test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chat banned again due to....

lady808lady808 Posts: 150 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Hero Games
So this character by the name of Kimie gets all upset and starts to insult me and call me a "runner" after a duel. I'm on my pure melee build that I threw together to try and enter into the melee tourney. The only ranged attack I have is a lunge. I responded that Kimie calling me a "runner" was silly because of the fact that she was running the entire time. She's using a ranged PvP build that's using the exact same combo every single time. EgoSurge, MD, and 2Gun.
I pointed out to her that she was "running" the entire fight. She claimed that she wasn't running at all. Strange since I couldn't land a single root or snare on her at all. Now WHO would go and pick up the anti-snare/root spec from the spec tree for PvE? (Oh, she keeps on claiming that her build is PvE only) That combined with the lack of an AoE power screams PvP to me. Oh, her idea of not running was basically moving away from me while I tried to catch her while peppering me with 2Gun.
So, after several tries, I finally manage to knock her and get the win. It took me several tries because she got lucky, or I got unlucky, and she managed to get away from me after I stunned her from my lunges. Which caused me to have to back away and wait for her to try and use the exact same combo on me again because there was no way I was going to be able to catch her when I can't root/snare her (I don't even have a hold because almost all of the holds out there are ranged).
After all this, I then get the message that I'm chat banned. Again. :rolleyes: Wow. I mean seriously. Seriously. Wow. :rolleyes:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"If you're going to ride my ****... At least pull my hair"
Taking the trash out, one badguy at a time.
"Satisfaction guaranteed or twice your trash back."
Post edited by lady808 on

Comments

• Options
    stopmeezagenstopmeezagen Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome to the club, i lost count the times i got chatbanned because of pvping haha.
    I stopped playing this spring so im out of the game for azwhile, just came to see how things where in pvpland, seems like nothing has changed :D
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I got chat banned for dueling someone once and wait for the reason...

Apparently NO ONE in game could EVER get over 7.7k PFF without using Compassion or being boosted by AoPM. So this melee player who couldnt shadow strike my PFF right off through blocking because it was 8.1k immediately concluded I was a hacker and I was a sad person for hacking CO and boosting my PFF. And then proceeded to get the entire SG to ignore me and voila chat ban.

So to sum up:

1) Yes I was reported for having an "OP Personal Force Field Passive"

2) Yes I was reported for "hacking CO to boost my PFF"

3) I was reported for winning the duel.

I believe there are still some decent minded PvPers out there who don't Q_Q at the first sign of defeat. So unfortunately there are some QQers out there who cant accept defeat.
  • Options
    hyperstrikecohhyperstrikecoh Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It's this sort of mentality (emphasis on MENTAL) that has most people running (screaming) from PVP.

I wish there was a way to fix that (outside of lobotomies to raise some peoples' IQ). But there ain't.
  • Options
    esoteric84#8898 esoteric84 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Zzzz High school stuff....
    Currently Playing Neverwinter Online

IGN: Obscura Rouge 60 , GS 9k

Handel @Kysis020
  • Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    kysis020 wrote: »
    Zzzz High school stuff....

Is shev back? Oh my!

Back to the topic, it's really getting out of hand this chat-banning issue. You might never know who you might offend and get the mute hammer on you :(

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Working
    as
    Intended

Not
    Going
    to
    Change

Heck, they're actually begging for a feature like this over on the NW forums(poor clueless sods). :eek:
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    Is shev back? Oh my!

The correct spelling and lack of frothing insanity says no:biggrin:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    mainscrizzmainscrizz Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The only problems I've had are from the dueling kids in ren cen. :rolleyes:
    edited January 2013
    Some moron(s) silenced me and ruined my last day of gold. Good thing it was from a retail key giveaway. I have a hater fan club now. I'm friends with Kimi so I'll try to ask her about it. I think I'm going to convert most of my alts to archetypes. Not spending another dime on this game.
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Some moron(s) silenced me and ruined my last day of gold. Good thing it was from a retail key giveaway. I have a hater fan club now. I'm friends with Kimi so I'll try to ask her about it. I think I'm going to convert most of my alts to archetypes.

^

Hey look! It's that one who chat bans everyone who ever disagrees with her! (And also potential threats to her self proclaimed title of queen of melee PvP, which is ALOT of people).

It's priceless that you campaign against that kind of behavior! :rolleyes:

• Options
    lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    u jelly? ^_~

Apparently he missed the part where I wrote that it's because I'm the only melee left, and that I don't use devices or deal sonic damage, but his misinterpretation fits well with his perpetuated lies. I also changed it so that it wouldn't fit with his nonsense about bragging. Funny how bragging is okay when they do it. Nobody ever agrees with half of what he says anyway. heheh
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I talked to Kimi. She said she decided to ignore lady808 rather than argue with her. So lady808 decided to take it to the forums and spread her rumors here too. In other words, unless lady808 can prove she's not a lying corpse, I'm less inclined to believe her. Anyone who knows Kimi knows she's a lovely person who doesn't get into petty arguments like this. Dismissed. \o/

Throwing this frivolous case out of the court. :P *slams gavel*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Nobody ever agrees with half of what he says anyway. heheh

Rather that than having nobody agreeing with you for obvious reasons and getting you to live in your own little world. Good journey to you in there.

• Options
    prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    u jelly? ^_~

Apparently he missed the part where I wrote that it's because I'm the only melee left, and that I don't use devices or deal sonic damage, but his misinterpretation fits well with his perpetuated lies. I also changed it so that it wouldn't fit with his nonsense about bragging. Funny how bragging is okay when they do it. Nobody ever agrees with half of what he says anyway. heheh

The only melee left? What, I couldn't hear you over Shadow Strikers Decloaking and UR spammers yelling. You never kill anything in BASH because you've nerfed yourself to melee and are forced into pure tankiness. Good for you, you can use melee and not use UR or SS. I see 4 or 5 like you every day in Ren Cen.

Good luck and have fun.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    But Shadow Strike and US is noobish! Oh wait, she uses UR. :rolleyes:

For the BASH matter, it's some Invul-revitalized build copied straight from Wesley, it's maybe time to take that signature as advice.

Well that's maybe the bad side of having nearly unlimited potential when coming to stats and combinations. Tankiness is much easier to acquire and stack than damage output, and anyone can do it so.. Some people tend to have a hard-on when they achieve the undying status for the first time. That behavior is often adopted by most PvP'ers during their first days, before they get to know what the whole section of this game is about and become considerate. (Most of them become considerate at least :rolleyes:)

• Options
    xeirosxeiros Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    But Shadow Strike and US is noobish! Oh wait, she uses UR. :rolleyes:

For the BASH matter, it's some Invul-revitalized build copied straight from Wesley, it's maybe time to take that signature as advice.

Well that's maybe the bad side of having nearly unlimited potential when coming to stats and combinations. Tankiness is much easier to acquire and stack than damage output, and anyone can do it so.. Some people tend to have a hard-on when they achieve the undying status for the first time. That behavior is often adopted by most PvP'ers during their first days, before they get to know what the whole section of this game is about and become considerate. (Most of them become considerate at least :rolleyes:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wiO6QcO4c
  • Options
    corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    xeiros wrote: »

So that is how you level up metapod :P.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    xeiros wrote: »

I think I hate you, profoundly, for that illustration. >.>

• Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was under the impression that folks stack defenses for bash because otherwise you just get ganged up on repeatedly the second anyone smells squishie.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    The only melee left? What, I couldn't hear you over Shadow Strikers Decloaking and UR spammers yelling. You never kill anything in BASH because you've nerfed yourself to melee and are forced into pure tankiness. Good for you, you can use melee and not use UR or SS. I see 4 or 5 like you every day in Ren Cen.

Good luck and have fun.

When have you heard a ninja? ^_~ If I didn't kill anything I wouldn't have gotten my malvan emblem in just a week or two. I also left the ren center because many of those people tend to forfeit duels because they're whiners, not warriors. I've proven that you don't have to be a nuub to win BASH consistently. So get to it!

b00m____RAAWR!!
    smoochan wrote: »
    I was under the impression that folks stack defenses for bash because otherwise you just get ganged up on repeatedly the second anyone smells squishie.

Being squishy is evil. :P
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I also left the ren center because many of those people tend to forfeit duels because they're whiners, not warriors.

So what? You literally ignore everyone who would beat you, even Green got on your list after you tried to put him in your pocket as if he was your rival or whatever fantasy you had in mind.
    I've proven that you don't have to be a nuub to win BASH consistently. So get to it!

You've 'proven' that anyone can win BASH, and this, everyone knows, it's definately not rocket science but congratulations for finding that out. People stopped caring about winning BASH since the way you score points is retarded, I only need to throw charged Bolas here and there to score points and as far as concerned, it isn't 'killing people', your method of poking people with your copied build (how ironic) isn't considered 'killing people' either. The whole point of BASH these days is to farm whoever's not affiliated to <insert SG here> or do random stuff.

I really don't know what you're trying to prove on the forums or ingame to the few people you don't ignore / try to brainwash, it's too late to attempt to become a 'Legendary, mighty, experienced and knowledgeable PvP'er'. Can't you just have fun in this game while it still exists?

• Options
    edited January 2013
    aww, he has a cute little hate crush. </3

Seriously my ninjas, I need y'all to help me steal their kills. :P
  • Options
    wufflechanwufflechan Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Please consolidate all of Anon Trolls BS into one thread, her spam is getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thread was already recreated and placed into a more appropriate forum. I'm not a 'troll,' I'm a person who doesn't put up with the arrogance of players who think they know everything.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    wufflechan wrote: »
    Please consolidate all of Anon Trolls BS into one thread, her spam is getting ridiculous.

I know Mr F and I know Lucy. Both are rather well known players..I like em both but they obviously dont like each other which is a shame but not everybody gets along :I All I see is them arguing and that is the point of a forum. The only one that seems to be trolling is you and I dont know you Mr Anon Troll.

Even looking at your Core Connect page I get no idea who you are? You are again?
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    sanguinevipersanguineviper Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This thread is why all the remaining players that aren't you guys laugh hysterically at you all from the distance. You know that right?

Guys..?

Snark never dies.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Who cares? Most of them haven't a clue of what they argue about.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    I know Mr F and I know Lucy. Both are rather well known players..I like em both but they obviously dont like each other which is a shame but not everybody gets along :I All I see is them arguing and that is the point of a forum. The only one that seems to be trolling is you and I dont know you Mr Anon Troll.

Even looking at your Core Connect page I get no idea who you are? You are again?

The point of a forum is to allow players a place of communication to spread information and promote the health of the game they play, or whatever the forum was made for.

Although arguments occur, they are not, and should never be the main focus of a forum.

I'm Ikkou@wafflechan, and I can easily say I have no idea who you are, and thus you're a troll, but you can see that's a pretty baseless statement. I also don't hide my @handle when people ask for it.

As for anon troll, it's pretty obvious how she argues, well actually you can't even call it arguing because that involves sound reasoning and compromise.

Anyways I'm going to go play dragon's dogma now, it has better pvp than CO.

Toodles! :tongue:
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,066 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    All I know is the next time I enter a PvP match I am just going to walk around and enjoy the map. Hopefully people wont see me as a threat and just take me out xD
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I'm Ikkou@wafflechan, and I can easily say I have no idea who you are, and thus you're a troll,but you can see that's a pretty baseless statement. I also don't hide my @handle when people ask for it.

And that just proves my point. Its not very nice when someone does that to someone else thats why I did it to you and thats exactly what you've been doing to Lucy over several threads. Thank you for seeing the light and agreeing with me.

See it's me who's been teaching you anon troll, now deal with it~

I won't be surprised when you attempt to steal my build too, and then pawn it off as your own or act like you magically put it together one day, perhaps you already have.

You don't need to copy to win anon troll. You should know this already. :frown:
    So far all you've shown is that you are an anon troll, which is what I will address you as from now on. Btw you didn't debunk anything, sorry to burst your bubble.

Your posts speak for themselves. Do you see how this makes you look to the rest of us here in the forums.

hypocrite.jpg
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *SNIP*

Wait he is not a nobody I know this wufflechan seen him in action in dueling ring. He's the guy that got killed by Shev in a duel then cried about the dino spam. He lay on the floor for about ten minutes b$tching about device users then a grimdark wolf sat on his face.

33111246.jpg

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No clue why but...

"You have been silenced. You may chat again in 18 hours, 1 minutes, and 2 seconds."

So if I don't respond, I'm not trying to be an *******. :frown:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    No clue why but...

"You have been silenced. You may chat again in 18 hours, 1 minutes, and 2 seconds."

So if I don't respond, I'm not trying to be an *******. :frown:

The Illuminati are out to get you.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's just strange because I wasn't logged in 6 hours ago (when the chat ban initiated.)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    It's just strange because I wasn't logged in 6 hours ago (when the chat ban initiated.)

Wow thats seriously effed up.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    And that just proves my point. Its not very nice when someone does that to someone else thats why I did it to you and thats exactly what you've been doing to Lucy over several threads. Thank you for seeing the light and agreeing with me.

LOL no. I didn't randomly call anon troll out, and I didn't randomly just argue with her. Her antics both in game and on these forums are what speak for themselves. It's easy to cherry pick my post and make me look bad, but that just proves you have selective reading, and the post you quoted really don't make me look bad lol.

In case you were wondering this is her logic progression :

1. Post opinion either w/o facts, or ignoring facts.

2. Ignores everyone who disagrees

Your posts speak for themselves. Do you see how this makes you look to the rest of us here in the forums.
    Good luck with that one, lucyinspace is a butthurt forum troll, nothing more.

See, I'm not the only one who thinks a troll is nothing more than a troll. I guess were all hypocrites according to you though nepht.

Wait he is not a nobody I know this wufflechan seen him in action in dueling ring. He's the guy that got killed by Shev in a duel then cried about the dino spam. He lay on the floor for about ten minutes b$tching about device users then a grimdark wolf sat on his face.

I don't know who you are, or who shev is, and I'm 100% sure you have the wrong person because what you described never happened to me lol. I mean first off I would never complain about devices, since I both use them, and encourage others to use them as well. They add at least some variety to the stale pvp currently.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    stuff

You dont know who Shev is? Well you are missing out on CO's biggest selling point.
    What the gerbal says aside Shev isnt as bad as he makes out. Shev can do feats such as solo Teliosaur and Grond so losing to her if you did lose once to her isnt a big deal. To get an idea of the epic that is Shev read through the whole of this thread http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=202351 .
    wrote: »
    Good luck with that one, lucyinspace is a butthurt forum troll, nothing more.

Also I am friends with Mr F , Oobtree and Lucy and they constantly call each other trolls and do all sorts of nasty tricks ( they all deny such things but they are always getting each other muted :I ) so that goes for nothing. I keep out of their shenanigans , I would advise the same to you. You'll get caught in the crossfire. Though I must add Mr F wouldn't go that far. He's a bit of a pacifist when he is not kicking your face off nice chap.

Now the next is just an honest question out of curiosity because the lack of knowledge of Shev CO's most infamous player. Do you know who Nesno is?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I don't know who you are, or who shev is, and I'm 100% sure you have the wrong person because what you described never happened to me lol. I mean first off I would never complain about devices, since I both use them, and encourage others to use them as well. They add at least some variety to the stale pvp currently.

HAHAHA you dont know who Shev is that just shows you know f__K all about this game and I do have the right person your the guy that trolls Luqi and gets her muted we have all seen her beat you then suddenly shes muted. Odd that. What is it do you PM all your bronie pals and get them to report spam her. Oh an you are such a bronie what type of girly name is Whufflechan . I am betting your a Poniefur. You should get a Squirrel fur suit thats a manly animal.

Shev is like totally CO's most recognizable player. I don't give a rats **** if you know me or not. I know you well enough Wuffle. Your the guy that gets your **** handed to you by a AT soldier then cries about smoke nade and sniper rifle. I was that Soldier. Basically your the guy that likes to cry and is not very good at PvP. You just butthurt because Luqidata keeps handing you your **** in duels.

Why dont you post in the Roleplayer section do some ERP with some wolves. Leave the PvP to the big boys.
    You lost to Shev about 20 people in ren cen seen it you lose to Liqu all the time again we all see how easy you die. You suck man.

You massive assbiscuit.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    lol this is pretty hilarious that you have this much of a hard on for someone that isn't me, but like I said before, you have the wrong person, and you don't know me at all. So relax, take a few deep breaths, and when you realize you have the wrong person you'll most likely laugh at it like I did.

As for not knowing shev I fail to see how that has any relevance, all it says is that I'm new to CO, which I am because I've only been playing this game on and off for about 2 years, and I'm pretty bad at remembering @handles anyways.

Now if shev is a good player then props but idc, this game is -easy-. Let me restate that. Everything in CO can be soloed. PVE content is mostly a joke. I'm not taking away anything from anyone, but let's all be honest here, this isn't a game people should take seriously anymore.

Also I'll even say this, PvP in this game is a joke too. It's not even fun anymore. The best MMO pvp to date is GW2.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    This thread started off lame and just gets worse every page.

33155499.jpg

I'm keeping this one. This is the end-all to all arguments. I'ma PvPee on your grave, you naughty little camper.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    lol this is pretty hilarious that you have this much of a hard on for someone that isn't me, but like I said before, you have the wrong person, and you don't know me at all. So relax, take a few deep breaths, and when you realize you have the wrong person you'll most likely laugh at it like I did.

As for not knowing shev I fail to see how that has any relevance, all it says is that I'm new to CO, which I am because I've only been playing this game on and off for about 2 years, and I'm pretty bad at remembering @handles anyways.

Now if shev is a good player then props but idc, this game is -easy-. Let me restate that. Everything in CO can be soloed. PVE content is mostly a joke. I'm not taking away anything from anyone, but let's all be honest here, this isn't a game people should take seriously anymore.

Also I'll even say this, PvP in this game is a joke too. It's not even fun anymore. The best MMO pvp to date is GW2.

First up a hard for you? Dude I am a squirrel and bestiality is a mortal sin. Your going to hell kid. I am not even sure if Squirrels can get "A HARD". Damn Bronies and their strange sexual deviant ways
    Dude your Shev's beatch deal with it. And GW2 is not the best MMO ever its generic and boring. But hey you've just confirmed what I thought. Firstly Shev can beat you in a fight. Secondly you dont know who Shev is. 3rd you bang on about GW2 , COH was shut down by NCshiit hoping idiots like you would go to GW2. You obviously dont play this game much and just come here to troll so do I but at least I play the game .

Your sir truly are an assbiscuit.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I said best MMO pvp to date, not best MMO. Key difference.

Anyways, that's the last thing I'll correct you on. When you learn to read and can form proper sentences, maybe I'll respond. Maybe.

Good luck on the shev thing though, hope it works out for ya.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I said best MMO pvp to date, not best MMO. Key difference.

Anyways, that's the last thing I'll correct you on. When you learn to read and can form proper sentences, maybe I'll respond. Maybe.

Good luck on the shev thing though, hope it works out for ya.

Saying I am a f__King Dutchman from Osaka living in Scotland I find my grammar is better than expected.
    Tell you what I'll learn proper Queens English if you stop being an assbiscuit.

ryanbean.jpg

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    h7D6AA328
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    33161078.jpg

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    If posting pictures is considered mad, then you must be fuming by now. I get it, you have a hard on for me, even if it's the case of mistaken identity. I'm flattered really, but seriously I don't want a stalker. :frown:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    If posting pictures is considered mad, then you must be fuming by now. I get it, you have a hard on for me, even if it's the case of mistaken identity. I'm flattered really, but seriously I don't want a stalker. :frown:

He doesnt have a hard for you and well saying the rodent just called me an idiot in a thread thats now closed and I cant reply to that one I will give you some help Wuffles. Ginger has a massive hard for Mary Kate and Ashley.

Dont get me wrong I still dont like you.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    He doesnt have a hard for you and well saying the rodent just called me an idiot in a thread thats now closed and I cant reply to that one I will give you some help Wuffles. Ginger has a massive hard for Mary Kate and Ashley.

Dont get me wrong I still dont like you.

4faec70671126.png

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I hope in the seventh version of this thread waffles will finally confess his luv for shev.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I got a chat ban for calling Wolverine an overrated toothpick :D