. If they're not careful, this could come back to bite them?

2/21 is the planned start date of The Big One. Whatever the invaders' plans are, they're going to culminate in a giant Custom Alert. This will be balanced for high-powered characters and for vehicles, so don't get cocky. Millennium City might never be the same?

(Side note: There will be C-Store additions over this period, but we won't pre-announce most of them.)
    "
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Um, mate, it isn't 2/21...Hell, it just hit 2/7, so the 'phase' just started. They haven't started 'The Big One' yet, and there is plenty of time in the month...So don't start shooting down the c-store ideas yet.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    vampirial wrote: »

(Side note: There will be C-Store additions over this period, but we won't pre-announce most of them.)
    "

Interesting, and great news!

However, I'm pretty sure that wasn't there when the article was first posted (ie when I read it). I'm sitting on over 6k Zen and have been champing at the bit for something worthwhile to buy...

I'm looking forward to it! :smile:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2013

However, I'm pretty sure that wasn't there when the article was first posted (ie when I read it). I'm sitting on over 6k Zen and have been champing at the bit for something worthwhile to buy...

Actually it was, I distinctly remember thinking "Oh, I hope it's a new costume set!". Here's hoping.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    jaxtondragoonjaxtondragoon Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Its been there since the beginning. I think people were even talking about it.
  • Options
    markfalconemarkfalcone Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    *Vehicle Powers: Tractor Beam Mk 1 and Mark 1 have been added to the Q-Store.

So then two versions of the Mark 1? :-D
  • Options
    kallanidenkallaniden Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I still wish most of the old problems were fixed. Destroyer's robot factory is bugged, nemesis menu has a weird clicking sound when male characters are selected, "Max Planck," Bunker Buster with its incredibly long ending cutscene... I don't know, I'm sure it's all been listed before, but I'm going to be another one of those people that's upset that the old stuff hasn't been repaired.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,067 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    cyrone wrote: »
    Right, time to kill Major Vargas too.

Oh, I've also alrady got a Tractor Beam Mk 1 (kind of fun) and I'm guessing that second "Mark 1" is supposed to be "Plasma Beam Mk 1" which I also already have and is absolute trash compared to other weapons.

Save some of Major Vargas for Mentella!!
    :biggrin:

The Dark Champions SHALL RISE!!!
  • Options
    skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Um, mate, it isn't 2/21...Hell, it just hit 2/7, so the 'phase' just started. They haven't started 'The Big One' yet, and there is plenty of time in the month...So don't start shooting down the c-store ideas yet.

It says "over the period" in the extra note, and it's not directly linked to that 21/2 date. So he's still valid in being concerned it's not even out yet. I mean heck, i'm concerned too, we get a meagre update and have to wait yet again for the "real" thing, a temporary alert.

They could at least try to act like they're doing something and release C-store items they mentioned inbetween the weeks of either nothing or 1 shot mission updates.
  • Options
    mawaynemawayne Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    kallaniden wrote: »
    I still wish most of the old problems were fixed. Destroyer's robot factory is bugged, nemesis menu has a weird clicking sound when male characters are selected, "Max Planck," Bunker Buster with its incredibly long ending cutscene... I don't know, I'm sure it's all been listed before, but I'm going to be another one of those people that's upset that the old stuff hasn't been repaired.

I ran Destroyer's Factor twice in the last week and there were no issues.
    edited February 2013
    mawayne wrote: »
    I ran Destroyer's Factor twice in the last week and there were no issues.

The lair can be completed no problem.
    But the mission 'Disassembly Line' has about a 50% chance to be completed after completing the objectives.