test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

need new stuff to spend recognition on

justfortoday4910justfortoday4910 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
well, Ive bought EVERYTHING that can be bought with MCPD, Primus, Until, and Silver Champions recognition.... are they ever gonna add some new stuff to spend regognition on?
Post edited by justfortoday4910 on

Comments

• itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It doesn't even have to be gear.

How about being able to force the fireworks show in Westside Chinatown to start when you pay 25 MCPD recognition?
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Maybe they just could recolor the old stuff and add that to the vendors.
    What?

No, they are not gonna add new stuff to Recogvendors. That would mean actually making new stuff.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Does DEMON/Lemurian stuff still not work properly?

I'd like that fixed first.

Brick_McDuggins in game.
  • cordocacordoca Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Maybe they just could recolor the old stuff and add that to the vendors.
    What?

No, they are not gonna add new stuff to Recogvendors. That would mean actually making new stuff.

But they could PUT BACK all the nifty Blades and Munitions costume unlocks that got removed when "ON ALERT" came...through the Recog vendors....
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cordoca wrote: »
    But they could PUT BACK all the nifty Blades and Munitions costume unlocks that got removed when "ON ALERT" came...through the Recog vendors....

You mean all the crafted ones that I never unlocked because I just joined, and can never get because they don't exist any more? Yes, please!
    You mean all the crafted ones that I never unlocked because I just joined, and can never get because they don't exist any more? Yes, please!

Seconded! I'm really bummed we can't get those now.
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cordoca wrote: »

Well, sadly, looking at the patterns of behaviour, I think it more likely that they will end up putting them in the Drifter store for Salvage, hence requiring you to buy many, many Cosmic Keys to get them. This is what they did for the last lot of removed items (the Pheromones, et. al.)

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Consolidate the currencies... Read signature below... please...

*sigh*

Low developer cost, efficient, simpler, solves several issues at the same time, stabilizes the in-game market a bit...

PS: You know you can buy mods with recognition right?